Username: Password:

Author Topic: MASTER ARTIST 3 series CDs  (Read 52257 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
MASTER ARTIST 3 series CDs
« on: December 29, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »
You guess it, after the prologue CD is out since last August and the solo EX episodes are completed last December, the solo CDs for each of our beloved 765 idols are finally announced. Here's the line-up by order of release dates:

4/22/15 - Summer: Haruka Amami (天海春香), Hibiki Ganaha (我那覇響), & Makoto Kikuchi (菊地真)

6/3/15 - Autumn: Miki Hoshii (星井美希), Iori Minase (水瀬伊織), & Takane Shijou (四条貴音)

7/8/15 - Winter: Chihaya Kisaragi (如月千早), Mami Futami (双海真美), & Yukiho Hagiwara (萩原雪歩)

10/21/15 & 11/11/15 - Spring: Yayoi Takatsuki (高槻やよい), Azusa Miura (三浦あずさ), Ami Futami (双海亜美), & Ritsuko Akizuki (秋月律子)

These CDs will contain...
1. (M@STER VERSION) of that character's image song from OFA August DLC
2. A solo (M@STER VERSION) of an old song
3. Two cover songs (one of them is related to the season they're in)
4. A solo (M@STER VERSION) of the new songs from OFA ("Kimi*Channel" for Summer, "99 Nights" for Autumn, "Shizuku na Yoru ni Negai o" for Winter, and "Good-Byes" for Spring)
5. Original karaokes of that character's image song from OFA August DLC
6. Bonus track: A solo (M@STER VERSION) of ONLY MY NOTE

Please come back when there are more news regarding these series of CDs.

==News==
1/30/15: Columbia had announced that they received more than 40,000 song requests from IDOL@MSTER fans alike.
3/14/15: The Summer line-up has their songs announced. Also the full line-up has been revealed. Go to this link to see. Order goes by season order after summer.
3/18/15: The 1st line-up CDs are up for preorder.
                         1. Haruka: Amazonjp & CDJapan
                         2. Hibiki: Amazonjp & CDJapan
                         3. Makoto: Amazonjp & CDJapan
4/3/15: The Summer line-up has their full tracks announced along with their jacket arts and song previews. No talk tracks sadly.
4/17/15: The Autumn line-up has their full tracks and release date announced. Go to this link to see. Cover songs are here.
4/24/15: The 2nd line-up CDs are up for preorder.
                         1. Miki: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         2. Iori: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         3. Takane: Amazonjp & CD Japan
5/15/15: The Autumn line-up has their jacket arts and song previews announced.
5/29/15: The Winter line-up has their full tracks and release date announced. Go to this link to see. Cover songs are here.
6/3/15: The 3rd line-up CDs are up for preorder.
                         1. Chihaya: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         2. Mami: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         3. Yukiho: Amazonjp & CD Japan
6/26/15: The Winter line-up has their jacket arts and song previews announced.
8/28/15: The Spring line-up has their full tracks and release dates announced. Go to this link to see.
9/7/15: The 4th line-up CDs are up for preorder.
                         1. Yayoi: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         2. Azusa: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         3. Ami: Amazonjp & CD Japan
                         4. Ritsuko: Amazonjp & CD Japan
10/2/15: The first half of the Spring line has their jacket arts and song previews announced.
10/30/15: The second half of the Spring line has their jacket arts and song previews announced.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:18:37 PM by ChocoCats »

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: MASTER ARTIST 3 series CDs
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 08:52:21 PM »
It's about time!

Although, I wonder, is it all covers or will these CDs also include M@STER VERSIONs of the new songs from the EX Episodes?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 09:01:14 PM »
It's about time!

Although, I wonder, is it all covers or will these CDs also include M@STER VERSIONs of the new songs from the EX Episodes?

It's like the previous MASTER ARTIST CDs, a new image song (in this case, the new songs are from the EX Episodes), two cover songs, & talks. I'm not entirely sure if they're going to include a solo song that'll appear in all the CDs like "i" and "MEGARE" and another solo song, but we'll see.

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 10:00:40 PM »
I'm not entirely sure if they're going to include a solo song that'll appear in all the CDs like "i" and "MEGARE" and another solo song, but we'll see.
I think that there will be solos, but not across all the CDs, because of the season division. It'll be a shared song with those idols.
I mean, we have three brand-new DLC songs besides the EX Episode solos, and given that Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o... is so blatantly winter-themed, I'm thinking that's where the new songs tie in. Though if it is the case, it begs the question of where the other songs lie, and whatever this fourth will be (unless that fourth happens to be Destiny).
/end speculation

...though, I don't think ONLY MY NOTE got individual solos. Perhaps both?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 10:13:06 PM »
Wasn't Destiny a Haruka song, though? Or am I misremembering things.

