Username: Password:

Author Topic: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs  (Read 27632 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 02:50:38 PM »
Ok, something bizarre happened with this batch where there are two versions of the album art floating around. There's the pretty ones you can find on the Columbia website, and a severely edited, fugly version from Amazon and most file sharing sites with the saturation all cranked up. The Columbia one is the real one.

Idk about the other wiki editors who read the forum but I have no intention of changing the versions we have on the wiki.

Anyways, my Idol selection guesses:

Rika: Twilight Sky (Because I can actually hear it working in my head...)
Kirari: Anzu no Uta (For the Ankira)
Miku: You're Stars Shine on Me (Idk)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:53:42 PM by Maka »

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2015, 06:01:20 PM »
I actually think Miku will get Anzu no Uta for the sake of the OTHER pair dynamic. Sure, the Ankira, but since Marshmallow went to Riina...

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2015, 12:05:06 AM »
Ok, something bizarre happened with this batch where there are two versions of the album art floating around. There's the pretty ones you can find on the Columbia website, and a severely edited, fugly version from Amazon and most file sharing sites with the saturation all cranked up. The Columbia one is the real one.

Oh wow, didn't notice the other ones too.  :o
And thank goodness.(though I don't mind Arisu's XD)

I actually think Miku will get Anzu no Uta for the sake of the OTHER pair dynamic. Sure, the Ankira, but since Marshmallow went to Riina...

Aye, I was also considering the possibility of Miku getting it, but the Anzu no Uta Happy☆Happy Ver tho! XDD

Was checking out Oricon's top singles for this week and saw Nagareboshi Kiseki at #5(19k).  I was like "wait a min..."  and went back to check Trancing Pulse out of curiosity and found it peaked at #4 at about 25k sales(tbh, I was expecting more since Evo! Revo! got around 27k when it came out and the Triad Primus hype, but that's still plenty good).  It's just so exciting seeing im@s songs rank among other current top Japanese artists.  Still hoping for the day we get a #1 hit im@s single/album!  ;D

Speaking of singles, I always have a blast while listening to Syuko's!  Such a fun and free-spirited song and they did amazing with the arrangement.  So pleased with the full ver. XD  Then we have Arisu's.  Omg the feels with this one.  Lol mfw I gave it another listen 2nd time around, but with the lyrics.(great job and thanks for the lyrics btw, also love how you guys just went with the best ones of the batch and didn't bother with the other 2 yet lol it's all good, didn't bother to listen to the them yet either anyways haha XD  It's been a long while since we got a song as melancholic as this, made even more heartrending by the heart of an innocent child.(poor girl T.T)  Then I noticed it was written/composed by freaking Maiko Fujita.  So I went to check who did Syuko's and that one was done by IOSYS(well-known touhou doujin group).  Well, holy sh!7.  8)  And there's Shiki's, which turned out pretty nice as well; relaxing and seductive all the way, the lyrics made me enjoy this one more also.  The amount of personality in these songs is just awesome.  Good stuff. XD

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
It looks like finally the idols who were announced for the 9th batch of CDs have been confirmed!!!

Check out this link and see the surprising chosen ones :D

http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/imasnews/151129.html

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 04:53:23 PM »
>no takumi

;_______;

That aside I like this batch. Looks like Columbia is finally listening to popular opinion when it comes to who gets voiced lol

Also jewelries 3 is coming out.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 04:58:28 PM »
>no takumi

;_______;

That aside I like this batch. Looks like Columbia is finally listening to popular opinion when it comes to who gets voiced lol

Also jewelries 3 is coming out.

Yeah I was also sad about that, but I knew they would push Yui over Takumi as she was a member of Project Krone. I'm more shocked for no Haruna this batch

Now, we only have to wait for a date of release to be confirmed :D :3

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 06:51:54 PM »
I remember when I predicted that Yui would be in Batch Nine and they would push back Yumi or Takumi for her since Yui was the only member of Project Krone at that time without a CD.

............ I hate being right.  :P

But good batch regardless. Did not expect Asuka and Kyoko, especially since I was expecting voiced characters from the anime from here on out.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 07:01:56 PM »
I remember when I predicted that Yui would be in Batch Nine and they would push back Yumi or Takumi for her since Yui was the only member of Project Krone at that time without a CD.

............ I hate being right.  :P

But good batch regardless. Did not expect Asuka and Kyoko, especially since I was expecting voiced characters from the anime from here on out.

Yeah I also expected for voiced characters like Haruna or Yukari or Noriko to have the CD debut. But luckily they'll have luck in the 10th batch xddd

Now let's pray all together for nice voice actresses for Kyoko and Asuka and that the 9th batch comes out soon :D :D

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 07:15:37 PM »
Looks like the 3rd live gave us some big news.

Anyways, requests for cover songs will start from December 1st so for those going to request, start thinking.

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2015, 07:35:01 PM »
How we're supposed to request for Kyoko and Asuka is beyond me. :/ I'll still request tho.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2015, 07:50:39 PM »
That's an interesting batch for sure! BUT THOSE JEWELRY LINEUPS
(that puts possibility for Takumi and NATSUKI on same cd)

Batch 10 guesses haha:
Yukari (or Noriko), Haruna, any cool in this spot but lets say chie, Takumi, Natsuki (or Shizuku)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2015, 09:50:39 PM »
Kyoko, Asuka, and Yuka. Yes.

... Though I'm very certain that certain idols I wanna get voiced aren't going to any time soon. I think Hajime's the only one with a chance, sad to say.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2015, 07:44:47 AM »
The request link is here! It'll close on December 20th, 2015 at 11:59 P.M JST.

▼応募曲をうたってほしいキャラクター名 (Name of the character that you want to apply a song for)

Fumika Sagisawa
Kanade Hayami
Arisu Tachibana
Syuko Shiomi
Asuka Ninomiya
Yuki Himekawa
Nina Ichihara
Sanae Katagiri
Yumi Aiba
Yui Ohtsuki
Frederica Miyamoto
Shiki Ichinose
Momoka Sakurai
Kyoko Igarashi
Yuka Nakano

▼曲名(1曲) (Song Name - 1 song)

▼上記楽曲のオリジナル歌手名 (Original singer of the requested song)

▼曲の選考理由 (Reason why you selected this song)

▼あなたが選んだアイドル(キャラクター)に対してのメッセージ、お願い、質問などご自由にお書きください。(※アイドルにチャレンジしてもらいたいことなど) (A message of your selected idol. Please write any questions freely. (ex. I wanna challenge *idol name here*)

▼今後の「アイドルマスター」シリーズへの要望があればご記入ください。 (Please fill in if there is a demand for the future of THE IDOLM@STER series.)

▼プロデューサーネーム(掲載する場合のお名前) (Producer Name - will appear in the CD case)

▼性別 (Gender)

男性 (Male)
女性 (Female)

▼年代 (Age)

▼都道府県 (Prefectures)

Select "その他" if you live outside of Japan.

Good luck!

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2015, 10:34:28 AM »
Well I requestet for Shiki, Kanade and Frederica
Now I have to wait if other people think alike xD

What did you people request?

I requested an classic song für kanade xD
Itsumo Itsudemo by AiM

For Frederica a Vocaloid Song xD (We saw it is possible for Im@s to cover Vocaloid xD)

and for my lovely Shiki I requested a pretty resent song
Asymmetry by Yui Horie

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2015, 06:44:25 PM »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=14424
Apparently after last weekend's live Hotel Moonside shot up Amazon's popularity rankings and got to the second spot.

Hotel Moonside is amazing but I'm amazed at how popular it got XD

I've read that Kanade's seiyuu basically stole the show, though.