Username: Password:

Author Topic: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs  (Read 22905 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
Re: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2015, 08:52:23 PM »
Here's a list of songs that I requested for.

Kanade: 「愛のままで・・・」 (Ai no Mama de...) by 秋元順子 (Junko Akimoto)
Nina: 「ぼくはくま」(Boku wa Kuma) by 宇多田ヒカル (Hikaru Utada)
Yumi: 「恋の花」(Koi no Hana) by 安倍なつみ (Natsumi Abe)
Yui: 「Hello! Orange Sunshine」by JUDY AND MARY

How we're supposed to request for Kyoko and Asuka is beyond me. :/ I'll still request tho.

Same here. I know that Kyoko is the "housewife" and Asuka is a cool/sub-cultural chuunibyou. That's all I got.

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2015, 09:25:47 PM »
Here's a list of songs that I requested for.

Kanade: 「愛のままで・・・」 (Ai no Mama de...) by 秋元順子 (Junko Akimoto)
Nina: 「ぼくはくま」(Boku wa Kuma) by 宇多田ヒカル (Hikaru Utada)
Yumi: 「恋の花」(Koi no Hana) by 安倍なつみ (Natsumi Abe)
Yui: 「Hello! Orange Sunshine」by JUDY AND MARY

Same here. I know that Kyoko is the "housewife" and Asuka is a cool/sub-cultural chuunibyou. That's all I got.

Those are cool elections, especially for Yumi and Nina :D I don't have the mobile phone game, so sadly I doubt that I could vote for this (since it also asks for your Producer Name and other stuff like that).

For Asuka I think that a song like Blue Rose of AKB48 would be a nice choice for example and Keep Trying or COLORS of Utada Hikaru would be sweet choices for Kyoko, but idk that would be up to you xd

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2015, 09:45:15 PM »
Here's what I'm gonna  request when I get home from work... Too many anime songs, but whatevs.

Fumika - Kimi no Kioku by Yumi Kawamura, or Hello/How are you by........... Miku
Kanade - Voice by Eri Nobuchika
Arisu - Hoshi to Hana from Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru. Can't find it anywhere.
Syuko - Rin to Shite Saku Hana no Gotoku by Koushoku Litmus
Asuka - Kaidoku no Funou by Jinn (it just kinda reminds me of her???)

Yuki - Butter-fly by Kouji Wada (I requested this for Akane ages ago, but I like it better for Yuki...)
Nina - Dango Daikazoku. Everyone knows this song.
Sanae - Discotheque by Nana Mizuki... Which I cannot find anywhere on youtube. Yay copyrights!
Yui - A part of me wants to request Beat in Angel from Love Live but... Probably not lol.

Fred - Koi no Recipe by Haruko Momoi
Shiki - Kuroneko to Pianist no Tango by Kanon Wakeshima (different musically from Shiki's song, but the lyrics are totally her)
Momoka - Delicate ni Suki shite by Takako Ohta (this song has been covered by like 500 people though)
Yuka - Dream Fighter by Perfume. Idk why
Kyoko - Anata no Oto by Megumi Nakajima

I like Koi no Hana for Yumi a lot!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:14:29 PM by Maka »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »
▼あなたが選んだアイドル(キャラクター)に対してのメッセージ、お願い、質問などご自由にお書きください。(※アイドルにチャレンジしてもらいたいことなど) (A message of your selected idol. Please write any questions freely. (ex. I wanna challenge *idol name here*)

▼今後の「アイドルマスター」シリーズへの要望があればご記入ください。 (Please fill in if there is a demand for the future of THE IDOLM@STER series.)

Are these fields required?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2015, 06:41:03 PM »

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 09:51:06 AM »
Previews for idol selection covers are out.

