puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 69395 times)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 08:30:21 AM »
Good points. Makes common sense, that and coupled with the fact that this is NBGI we're talking about, it's pretty likely this is pre-rendered.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, there's also the chance of letting consumers pay for costumes, making there a need for real time backgrounds. I was confident this was rendered in real time, but now? Not so sure.

If it's gonna be prerendered, at least have the hair move better...

They could mess with people by having the touch points in different places throughout the song, and not just lined up at the bottom all the time. Or I dunno... having swipe motions or zig-zag motions or something. I doubt they'll go for that though.

And 0:08 Mio Nowano eyes.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:32:01 AM by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 09:02:26 AM »
So your phone needs to be in japan to register if you don't want to do trickery? because i'll be there in about 10 days, so i could make things much easier for me.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:00 AM »
So your phone needs to be in japan to register if you don't want to do trickery? because i'll be there in about 10 days, so i could make things much easier for me.

Dunno, I'm getting mixed signals.

Hm I just tried pre-registering and it said "You cannot log in to this service from the country/region you have registered." I'm from the U.S.. So maybe it is region-locked for some people.
it'll say that but it should still send you a confirmation email
that's weird I never got one.

edit: well made an acct with japan marked as my area of residence so it worked now. I didn't get a confirmation email for pre-registration...but it says its pre-registered, and when i try again it says it already is. oh well!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:01:36 AM by Accoun »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 04:17:57 PM »
Here's what I understand so far:

As long as you have a Japanese account or made one at one time (your region must be set to Japan), you should be able to pre-reg without any problem from your PC, phone, tablet, etc. You should get a message that says they will email you.
Then you wait along with everyone else.

One thing I'm not understanding right now is how the game will be available exactly.
I'm going to assume that for iPhone/iPad, all you'll need is a Japanese iTunes account to get it, but for Android you might have to resort to some trickery to get it unregion locked if it appears region locked in the Play store.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 10:02:40 PM »
If they want a chance at competing with LLSIF, they're gonna have to globalize it...

Partially true. A lot of the SiF players, including myself, play the Japanese version (some play both), and the English version uses bots for Score Match. I haven't ran into a single bot on the Japanese version because of how much players there are. But yeah, the reason why they brought SiF overseas is becaus the franchise is so popular, and there are quite a bit of fans playing only the English version. I'm sure Starlight Stage will get quite a bit of players if some company is willing to license it globally.

EDIT: That was A LOT easier than I thought. I just pre-registered, time to wait now lol. I thought they checked your IP to check your location but all I did was set my location to Japan. I guess I'll have a new rhythm game to play next to SiF.

I'm not going to strain myself with region unlocking. It's the reason why I'm not playing LLSIF: I'm not interested in the English version and the Japanese version is too much trouble to unlock. VPN? Neighbour, please.

Actually, (I'm assumng you use iOS) all you need is a Japanese iTunes account, which is pretty easy to make. If you search up instructions online there is no VPN needed. It took me around five minutes to set up.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:30:43 PM by Chihayaa »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2015, 04:17:17 PM »
This is the guide I used: https://nihongoperapera.com/store/itunes-japan-registration-guide-no-cc.html

Pretty easy to follow and now I have a lot of fun JP games

SigureRangiku

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 12:44:47 AM »
I wonder if  this means there will be new songs for Cinderella Girls series. 

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 12:50:03 AM »
Hopefully some of th early Cinderella Masters will get new image songs... Compare Never Say Never to Rin's solo in Message, for example. A lot of the more rookie (at the time) seiyuu have improved a ton since 2012.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2015, 12:57:50 AM »
I wonder if  this means there will be new songs for Cinderella Girls series.

They better be new solos. I'm kinda sick of every already voiced CG character only getting group songs and covers after their first image song. Ranko was the exception and I'd like to see more characters get something like that.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Tafira

• Apprentice
  • Casual Fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2015, 10:26:18 PM »
Back in February, Namco trademarked Cinderella Girls for Europe- perhaps this has to do with that?

Could be a segway into an English and later globalization of Starlight Stage.

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2015, 10:34:07 PM »
Back in February, Namco trademarked Cinderella Girls for Europe- perhaps this has to do with that?

Could be a segway into an English and later globalization of Starlight Stage.

uhhhh would want that to happend *w*

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »
Starlight Stage got an extended trailer for 10th.

https://youtu.be/BMHDUyJUE2Q

All of Cinderella Project and Mika confirmed. ...... I hope the trailer was set to easy or something just for this trailer.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2015, 05:07:36 PM »
Starlight Stage got an extended trailer for 10th.
https://youtu.be/BMHDUyJUE2Q

It seems I was completely wrong in seeing some kind of blur for idols in the back. Oh well.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2015, 05:25:48 PM »
I hope the trailer was set to easy or something just for this trailer.

Thats what i thought too

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2015, 07:57:47 PM »
Apparently, since they're feautured in the first trailer and the full version of Todoke Idol, the main idols are NG and Ankira?

Also I'm guessing this is going to end up like DCD Aikatsu where you can customize the performers but not the audio.