Username: Password:

Author Topic: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs  (Read 30137 times)

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
CINDERELLA GIRL CDs
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:34:14 PM »
I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic just dedicated to Cinderella Girl CD releases. It would be like the MASTER ARTIST 3 thread and post track lists,information, and previews. Maybe even a place where we can post guesses on the next batches and generally have a nice time trying to survive between releases.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 10:57:42 PM »
I posted this on another topic, but here's my predictions for the next batch. Keep in mind it has to be 2 Passions, 2 Cutes, and 1 Cool.

Cool: Haruna, since she seems to be pretty popular.
Passion: Yumi and Takumi, since they won voices and everything. Natsuki probably won't be for a while, seeing as how Rockin' Emotion exists and all. Same for a Tamami solo; she has this random solo called Aozora Yell????
Cute: Noriko, since this imaginary batch is pretty adult-and-mature-character heavy. I literally can't see her not having a really peppy song. Then... Maybe... Karin or Yuka? Unless Kyoko wins the voiced idol election, which is entirely possible...

Nargrakhan

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 09:04:58 PM »
A question about the recent batch of Cinderella Master CD's (#36 thru #40)...

Is Staff-san mentioned/present in the Drama Tracks?

I'm one of those people who's taken a liking for the unvoiced guy... especially after a no show in the anime.

Can't put my finger on it... just find it interesting for the idols to interact with someone other than the Producer from time to time.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 12:01:47 AM »
So, here's the tracklist for 346Pro IDOL selection vol.4...

1. Lunatic Show
2. Tsubomi Yumemiru Rapsodia ~Alma no Michibiki~ For Anzu rearrange MIX
3. Marshmallow☆Kiss For Riina rearrange MIX
4. Onedari Shall We~? For Kanako rearrange MIX

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 12:05:46 AM »
So, here's the tracklist for 346Pro IDOL selection vol.4...

1. Lunatic Show
3. Marshmallow☆Kiss For Riina rearrange MIX
4. Onedari Shall We~? For Kanako rearrange MIX
That... Anzu song...

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 01:26:28 AM »
Anzu Rhapsodia HELL YEAH

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 07:52:31 AM »

Roflolololololololololololl!!!!1 Can't wait. XDDD

Nagareboshi Kiseki turned out pretty great.  It's like all the memories and feels from derem@s condensed into a single song.  Looking forward to M@GIC!

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 10:24:16 AM »
I posted this on another topic, but here's my predictions for the next batch. Keep in mind it has to be 2 Passions, 2 Cutes, and 1 Cool.

Cool: Haruna, since she seems to be pretty popular.
Passion: Yumi and Takumi, since they won voices and everything. Natsuki probably won't be for a while, seeing as how Rockin' Emotion exists and all. Same for a Tamami solo; she has this random solo called Aozora Yell????
Cute: Noriko, since this imaginary batch is pretty adult-and-mature-character heavy. I literally can't see her not having a really peppy song. Then... Maybe... Karin or Yuka? Unless Kyoko wins the voiced idol election, which is entirely possible...

Wai, wait, wait....Tamami has a solo?Where?
And they are going to make another voiced idol election? Cause that would be cool :D

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 05:47:54 PM »
Yeah, I thought Tamami as the singer was a typo.

I agree with Nagareboshi Kiseki. It's a much more fitting "final" song than Watashi-tachi wa Zutto... Deshou, lol. M@GIC is catchy too.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 07:19:16 PM »
Yeah, Aozora Yell came from that collaboration between THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and Sagan Tosu (a baseball team) for the Sagan Tosu vs Shimizu S-Pulse game on September 12th, 2015 (game ended at a draw apparently) as the theme song. The CDs for it were only sold there but they'll be available at the 3rd live along with the Power of Smile CD.

I actually never heard of it until I took a look at the official IDOLM@STER database where I found it at "other". It surprised me too...

We are left with "Anzu no Uta", "Twilight Sky", and "You're stars shine on me" with Miku, Kirari, and Rika left for 346Pro IDOL selection vol.5. Take your pick.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 07:44:41 PM »
Yeah, Aozora Yell came from that collaboration between THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and Sagan Tosu (a baseball team) for the Sagan Tosu vs Shimizu S-Pulse game on September 12th, 2015 (game ended at a draw apparently) as the theme song. The CDs for it were only sold there but they'll be available at the 3rd live along with the Power of Smile CD.

I actually never heard of it until I took a look at the official IDOLM@STER database where I found it at "other". It surprised me too...

We are left with "Anzu no Uta", "Twilight Sky", and "You're stars shine on me" with Miku, Kirari, and Rika left for 346Pro IDOL selection vol.5. Take your pick.

I really would like to hear Miku sing Twilight Sky XD
And Kirari with Anzu no Uta xD

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »
Anzu performing Ranko's song will be something awesome and epic, I can't wait to hear it xd

My prediction for the next batch of CD's would be:

Cool: Haruna Kamijo. She has won a lot of popularity and in Starlight Stage she has a solo version of Onegai Cinderella (in my opinion that increases your chances for a CD debut)
Passion: Yumi Aiba (she was in the top 5 of last elections) and the other passion idol would be Takumi Mukai or Yui Ohtsuki (the former because she was in top 9 and her voice is deeper than all the current idols; Yui because she had an important role in the anime and is a member of Project Krone). But I would prefer more Takumi thatn Yui to have the CD debut first xd.
Cute: Yuka Nakano (like Haruna it seems that she recently got a solo version of Onegai Cinderella) and the other cute idol would be Noriko Shiina or Yukari Mizumoto (although I think it's more probably that Noriko gets it before Yukari, but the Yuka Yuka together would be an awesome surprise xd).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 05:11:38 PM by Johnrevenge »

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 01:39:40 AM »
And it turns out that Miria, Chieri, and Mika also sung Aozora Yell with Tamami. Should've known but eh.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 04:30:57 AM »
Shiki's album art makes me feel sorta queesy for some reason... *gag* Thank you, childhood. x. x 

The one on the preview/wiki was perfect, why they change it?  ???

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2015, 09:04:42 AM »
Shiki's album art makes me feel sorta queesy for some reason... *gag* Thank you, childhood. x. x 

The one on the preview/wiki was perfect, why they change it?  ???
It looks like that is photoshoped, I don't think that they would change it to such colors don't worry
so don't worry the original will be the one  from the previews