Username: Password:

Author Topic: New board and new beginning  (Read 2108 times)

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
New board and new beginning
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:59:00 AM »
Hi there people.

Long time no see, huh ?
Our host, Mavenhosting, lost a part of our data, including most part of the previous forums. I regret this as long as we (well, all of you) succeeded in creating a real community. We still have a small part of the board, but I (and only I) decided not to bring it back.
The reason ? I, Yunabeco and the mods have seen the atmosphere had gone pretty bad. Maybe that I am the most responsible for this, as far as I wasn't present. I know this is not an excuse, but as far as the school and my personal life are concerned, this year was quite tough for me, and I didn't have time to take care of the forums. But this time is over.

Starting from today, Yunabeco and I are back. Please take this as a new beginning, and I'm truly sorry for the data loss. But I assume nothing can be done about this. Fortunately, the wiki is still here and complete, so that most of the interesting IMAS data is still present.

I will also make sure that the atmosphere gets better. I'll ask Yuna and the mods to be stricter but yet friendly from now on. Please report any post that you think break one of the (slightly) new rules, and we'll make sure to solve the problem. The first thing I would like you to do is to READ, ACCEPT and RESPECT the rules. If some things are bothering you about them, please PM me and we'll discuss about it.

Once again, we're here to have fun and share about IMAS.

Please welcome this new version like the first one.

Kaminos
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:21:40 AM by Kaminos »