Username: Password:

Author Topic: Missed the moon SP  (Read 4581 times)

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
  • A pleasure to meet your acquaintance :)
    • View Profile
Missed the moon SP
« on: April 23, 2015, 03:29:42 PM »
Hello! So I was wondering since the remaining missing moon idols can't be translated due to some circumstances, I was just curious if any of y'all know how the plot went with Azusa's route in SP and Ritsuko's too...  :) I'm mighty curious about Azusa's story actually :D
Come. Let us traverse this path called life together...

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
Re: Missed the moon SP
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 05:14:37 PM »
Hello! So I was wondering since the remaining missing moon idols can't be translated due to some circumstances, I was just curious if any of y'all know how the plot went with Azusa's route in SP and Ritsuko's too...  :) I'm mighty curious about Azusa's story actually :D

I have the same question. I read someone's comment "I like Miki but not in Azusa's route in SP". So what is happened between them?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:17:28 PM »
I did see a commu on YouTube from the end of the game that had Miki really jealous of Azusa for spending time with the Producer (iirc Azusa's route has the producer and Azusa falling in love? don't quote me on this I don't know if it's right), but that's all I've seen.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 05:20:53 PM »
I did see a commu on YouTube from the end of the game that had Miki really jealous of Azusa for spending time with the Producer (iirc Azusa's route has the producer and Azusa falling in love? don't quote me on this I don't know if it's right), but that's all I've seen.

It is. Miki does get jealous of their relationship when she arrives back to the office at the end of story mode.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:23:09 PM by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 03:04:35 PM »
Whoooooo!! Azusa and producer had a thang going oooooon! Ohohohoho, i didn't know!  :D so fanfic worthy, i'm itchin to do it xD

By the way, have you guys seen Ritsuko's? :) i'm kind of curious about her too, and thank you guys for the explanation ;D

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 01:46:59 PM »
It is. Miki does get jealous of their relationship when she arrives back to the office at the end of story mode.

Blame herself for that, naive as Miki always is. :P

But I was like "all that love affair stuff goes with Chihaya."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:49:13 PM by OniZetto »

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 02:40:04 PM »
Maybe I should play through Azusa's route in SP now :) I never produced her as my leader in boxm@s so I'll have lots of commus to re-explore!

Considering the way that Kuroi was treating them, this actually seems very like Miki's personality.

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
After playing OFA and Shiny Festa, I certainly can't stand the quality that SP provides... sometimes I feel their facial expression are way out of place; just how can Miki smile and cry at the same time, while she is in such anger (or sadness)?

I deleted my game right after the first audition, simply because SP feels like some sort of unfinished prototype.

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 06:54:14 PM »
After playing OFA and Shiny Festa, I certainly can't stand the quality that SP provides... sometimes I feel their facial expression are way out of place; just how can Miki smile and cry at the same time, while she is in such anger (or sadness)?

I deleted my game right after the first audition, simply because SP feels like some sort of unfinished prototype.

I totally know how that feels especially I had the taste of playing shiny festa but you'll just have to make do with the old sp ones if you don't have a ps3 to play imas 2 and ofa T_T i also think that their expressions might be... "different" since it's technically an semi-old game. I just can't believe they even released one for it on psp. I mean, it would've made more sense if it was released in ps2 as one whole game... But then again what do I know about marketing lol

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 07:17:22 PM »
...You know that's basically a complaint about every PSP game? Like, every single game I've played on the system has that problem... Persona 3 Portable is worse, imho, the 3D models never show any expression other than the dead-eyed Kaneko look.

I mean, it's a legitimate complaint, but dropping a game solely because of the limitations of the system itself seems really silly to me. You're comparing a handheld from 2004 to the PS3...

Dearly Stars is better with the 3D expressions during performances but it's essentially sprites vs models the vast majority of the time (and it has like 8 songs and the barest minimum of gameplay sooooooo.....)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:19:51 PM by Maka »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 07:22:04 PM »
I legit liked SP...it's still my favorite iDOLM@STER game to date, I love it more than any game with a slight exception for boxm@s only because it had better graphics, but SP's gameplay just shines for me.
I mean, it's a more polished game than Arcade With somewhat similarly styled graphics, and that had one hell of a run don't you think?

The gameplay and the story wrapped into one really made that game for me, I've never been one who plays games only for graphics even though that's one of the appeals of the iDOLM@STER series. The gameplay was fun enough for me to look past the graphics and enjoy it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:25:34 PM by animagic4u »

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 08:13:16 PM »
It also offered the best selection of songs in DLC. Just best DLC in general.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 08:53:14 PM »
I rather play SP than SHINY FESTA even though I have little interest on playing both of them (mainly because I don't own a PSP and have no interest of getting one ). To me, gameplay>graphics most of the time.

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 09:40:19 PM »
...You know that's basically a complaint about every PSP game? Like, every single game I've played on the system has that problem... Persona 3 Portable is worse, imho, the 3D models never show any expression other than the dead-eyed Kaneko look.

I mean, it's a legitimate complaint, but dropping a game solely because of the limitations of the system itself seems really silly to me. You're comparing a handheld from 2004 to the PS3...

Dearly Stars is better with the 3D expressions during performances but it's essentially sprites vs models the vast majority of the time (and it has like 8 songs and the barest minimum of gameplay sooooooo.....)

I own a PSP and have played tons of games, so I know what is PSP capable of... Highway Battle ZoC, Gundam Memories, Metal Solid Gear, Monster Hunters, Ace Combat, and Gran Turismo. None of above feels rubbish as SP is, I'm not saying I hate iM@S, tho. Just how I love it so I can't believe how much visual quality SP has lost, I believe NBGI could have done much better, but they just wouldn't bother to since it was the down time for this franchise (I believe this game was under the influence of 918 incident?)

That lesson felt terrible!!

I legit liked SP...it's still my favorite iDOLM@STER game to date, I love it more than any game with a slight exception for boxm@s only because it had better graphics, but SP's gameplay just shines for me.
I mean, it's a more polished game than Arcade With somewhat similarly styled graphics, and that had one hell of a run don't you think?

The gameplay and the story wrapped into one really made that game for me, I've never been one who plays games only for graphics even though that's one of the appeals of the iDOLM@STER series. The gameplay was fun enough for me to look past the graphics and enjoy it.

You kept mentioning BoxM@S... exactly what is it?

It also offered the best selection of songs in DLC. Just best DLC in general.

IMO it doesn't help the game that much...  to me, at least. Relations is good enough for me, but I can't stand with other factors of this game.

I rather play SP than SHINY FESTA even though I have little interest on playing both of them (mainly because I don't own a PSP and have no interest of getting one ). To me, gameplay>graphics most of the time.

At least Shiny Festa has a good interface, plus it has interesting anime.

===========================================================================

Sorry if my words bothered you guys, I'm just saying how I feel about SP after playing it to fulfill my curiosity.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:42:24 PM by OniZetto »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 09:51:28 PM »
You kept mentioning BoxM@S... exactly what is it?

===========================================================================

Sorry if my words bothered you guys, I'm just saying how I feel about SP after playing it to fulfill my curiosity.

Oh, but boxm@s I mean the Xbox 360 version of iDOLM@STER...it doesn't have a subtitle so it's a little hard to refer to sometimes.
Just to clarify, SP had some really great game play changes over the xbox version in its revised scheduling, lessons, and more songs and of course really great DLC.

And it's no problem. I'm sure everyone has their favorites.