Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 78743 times)

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2016, 02:27:49 AM »
Any thoughts on the new event?

Live Parade was a neat concept and it was actually fun to travel around the prefectures.
I though it would be fun if you select a prefecture, an idle from that place would say something or gain boost. Of course, for this to work out fair, we need to be able to go to other countries as well.
I think Live Parade has lots of potential to be much better.

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2016, 01:52:36 PM »
I liked the concept as well. Only part that sucked was the last few EX missions that were comically impossible unless you had a full team of SSRs and can do Tokimeki Escalate with your eyes closed.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2016, 02:11:52 PM »
I liked the concept as well. Only part that sucked was the last few EX missions that were comically impossible unless you had a full team of SSRs and can do Tokimeki Escalate with your eyes closed.
I cleared all ex missions and only had 3 ssr at that time. you can switch the songs, so you wouldn't have to do tokimeki, or at least not on master. I changed it to I believe magic, so I still could clear the mission but that is not the problem, you just have to know how to switch songs and difficuties

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 30, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »
My best team had 4 SSR's and I couldn't get anywhere near the 2 mil score threshold without playing much harder songs at full combos.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:54:43 PM by Zephyrantes »

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
Weirdest thing happened in-game today...
« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2017, 11:04:22 PM »
So I was playing a medley from the LIVE Groove Event, and I almost hit 1000 combo but just before I hit the 1000th note, I hit a GREAT. ...And it broke my combo.

I didn't believe it was real at first, but then the results came.

Welp.

Have any of you come across this before? Is this a glitch or is this supposed to happen in game (i.e. you're full comboing but combo will break after the 4th great)

Either way, I sure as heck don't feel like grinding now... :(

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 05, 2017, 11:09:57 PM »
No maybe you just where an inch late?
I have a full combo on most of the medleys I played.
But I know the beatmaps of each songe really well because I played most of them about 100 times (and yes I am doing this for the star jewels...)

but even when I not full combo (when there are songs which are really hard for me on master ) I can at least geht a 1200 combo
maybe try changing the tempo of songs you are not too good on ( I am most of the time playing at 9.5 speed)

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #381 on: May 05, 2017, 11:21:00 PM »
No maybe you just where an inch late?
I have a full combo on most of the medleys I played.
But I know the beatmaps of each songe really well because I played most of them about 100 times (and yes I am doing this for the star jewels...)

but even when I not full combo (when there are songs which are really hard for me on master ) I can at least geht a 1200 combo
maybe try changing the tempo of songs you are not too good on ( I am most of the time playing at 9.5 speed)

yeeeeah, see, problem is I'm playing on pro bc I haven't played in a year and have only FC'd one master song so far (I'll get there one day) so I don't have a choice but to FC every song. Most of the time what happens is I'm playing a song I don't know too well and miss maybe one or two notes, or I get nervous and choke at the last second. Or missed sliders which I totally hit, game. >.>

Anyway, enough of my salt, I'm most comfortable playing songs on 5-6 speed. Any higher or lower I'm just not as used to. I was really only wondering if the reason I broke combo was because of an actual in-game mechanic I'd never heard of. Guess not. *shrugs*

if I contacted support do you think they'd have sympathy for me? *shot*

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2017, 11:39:08 PM »
the best would be if you trainied the songs, you even have 3 reharsal tickets a day to train, or just play the songs between events so you get used to them. I did that (without the tickets because they were not there when I had the problem XD) It is the safest way to get to the 1000 combo... or put a lot of idols with perfect lock and so on in your team

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 06, 2017, 07:33:08 PM »
Didn't they introduce a new skill in the game called Concentration that broke your combo for getting a Great and rewarded you for getting Perfects? Aiko's Jounetsu FunFare SR introduced it (not sure what other cards have it) and as much as I love Aiko (she's my best girl) I can't stand using it =P

Kogami

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Flavors.me
« Reply #384 on: May 07, 2017, 08:04:04 PM »
Few recent event points SR have the Concentration skill such as Nocturne Ryo and Sakura no Koro Karin. For SSR; Akane or Hiromi's permanent SSR owns the skill.

Not the best skill for me, but I guess Perfect Combo'ers will find that skill useful for the score boost.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:05:37 PM by Kogami »