Haha!  They did a good job arranging Anzu's, it has that retro electronic game music type ish ness feel... suits her perfectly, love it and can't wait to hear the rest.  All the other songs are pretty solid as well, especially that Lunatic Show.  :o

Sure, I feel like having a go at this. XD  Um, I don't play CG either so I don't think I can actually request, but I'll just post all mine anyways.  Anyone, feel free to use any of them tho if you like. *wink wink*~

(My knowledge of JP music is limited mostly to anisong and some Vocaloid so umm yeah... XD)

Shiki - Only my railgun/Fripside - Really want to hear her sing this.  Hehehe, my cute test subject, let's see how well your vocal chords fare with this song.  This one is pretty hard to pull off, but I think her voice is well-suited for it.  So so curious to see if she can hit all those notes.  If she can, ton of respect for her lol. XD
2nd choice: Liar Betty/Rin Kagamine

Kyoko - Kimiiro Signal/Luna Haruna - Don't really know much about her except she's a really sweet, gentle(both traits were mentioned twice in her char. description lol) house waifu type of girl, I just went for the sweetest, heart-tugging song I could think of off the top of my head.
2nd Choice: Niji no Kakera/Natsumi Kon - This would be a strong pick also.  Hard to choose without knowing what her voice sounds like tho. x. o

Momoka - Platinum Disco/Yuka Iguchi - I want moar Monogatari covers plz.

Yui - Marshmallow Justice/Eri Kitamura - See above.(and below)
2nd choice: Q&A Recital/Haruka Tomatsu - For some reason when I look at her character, I think of these type of songs. XD

Arisu - Snowdrop/Luna Haruna - Last Monogatari cover, I swear!! So part of me is screaming "Save this for Yukiho!!", but next MA won't happen for a while... I wanna hear cute little Arisu sing this too tho; it's a nice contrast/follow up to her single while still managing to stay within the boundaries of a "cool" type song.
Plz... no more hurt... she's just a child! T.T

Sanae/Kanade - Reason/Nami Tamaki - No particular reason.  Wanted this for Rin/Nao/Karen(any of them would nail this XD), but a little late for that.

Syuko - Sakura Kiss/Chieco Kawabe - Just cuz, I want an im@s cover for this to happen already. XD  Best tribute to one of the best rom coms ever.
2nd choice: Que Sera Sera/Fhana - Don't think either of these songs classify as "cool" rofl.

All I got atm.

Side note: All these names beginning with "Yu" is confusing lol.  Yui, Yuki, Yumi, Yuka, Yuuki, Yuu, Yuumu, Yuru, Yuri, Yuna, idk... IDK!! XDD  And we got 4 of 'em in one batch, c'mon lol!

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2015, 05:52:40 PM »
You don't need to play CG to request. It's from here:P

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 07:55:38 PM »
Ohhh I always wondered how they chose the cover songs on the Jewleries sets. Its a pleasant surprise that we can vote!! I'll have to think of something to request, when is the deadline btw?

Side note: All these names beginning with "Yu" is confusing lol.  Yui, Yuki, Yumi, Yuka, Yuuki, Yuu, Yuumu, Yuru, Yuri, Yuna, idk... IDK!! XDD  And we got 4 of 'em in one batch, c'mon lol!

Haha, that is what I was thinking as well!

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 08:16:58 PM »
Ohhh I always wondered how they chose the cover songs on the Jewelries sets. Its a pleasant surprise that we can vote!! I'll have to think of something to request, when is the deadline btw?

The deadline is on December 20th, 2015 at 11:59 P.M JST. The link to it is here.

▼応募曲をうたってほしいキャラクター名 (Name of the character that you want to apply a song for)

Fumika Sagisawa
Kanade Hayami
Arisu Tachibana
Syuko Shiomi
Asuka Ninomiya
Yuki Himekawa
Nina Ichihara
Sanae Katagiri
Yumi Aiba
Yui Ohtsuki
Frederica Miyamoto
Shiki Ichinose
Momoka Sakurai
Kyoko Igarashi
Yuka Nakano

▼曲名(1曲) (Song Name - 1 song)

▼上記楽曲のオリジナル歌手名 (Original singer of the requested song)

▼曲の選考理由 (Reason why you selected this song)

▼あなたが選んだアイドル(キャラクター)に対してのメッセージ、お願い、質問などご自由にお書きください。(※アイドルにチャレンジしてもらいたいことなど) (A message of your selected idol. Please write any questions freely. (ex. I wanna challenge *idol name here*)

▼今後の「アイドルマスター」シリーズへの要望があればご記入ください。 (Please fill in if there is a demand for the future of THE IDOLM@STER series.)

