So, my copy finally came. I did a quick skim through to see how it is.
The manga is divided into three parts. About 85% is dedicated to 765 part while the other 15% rest is for ML and CG parts.
I was a little disappointed with the multiple art styles for the 765 part. I mean the different art styles for each manga skit is okay (some better than others), but I liked the art style found on the cover. So, I was hoping they used the same artist for one 765 chapter or something.
Actually, the ML part got to have that art style found on the cover. Someone mentioned that it's the same artist that did this cover and the ML manga, so I guess it isn't a surprise that they used the same artist for the ML part.