puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.  (Read 48807 times)

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
Re: The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 09:17:52 PM »
I dunno why, but it seems as if I have a love for scrambled eggs, so much that I eat them in the middle of the night.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 10:13:26 PM »
Scrambled eggs are pretty tasty. Have you ever tried putting cream cheese in them? My mom does that, and it gives them a kinda cheesy taste. Just be careful not to put so much that her eggs are all covered in cream cheese, because that tastes yucky.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 05:31:24 PM »
Scrambled eggs are pretty tasty. Have you ever tried putting cream cheese in them? My mom does that, and it gives them a kinda cheesy taste. Just be careful not to put so much that her eggs are all covered in cream cheese, because that tastes yucky.

We usually don't see cream cheese here but when we do, it's too expensive.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 10:21:13 PM »
Oh, BOO.
That's depressing.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2015, 09:20:00 PM »
Oh, BOO.
That's depressing.

Nah, we can live with it, as usual.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 02:20:57 AM »
Whoo, done with the last set of the LTH songs. Spent almost the whole afternoon doing it. *coughs coughs* at Roco's...

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 04:34:48 PM »
I have been traveling through Kyuushuu for a few days now with a rented car. I noticed the japanese don't turn on their headlights during the day. When i learned driving 13 or so years ago i learned to always turn the headlights on during the day, so others can see you better and since the beginning of last year (or this year, can't remember) you even HAVE to turn them on at all times by law in Switzerland. I can understand that it isn't the law in Japan, but it's really strange when they flash their headlights to signal you that you have your lights on. And both times we stopped for fueling up, the guys at the fueling station noticed our headlights are on and wanted to turn them off...

On that note: i almost went crazy when i wanted to book a hotel room in Fukuoka for tomorrow and the day after (Friday and Saturday), everything in the whole city seems to be booked out... After searching for 3 hours we decided to take a hotel in Kurume and go to Fukuoka by train (about 40 minutes). Since we have to give the car back tomorrow evening and our flight to Osaka leaves on Sunday, we couldn't really change our plans and had to get a hotel in Fukuoka (or nearby).
The im@s shop in Fukuoka opens the day after tomorrow btw, i'm "afraid" i'll spend quite a bit of money there :p

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 08:45:31 PM »
Where I live, you don't have to put headlights on during the day, but some people do (it's the law to use them at night and in inclement weather though)... you wouldn't see people flashing headlights to warn you that they're on, though. Maybe it's to do with energy conservation? Maybe it's law for them for it to be turned off in daylight over there?

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2015, 12:49:27 AM »
If I made a karaoke thread, would anyone participate in it but me?

By "Karaoke Thread", I mean a place where people can just post random amateur covers of any song they want. If you have something you recorded professionally, by all means, share. But if you have a crappy microphone or you can only record music in your iPad because you can't work Audacity yet so everything sounds so unprofessional it's insane, that works too.
I dunno, would I be the only one who cared?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2015, 04:34:07 AM »
 :-X  I don't have the singing ability or the bravery to record covers, but it would definitely be fascinating to hear others do so!

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2015, 05:45:48 AM »
:-X  I don't have the singing ability or the bravery to record covers, but it would definitely be fascinating to hear others do so!

I do, but I can't sing properly in any other language other than English and my mother tongue.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »
If instrumentals counted as well I'd be interested

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2015, 02:01:24 PM »
Ah, karaoke is really fun! I'm not very good, but I'll do my best if you go through with it!
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Nargrakhan

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2015, 09:34:19 PM »
ALL GLORY TO AINZ-SAMA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuNAPPcjDr4

The teaser for the light novel, turned anime, Overlord. Sorta like Log Horizon, except the lead characters are evil and seeking world conquest.
You're rooting for the badguy in this series!  8)

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2015, 02:01:27 AM »
The anime stuff should likely go in this thread. As far as karaoke goes, the only time you'll have me singing is once I down what amount of alcohol I lose track of. Then I'd pretty much become Beethoven, ironically true to form. :P

Looking back to the egg subject, it's definitely a healthy way to brim the stomach. What I take to doing is heating sunnyside eggs and cheese amidst a toast sandwich which... is beginning to make my mouth water. Be right back. :3

But as an aside, I love when my mom makes a batch of deviled eggs. Those spices and stuff just... get to me just right.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3