▼プロデューサーネーム(掲載する場合のお名前) (Producer Name - will appear in the CD case)

▼性別 (Gender)

男性 (Male)
女性 (Female)

▼年代 (Age)

▼都道府県 (Prefectures)

Select "その他" if you live outside of Japan.

As far as I know, Columbia chose songs that 'fit' well with certain characters. If multiple "Producers" requested a winning song, they decide the winner with a lottery. They have done this since the MASTER ARTIST series. Regarding requests, always write the song name and artist name in Japanese unless the names contain other words (ex. English).

Other than the cover songs, the Jewelries sets will feature a common song and a type-themed song as usual.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2015, 08:02:46 PM »
Finally got my requests in ( I tried to come up with something for everyone even tho asuka and kyoko are still a secret)

Freddy: mon cheri (the first song that plays)
Shiki: Date Time
Momoka: Ai wa Hana, Kimi wa Sono Tane (This is from the Ghibli movie Only Yesterday and I couldn't find the actual version but Momoka likes to be mature, so I figured this would really fit her plus its a gorgeous song~)
Yuka: Tsubasa no Oreta Angel (I didn't know what to request for her but this is pretty catchy so I thought why not?)
Kyoko: Maji De Koi Suru 5byoumae (It's a cute song so bam kyoko got it)

Yuki: Peach!! (Had to fight the urge to request a song from a baseball anime. So I give you this catchy song I randomly found.)
Sanae: BE BOP CRAZY (Catchy old song? Hell ya)
Nina: Ultra Relax (I see some japanese fans requesting this for Freddy but it doesn't really fit her and spoke to me as a Nina song)
Yumi: Utatane (I've requested this song the last few times for Yukiho with no luck. Not that it will work this time but lets keep trying. Besides we'll need a nice calm song with all the screaming that will be going on in this CD.)
Yui: Raspberry Heart (Something I came across. I was like "Why not?")

Fumika: Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho (Thought this would be nice against Bright Blue's slower tempo)
Kanade: Tattoo Kiss and the other one Lonely in Gorgeous
Syuko: Spice (She'd sound so nice on this I don't even know the anime, but I love this song.)
Arisu: Hitomi wa Diamond
Asuka: Sekiranun Graffiti (always gotta try that vocaloid song. this might have a chance since they did a supercell/ryo song last jewelries)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:06:42 PM by monomarquis »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2015, 10:01:17 PM »
... Well, you got me thinking about this, so I went ahead and racked my brain for some.

Kyoko: 幸せについて私が知っている5つの方法, by Maaya Sakamoto
The opening to Koufuku Graffiti. Don't think I need to say more.

Sanae: Love Somebody, by Oda Yuji
The theme song to Odoru Daisousasen (a 1997 police drama), sung by the main character's actor. Although I suppose Sanae left the police to help people sell stuff, while Odoru's main character left being a salesman to be a police officer. Couldn't think of anything older, except maybe Kochikame which I've never watched.

Fumika: Moments in the Sun, by kazami with Home Grown
First ending theme to Read or Die (TV). I thought she'd be able to put another spin on this.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2015, 07:46:00 AM »
^ Damn, I forgot about Koufuku Graffiti OP.  You win this one, Cael.  8)

Apparently after last weekend's live Hotel Moonside shot up Amazon's popularity rankings and got to the second spot.

Hotel Moonside is amazing but I'm amazed at how popular it got XD

Just listened to this one(finally) and wow, wasn't expecting this kind of song from CG.(wasn't expecting to like it either XD)  So... hypnotically alluring, the way it draws you in.  Not normally a fan of these heavy techno songs(they give me headaches), but I couldn't help pressing that replay button a few times... Now, I'm really curious about the live performance lol.

