puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 405151 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2880 on: June 30, 2017, 02:33:26 PM »
Anyone knows how to get premium sign on older cards? I bought the new Mirei voiced card (after wasting all my saved like 15k jewels and not getting anything xD) with the premium sign and I like it, but for the older cards I only have the regular sign and when I search on shop there are no premium sign listed for those, so I wonder if they are just rare and nobody selling them or there is currently no way to get them?

see the last one is the one I had from before and only has the regular sign :(

And also I assume this is exactly what they wanted, having people go out of their way to get premium sign no matter what it costs... so I guess good job mobage xD

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: July 01, 2017, 12:05:16 AM »
Anyone knows how to get premium sign on older cards? I bought the new Mirei voiced card (after wasting all my saved like 15k jewels and not getting anything xD) with the premium sign and I like it, but for the older cards I only have the regular sign and when I search on shop there are no premium sign listed for those, so I wonder if they are just rare and nobody selling them or there is currently no way to get them?

see the last one is the one I had from before and only has the regular sign :(

And also I assume this is exactly what they wanted, having people go out of their way to get premium sign no matter what it costs... so I guess good job mobage xD
To premium sign an old card you need to draw in the gacha and be lucky enough to get one of those red feathers. With them, you can choose a card and turn its sign into a premium one.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: July 01, 2017, 12:45:52 AM »
ooo so thats what those feathers are for, thanks for the info!
And yeah in last like 50 dream pulls I never got better than like #5 :( But then again one one of my very early ones when I was starting I did get #1 draw for the idol SR so I guess that exhausted my luck xD no feathers back then
I guess thats a goal for now to get the maid Mirei SR a premium sign

Milkshake

• Greenhorn
  • Я люблю Россию!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: July 14, 2017, 03:24:05 AM »
I finally got the account verified and the first thing I do is use up all my jewels. Got the 23 cost Ranko, traded for another copy and 2 Cinderella Syuko. Satisfaction. I still want the Cinderella Walking Gag Machine though.

P.S. 23 and 24 cost are so expensive, almost no Stam pots and Energy pots left to buff up my team further.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:35:50 AM by Milkshake »

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: July 18, 2017, 05:58:29 AM »
I finally got the account verified and the first thing I do is use up all my jewels. Got the 23 cost Ranko, traded for another copy and 2 Cinderella Syuko. Satisfaction. I still want the Cinderella Walking Gag Machine though.

P.S. 23 and 24 cost are so expensive, almost no Stam pots and Energy pots left to buff up my team further.
How are people getting verified nowadays? It seems like everyone gives up when the topic is even brought up.

On a side note: Is it worth it to fully upgrade and idolize R and R+ cards? My inventory is piling up and now my present box is at risk of the same fate.

Milkshake

• Greenhorn
  • Я люблю Россию!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: July 18, 2017, 06:31:06 AM »
How are people getting verified nowadays? It seems like everyone gives up when the topic is even brought up.

On a side note: Is it worth it to fully upgrade and idolize R and R+ cards? My inventory is piling up and now my present box is at risk of the same fate.

Usually through friends in Japan, or through a very expensive verification shop. Neither are easy options to use.

R's are kinda useless once you have a full team + sub-team of SRs, unless they are the event R which may overpower some older SRs when the event bonus is considered.