Username: Password:

Author Topic: Issue with Stage4U  (Read 1019 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Issue with Stage4U
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:54:07 AM »
Call me crazy but I could have sworn there was a way to turn off the audience in stage4u by pressing triangle before you chose the song. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Also this seems to only happen to Quintet songs. I'm trying to get a request done and she wants the audience off. I know it works for trios and below but why doesn't it work on Quintets?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:10:24 AM by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with Stage4U
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:48:14 AM »
I think someone had a similar question, and this was the response.

As far as I know it's impossible to get rid of the cheering in quintets because you can't use TV stages (that don't have the cheering) with them.

Thanks, liza for pointing that out.

Edit:  As far as I know, pressing triangle just sorts the songs.  It doesn't have to do anything with turning off audience.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 07:06:15 AM by mariokirby »

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 07:11:29 AM »
Odd since whenever I press triangle it seems to get rid of the audience for trio and below songs. I did it with Kiramekirari and it worked.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 07:21:34 AM »
According to liza's answer, you're likely using a TV stage and that's why you're not hearing the cheering with the trio.  Non-TV stages have cheering for trio.  For quintets, you can't pick TV stages, so there's no way to get rid of the audience in quintets.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 07:41:20 AM by mariokirby »