This is pretty exciting.  Can't wait to hear the next batch of songs already!  Looking forward to Yui's in particular; I just wanna see if the covers I picked weren't far off from the type of song they were planning to give her for her single.  I feel the most confident about this one! XD  ... And I'm looking to expand my empire of blonde cuties. >.>
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:59:59 AM by Nayre »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2015, 10:44:31 PM »
What kind of songs do you guys anticipate for this batch?

Here's what I think:
Yuka: Cutesy pop-rock adorableness. Or something like Naked Romance. Probably some cute lyrics about falling in love and very idol-y topics.
Kyoko: I'm imagining something comparable to La Vie en Rose. Peppy but not overly childish, it's not gonna be a Futami song.
Yui: similar to After School Party Time from ML or Orange Sapphire. An energetic fun song with lyrics about enjoying life. I can imagine a ska influence too. Yui's seiyuu is really talented (she's one of the best singers in Wake Up Girls) so I'm excited.
Yumi: Uplifting, gentle ballad, like a slower Osanpo Camera.
Asuka: probably the best song in the batch. It'll almost certainly be visual kei styled rock or maybe something techno. Overly dramatic lyrics because have you seen her in-game lines and titles???

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2015, 03:08:32 AM »
I can give a general idea of what I think since I don't really know too much about these girls lol.  And I'm no good with genres(when someone asks me what type of music I listen to I'm all like...), but I'll try to explain best I can lol. 

So pretty much your idea for Yuka, but I was thinking they could like incorporate some taiko drums somewhere in there along with her doing some cute calls as well, though nothing too excessive, just enough to give her song some personality since her thing is karate.

For Kyoko, it's prolly gonna be something j-pop ish.  They can do whatever they want with this, as long it gives off warm, sweet vibes in the end; I just wanna feel my heartstrings being tugged when I listen to it. XD

Ska! That's the type of music I was looking for lol.  Yeah, something fun and energetic and draws influence from that but mixed in with some rock.  Thought of another good example(non-JP): Superman/Goldfinger(my personal theme song rofl)  I'm even more hyped now if her seiyuu's as good as you say. XD

Hmmm, I think it would suit her well to have a gentle ballad, but since she's passion, her song has to have at least some energy in it.  Something like ChocoCats' cover pick for her or something along the lines of Butterfly would be more likely, maybe.

The "cool" song will always the best one the batch.  No seriously tho or at least the most unique/memorable, last batch: Arisu/Syuko, before that: Kanade/Fumika(haven't heard hers yet, but it racked up the most sales according to Oricon), before that: Karen/Nao.  And since Asuka is the only cool idol this batch, that gives it even more reason why hers will be "special" and stick out the most.  I'm not complaining btw(I don't mind at all tbh XD), just an observation.  That said, I agree that visual kei rock(had to look this up) would be the best choice of song for her.  Don't think we've had a cool song like that yet, it would be a nice change from all the ballads lol.

Still looking forward to Yui's the most tho and the one I'll be rooting for. XD  Would be nice if Passion came out on top FOR ONCE, JUST ONCE!! dammit.

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2015, 06:00:05 PM »
Yui: きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ - CANDY CANDY, nuff' said

Might be a bit more on the cute side, but I think Yui is cute enough to pull it off. Moreover, you know, she is always saying something or another about candy.

gif i made due to: much boredom and silliness...

Sanae:

I feel like she should sing something flashy and exciting.
When I think of exciting and flashy, I think of eurobeat.
When I think of eurobeat, for obvious reasons, I think of Initial D.
When I think of Initial D, I remember NIGHT OF FIRE.
Which then makes me think of the Hinoi チーム cover.

Probably not the best choice for Sanae, but it is easily the most hilarious choice, and I would love to hear her sing it.

I can't really think of anything for the other girls.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 06:08:58 PM by leafstro »