Also, kind of bummed at the song limitations. I don't know what a "fall song" entails... Plus they've already done 2 sets of season-themed albums. Whatever. :P I'm still going to request something!

EDIT: Checked out the song request page, and only one has to be season-themed.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:20:26 PM by Maka »

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 10:49:54 PM »

I think it was Haruka's solo version that was first discovered in game files, or whatever.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »

Also, kind of bummed at the song limitations. I don't know what a "fall song" entails... Plus they've already done 2 sets of season-themed albums. Whatever. :P I'm still going to request something!

EDIT: Checked out the song request page, and only one has to be season-themed.
I'm more bummed that it's not much different from usual in terms of which idol gets what season. Chihaya has always been on the winter albums. I just got an idea what to request for the winter song. I wonder if other fans are thinking the same. Good thing the other request can be non seasonal. (By the way depending on how you count them Christmas for you and Vacation for you is one, Master spring and Master winter is another, The namassuka special CDs were season themed partially, and the lotto CDs were season themed) At least there's something to look forward to now. I'm a bit curious about how the jacket covers will look like. Master Artist 1 had vision 1 designs, and Master Artist 2 had vision 2 designs. Master Artist 2 was released before idolmaster 2, if you get what I'm implying. But that's only speculation on my part until they mention something more official, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I think it was Haruka's solo version that was first discovered in game files, or whatever.
Yes that's what happened. Pretty much they were going through all the files and this was before we knew when or what kind of song it was.

Sent my application. Guess I'll have to wait and see if any of it ends up happening. The covers have low odds but maybe my message to Chihaya or requests will be listened to.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:34:19 PM by Okayu »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 03:38:19 PM »
▼ Reason you choose this song

▼ The message for your chosen idol (character). (Ex, "I want to challenge *insert idol name"...)

▼ Please fill in here if there's a demand for the future of "Idolm@ster" series.

How I supposed to fill these options if I don't know Japanese well enough?

I just got an idea what to request for the winter song. I wonder if other fans are thinking the same.

What song do you want to request?

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
How I supposed to fill these options if I don't know Japanese well enough?
You could just post it here and have someone else translate it for you.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 09:49:16 PM »
This year for Haruka I'm requesting the theme from the 80s anime, Creamy Mami, デリケートに好きして.
The reasoning I gave is that both Haruka and Mami are energetic main heroines and it is a popular karaoke song so I wonder if she has ever tried to sing it.

For the "Summer" Song, I chose, Agua De Beber (おいしい水). Probably a long shot considering the song isn't Japanese, but it wouldn't be the first non-Japanese song they've chosen.

Not really sure what to say for the rest, I'll have to give it some thought~

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 10:23:02 PM »
Guess I'll show the songs I requested.

Makoto: The Meaning of Truth by Hiro-X & 夏めく坂道 by Daisuke.

Takane: だんご大家族 by Chata & 秋桜 by Momoe Yamaguchi.

Haruka: KISEKI by Game Freak. Listen to the English version here!
---

I'm going to laugh in amazement if Nippon Colunbia manages to convince Disney to let Asami cover "Ari no Mama de" (preferably this version) if it's chosen.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:23:49 AM by ChocoCats »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
I'm going to request all of them in one go like I usually do, but here's the requests I have so far... Seasonal ones marked with an asterisk. All my songs are really weeby, sigh.

Yayoi: Catch You Catch Me*
Ami: Tomare / Cherry Bon Bon* (Not really a spring song but? Cherries I guess???)
Azusa: Sakura*
Ritsuko: traveling (might change this to miki or azusa. i just like this song)
Haruka: Candy Pop Sweet Heart, with relevant video
Makoto: Tsurezure Monochrome* (Does this count as a summer song?)
Yukiho: Wonder2

Also, Delicate ni Suki Shite is really good for Haruka! I actually requested that for CG's Kanako earlier.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:02:15 PM by Maka »

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 03:55:55 AM »
LOL, I did request Ari no Mama De/Let it Go for Chihaya. Like hell it's gonna happen, though.

I also requested Give a Reason for the non-season song for Hibiki and Wind's Nocturne for Yukiho.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 04:03:01 AM by ninjamitsuki »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2014, 05:28:20 AM »
LOL, I did request Ari no Mama De/Let it Go for Chihaya. Like hell it's gonna happen, though.
I'm not sure how namco deals with choosing requests, but it is a very popular song even in Japan. From what I can tell many of the chosen covers in the past were either popular anime songs or popular Japanese (as in not from anime) songs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 05:31:11 AM by Okayu »

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2014, 06:46:27 AM »
I'm aware it's very popular in Japan, I just figured that the rights would probably be difficult to get seeing how it's Disney and their strict copyrights.