Username: Password:

Author Topic: Yui's fanarts (Rem@stered)  (Read 8121 times)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Re: Yui's fanarts (Rem@stered)
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2016, 04:42:49 AM »
My latest works...

ChihaYuki? I had the "Holy Order" in mind.

Well, Merry Christmas for you! o/

And Happy Birthday, Yuki-chan!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2017, 11:52:49 PM »
Your latest fanarts are your best ones! ^-^ As for the others, the only thing I can say is that forms of heads, eyes, mouths and bodies look unnatural... Have you tried to use poses from official art (not nesessarily  im@S) or even redrawing it? I think it should help!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2017, 08:25:20 PM »
Your latest fanarts are your best ones! ^-^ As for the others, the only thing I can say is that forms of heads, eyes, mouths and bodies look unnatural... Have you tried to use poses from official art (not nesessarily  im@S) or even redrawing it? I think it should help!

Oh, thanks. ^_^
Well, if I remember, I went with the classic "skeleton technique". Anyway... I haven't been drawing lately.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »
Well, time to post my latest works. This time, I drew a lot and improved... I think.

And for her birthday, I celebrated with lots of chocomint ice cream and cake. It was necessary, since I was getting old too. xD

And for Chihaya's birthday, I did not only one, but 4 fanarts. I wanted to give my best of myself. I mean, I always give my best. Now I tried my best of best.

In this one, I wanted to give her a radiant aura.

I was playing Another Code and just reminded about Chihaya with that same birthday stuff.

This time, Chihayuki was intended. But I wanted to try putting another stuff for improvement matters. Emotions... overflowing!

And, in the end, this one was a last hour idea. Well, I wanted to use the manual materials I have like... some years. Anyway, and that art itself already says what I want. Thank you for watching and following my works. I hope you enjoyed.

And that's it!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2017, 02:40:48 AM »
Some of my latest works...

For the sake of improvement, I wanted to "explore" a little more. Besides, it was so damn hot that I couldn't think on something...

OK... this will give me some hard time... xD

Well, in this one, I plan on drawing a [Nostalgia] fanart. There's 2 parts: coloring Miki, and drawing the Yggdrasil behind her. First part is no problem, but the second will be kind of hard since I not used to draw trees.

This one is for [Saihyou]. And... I plan on giving a... "freezing" impression.

Sometimes, I hate when I have lots of idea all of sudden. I still have to work on some Fire Emblem fanarts. And speaking of which...

That Lady Chihaya drawing is one year late. >_<

That's it for now.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2017, 07:52:29 AM »
It's been a while. Just leaving an update.

[Procurando por mim, pessoal? Bem vindos ao Brasil.]
Looking for me, guys? Welcome to Brazil.
Oh, and the place is Avenida Paulista, in São Paulo, Brazil.

And, finally, Nostalgia. I had to look for references to draw the Yggdrasil (Tales of Symphonia, Ragnarök, Saint Seiya, etc.). Well, a happy birthday to Miki.
And Happy Thanksgiving there! Thank you for watching this topic until now and for the moments!

Edit: bonus.

I was sketching something too. I tried to do something funny.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:59:27 AM by Yui »