puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Yui's fanarts (Rem@stered)  (Read 8121 times)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Yui's fanarts (Rem@stered)
« on: May 08, 2015, 04:33:53 PM »
After desappearing in this section, I didn't posted another iM@S fanart here. Well, despite the student problem and the way I spend my time (*cough cough* tiring and sleeping), I don't draw only iM@S so... anyway, I've been training and studying where I could improve. I tried to improve by requests here, but... I think that's go too far for me. :p
Anyway, before going to the point, here's some sample. 2014 iM@S fanarts.

Sometimes, I try using other methods. BTW, I'll never forget that one I did for Yukiho. It was my first christmas cake (there's no culture of eating cakes for christmas here). And yeah, Serika is my favorite Million Live idol. Well, there's other fanarts, but it non-iM@S. But I can say that I did lots of Fire Emblem, Pokémon and a few anime and Touhou fanarts.

And now, 2015 fanarts!

Well, I wanted to honor my sign too.

Yeah, I've been following the zodiac period lately. But besides that, I decided to try drawing animals. The college passed me a task which involves drawing a wolf. And... the result was goddamn bad. And I decided to practice that too. :p

Congrats for all the Taurus people there! o/

Now, on to the point. I've been thinking about doing a fanart of the 10th anniversary. Since some people decided to do something about that, then I'll share mine's too. For now, my scheme is:
Old 765 pro (including black haired Chihaya), Miki Hoshii (Live 4U), Hibiki and Takane (Project Fairy), 876 Pro, Project Jupiter, the current 765 pro, and Leon.
I never did a fanart of anniversary because it was kinda... beyond my skills. But now I can give a try. I have until the end of Cancer period.

That's it. I hope you enjoy the view. o/

Edit:
Status update

- Old 765 Pro [Complete]
- Miki (Live 4U) [Complete]
- Hibiki & Takane (Project Fairy) [Complete]
- 876 Pro [Complete]
- Project Júpiter [Complete]
- 765 Pro (1 4 All) [Complete]
- Leon [Complete]

10th Anniversary Fanart completed!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 06:31:50 AM by Yui »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: Yui's fanarts (Rem@stered)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »
Sometimes, I try using other methods. BTW, I'll never that one I did for Yukiho. It was my first christmas cake (there's no culture of eating cakes for christmas here). And yeah, Serika is my favorite Million Live idol. Well, there's other fanarts, but it non-iM@S. But I can say that I did lots of Fire Emblem, Pokémon and a few anime and Touhou fanarts.

Nothing wrong with sharing fanart for a series outside of iM@S. I posted fanart for Sonic, Mario, and Love Live and my own OCs in the past and it was fine.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 12:11:50 AM »
I have to admit I've missed your fanarts, Yui. :) You seem to have improved even within the course of a year. I look forward to seeing more from you!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 07:19:40 PM »
Well, step by step. It won't be on "tradicional mode". I just wanted to practice using pen. And damn... my draw hand twitches... :p

Nothing wrong with sharing fanart for a series outside of iM@S. I posted fanart for Sonic, Mario, and Love Live and my own OCs in the past and it was fine.

Ehhhhhhhhh... very nice. Well, I plan on going off-topic sometimes, when it comes to something I want to share (For example: something I learn on digital or manual art).

I have to admit I've missed your fanarts, Yui. :) You seem to have improved even within the course of a year. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Oh... ///
Thanks. You can bet on that. There's a bit more I want to do involving iM@S (Spoiler alert: it includes our dear Elena Shimabara-san).

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:31:52 PM »
Did you say you drew this using pen? The bodies look fantastic. I always totally screw everything up when I try to use pen. XD

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »
Status update: Sketching Arcade 765 Pro complete. Now, lineart and coloring. I think this part will be finished until the end of this month.

... I should train my hand to not twitch...

Did you say you drew this using pen? The bodies look fantastic. I always totally screw everything up when I try to use pen. XD

Well, I always start using pencil. After that, I use pen. xD

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 03:01:06 PM »
Ooh, exciting! :3 Everyone looks very nice. I'm still quite impressed by those clothes, especially the feet since I can't draw feet at all.

Well, I always start using pencil. After that, I use pen. xD

Right, that's what I do sometimes XD I always totally mess up the pen part. :P Nicely done!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 09:33:18 PM »

1 of 4 done! Next... Makoto and Yukiho!

Ooh, exciting! :3 Everyone looks very nice. I'm still quite impressed by those clothes, especially the feet since I can't draw feet at all.

Right, that's what I do sometimes XD I always totally mess up the pen part. :P Nicely done!

Oh, thanks. ^_^
As for me, well... I'm still don't go well with the pen part. My hand don't stop shaking. :p

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 01:50:25 AM »
A bit late, but anyway...

Happy Birthday, Ami and Mami! And congrats for all the Gemini people there! o/

Now...for the Arcade 765 Pro... First Step: completed!

I took the oportunity to listen some old iM@S songs too. xD

By the way, I'm getting ready for round 2. Buuuuut... I have to deal with some student problems here. It's June after all. :p

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 10:21:32 PM »
Still loving that shading. It really looks great.

You're honestly pretty amazing at hands, also. I can't do those to save my life.

Also dat foreshortening

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 04:02:11 PM »
*Enter punching the air*
My semester is over. Now I have more free time.

Still loving that shading. It really looks great.

You're honestly pretty amazing at hands, also. I can't do those to save my life.

Also dat foreshortening

Oh, thanks. Well, sometimes I have problems with hands. For example... what I'm gonna show now.

And I took the opportunity to draw that too.

Well, Miki Hoshii (Live 4U ver.) and Hibiki and Takane (Project Fairy)... clear! Next will be Dearly Stars trio.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 04:48:02 PM »
Oh, gods! Gemini's flame extinguished! Now I have 1 month to finish the fanart I planning! >_<

... Well, I need to feel some tension. xD
Anyway, I did this one for a friend of mine. I was supposed to had put Sonic in that too, but it would get a tight impression.

Well, Happy Birthday Ritsuko!

Now, updating status...
876 Pro... Clear! Next will be Project Jupiter!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 04:06:22 AM »

I did this one for one of my relatives. I sent the original one as a letter.

Continuing the fanarts, Project Jupiter... clear.

Updating Status:
Remaining: OFA 765 Pro and Leon

There may be some changes in the process. BTW, I thinking about using something as a reference to draw the current 765 Pro. Something like this.

Well, now what? Head to chest or head to legs?

fish

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 12:39:22 PM »
Your art style is cute! I like the highlights you do in the hair :)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 06:51:12 PM »
Everything looks awesome, Yui! Still I pressed by your coloring. :P Keep up the good work~

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!