Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 61175 times)

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2016, 02:27:49 AM »
Any thoughts on the new event?

Live Parade was a neat concept and it was actually fun to travel around the prefectures.
I though it would be fun if you select a prefecture, an idle from that place would say something or gain boost. Of course, for this to work out fair, we need to be able to go to other countries as well.
I think Live Parade has lots of potential to be much better.

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2016, 01:52:36 PM »
I liked the concept as well. Only part that sucked was the last few EX missions that were comically impossible unless you had a full team of SSRs and can do Tokimeki Escalate with your eyes closed.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2016, 02:11:52 PM »
I liked the concept as well. Only part that sucked was the last few EX missions that were comically impossible unless you had a full team of SSRs and can do Tokimeki Escalate with your eyes closed.
I cleared all ex missions and only had 3 ssr at that time. you can switch the songs, so you wouldn't have to do tokimeki, or at least not on master. I changed it to I believe magic, so I still could clear the mission but that is not the problem, you just have to know how to switch songs and difficuties

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 30, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »
My best team had 4 SSR's and I couldn't get anywhere near the 2 mil score threshold without playing much harder songs at full combos.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:54:43 PM by Zephyrantes »