Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 78748 times)

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #345 on: March 28, 2016, 04:25:15 PM »
New song with Chie and Kaoru upcoming! Probably gonna be a happy funky song I guess.

That's cool. With luck they'll be part of the next batch of CDs ^^

I wonder if there will be other idols that will join them for the new song (probably will be voiced idols like Momoka, Arisu, Nina or Miria, but it would be cool if unvoiced like Mai or Yukimi could earn a voice actress for this song ^^)

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:55 AM »
With Kaoru and Chie in this upcoming song, I can make a safe assumption that the two are high contenders for next batch debut cds.

Wonder who the 3 other group members will be.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 30, 2016, 02:56:06 PM »
With Snow Wings, my guess is:

Chie
Haruna
Kaoru

PLUS
Takumi (only election winner without a CD)
and another cute (Probably Yukari since this is a pretty energetic batch)

kevins

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 31, 2016, 06:00:03 AM »
por favor alguien sabe como trasladar tu cuenta a otro dispositivo..

please someone knows how to move your account to another device...

:-\ :-\ :-\

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 31, 2016, 04:47:23 PM »
With Snow Wings, my guess is:

Chie
Haruna
Kaoru

PLUS
Takumi (only election winner without a CD)
and another cute (Probably Yukari since this is a pretty energetic batch)

Today Takumi got a new SSR card plus a 3d model with the costume, so that increases her chances for a CD debut (awesome!!! :D :D )
Yeah those five are my next prediction for the next batch of Cinderella Master (Yukari would be amazing and she has also her own SSR card in Starlight Stage, although not a 3d model) crossing fingers for Yukari, Chie, Haruna, Takumi and Kaoru making a CD debut ^^

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 31, 2016, 07:40:34 PM »
Today Takumi got a new SSR card plus a 3d model with the costume, so that increases her chances for a CD debut (awesome!!! :D :D )
Yeah those five are my next prediction for the next batch of Cinderella Master (Yukari would be amazing and she has also her own SSR card in Starlight Stage, although not a 3d model) crossing fingers for Yukari, Chie, Haruna, Takumi and Kaoru making a CD debut ^^
Yukari doesn't have a SSR, only an event SR iirc. It wouldn't make sense to have a SSR without a 3D costume.

For my part, I'd really like to have new girls debuting with voices, especially Mirei. Oh, and also Chiaki, Kana and the New Wave trio.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 31, 2016, 09:35:11 PM »
My personal bias pick would be Rina(instead of Yukari) just cuz I want her to be in the same batch as Takumi, she's also one of the ones who's been voiced for a long while already.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 31, 2016, 10:02:45 PM »
My personal bias pick would be Rina(instead of Yukari) just cuz I want her to be in the same batch as Takumi, she's also one of the ones who's been voiced for a long while already.

I would prefer Yukari as her personality and song style would be different compared to the other chosen idols for next batch (Takumi, Chie, Kaoru and Haruna), besides from my personal opinion I found Yukari's cuter than Rina (I don't like Rina too much xd) Besides both Yukari and Rina earned their voice actresses at the same time, but Yukari earned a voiced card in the Cinderella Girl game before Rina, so team Yukari xd

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 31, 2016, 10:45:41 PM »
from my personal opinion I found Yukari's cuter than Rina

Ehhh, personal preferences.  ::)

But yeah I agree tho, for variety's sake, I think they'd rather go for Yukari.  We also already have quite a few gyarus types anyways, heck we just had one last batch lol.  I just thought the chances for my little kinpatsu Rina to get a CD would've been higher if she were paired with Takumi.  Ah, the frustration of wanting your girls to debut, feelin' it.(for the first time XD)

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 31, 2016, 11:01:09 PM »
Ehhh, personal preferences.  ::)

But yeah I agree tho, for variety's sake, I think they'd rather go for Yukari.  We also already have quite a few gyarus types anyways, heck we just had one last batch lol.  I just thought the chances for my little kinpatsu Rina to get a CD would've been higher if she were paired with Takumi.  Ah, the frustration of wanting your girls to debut, feelin' it.(for the first time XD)

I think the chances aren't that high if Rina debuts alongside Takumi (I really doubt they'll mention each other during their drama talk, nor they would make a cameo in that either xd)
I had that feeling with Yumi years ago xdd

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2016, 01:20:57 AM »
Did 10 roll
Didn't get Asuka

My life is so sad I swear

At least we got Hotel Moonside as the new song, totally one of my faves, I've been waiting for it since Kanade's SSR release. Love the MV.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2016, 02:44:26 PM »
Did 10 roll
Didn't get Asuka

My life is so sad I swear

At least we got Hotel Moonside as the new song, totally one of my faves, I've been waiting for it since Kanade's SSR release. Love the MV.

I feel with you, wanted that asuka ssr so bad but I don't have money to buy jewels and my last 10 roll only gave me a sr which I already had. i wanted asuka Q_Q

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 29, 2016, 10:03:24 PM »
Minami and Aiko event stars up tonight, I think. I might actually skip this one though, it all depends on if I like the song enough to sit through three other random songs to play it. Medley events are rough... in so many ways.

All in all, pretty hyped! Another side note, I'm getting dangerously close to being an S rank producer! Its seems as though most of the producers I have in my friends list are already SS rank though, it makes me feel really slow... ;_;

Here is my deresute-id-card-thing if anyone wants to add me as a friend :D

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 29, 2016, 10:14:13 PM »
If I like the card enough I'll try and rank... Aiko is near the bottom of my list so if I do play I'll be going for Minami.

But if the song isn't worth it I'll sit it out. I think I echo most of the fandom when I say medley events are the worst type. Dedicating a 10 minute chunk to play four songs with none of the rewards isn't my idea of a fun event.

I'd rank it Caravan (due to the randomness) > Token > Medley.

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 29, 2016, 10:42:25 PM »
I'd rank it Caravan (due to the randomness) > Token > Medley.

I hear ya on that one. I think caravans are the better event as well, save for that very first one with syoko as the event reward. I got so many honokas and the rare (i think it was saionji, iirc (probably wrong)). I never got the syoko card to drop, and I was using a 10 star rare. I'm so glad we can now just gather medals/tokens and just trade them in for the SR in caravan events

Another thing I like about the caravans they don't disrupt my usual play time, and I don't ever have to feel the constant pressure and fear of being knocked out of the tier I'm gunning for. Plus if I'm lucky enough, and I was once, all the event cards dropped for me within the first hour of the caravan lol.