Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Vita] iDOLM@STER Must Songs announced, 12/10 release  (Read 11892 times)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: [Vita] iDOLM@STER Must Songs announced, 12/10 release
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2015, 08:34:40 AM »
ok, there is an option to change the balance between music and sound effects, with this you can turn off the sound effects completely. But it also turns off every single other sound effect in the game (the only thing i didn't check is the MC part during lives).

Incidentally i unlocked a no-sound drum sound 30 minutes ago with a producer rank of "super producer". I don't think every achievement is worth the same towards producer rank, but to give you an idea: i had 63 of the 99 achievements at that point.

I don't know if it's always like this in TnT games or if it's a pun, but the no-sound drum sound is called 音なし, which means "with no sound" and is read as "otonashi". If anyone is looking for it in the shop, it has this kanji as sound "picture": 無
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:33:59 AM by Naryoril »

MuscleRobo

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2015, 07:09:14 PM »
ok, there is an option to change the balance between music and sound effects, with this you can turn off the sound effects completely. But it also turns off every single other sound effect in the game (the only thing i didn't check is the MC part during lives).

Incidentally i unlocked a no-sound drum sound 30 minutes ago with a producer rank of "super producer". I don't think every achievement is worth the same towards producer rank, but to give you an idea: i had 63 of the 99 achievements at that point.

I don't know if it's always like this in TnT games or if it's a pun, but the no-sound drum sound is called 音なし, which means "with no sound" and is read as "otonashi". If anyone is looking for it in the shop, it has this kanji as sound "picture": 無

Thanks for that where can you find the music and sound effects balance?  Also where can I even find how to change my drum sound? I go to coordinate and it just lets me change my "outfit"
Avatar is the lovely Chibikko Chan~
Artist's Info
Twitter: @morihito88
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2613933

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2015, 09:11:57 PM »
the sound effect balance is in the main menu the most right option, and then the 2nd from the left. it shows 2 speakers and you can adjust the balance between them.

you can change the drum sounds (after buying them in the shop or unlocking them through messages from the idols) by pressing triangle in the song selection menu, the top option there are the drum sounds.

MuscleRobo

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2015, 10:12:29 PM »
Oh wow, thank you very much! I assumed that left/right thing was a left and right speaker. Better study up some more on my Japanese.
Avatar is the lovely Chibikko Chan~
Artist's Info
Twitter: @morihito88
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2613933