puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shiny Festa on sale!  (Read 3985 times)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
Shiny Festa on sale!
« on: December 16, 2014, 01:47:53 PM »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=11938

To celebrate the tenth anniversary coming up the download PSP versions and Japanese iOS versions of Shiny Festa are on sale. This does not include Shiny TV. The English iOS versions are also on sale for $24.99 each. I didn't see it mentioned as to how long this sale will last but I'll add it here if it's mentioned. It might be until New Years if it's for the anniversary year coming soon.

Commemorating a long running hit  We are having a large price reduction! Purchase the game for even less!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:02:51 PM by Okayu »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
Re: Shiny Festa on sale!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 10:06:24 PM »
iOS versions of Shiny Festa are now on sale for the 10th anniversary!
It's 960 yen per version on the japanese itunes store, and $7.99 per version on the english itunes store.
The sale ends July 31st.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idolm-ster-shiny-festa-harmonic/id581870543?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idolm-ster-shiny-festa-rhythmic/id581869945?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idolm-ster-shiny-festa-melodic/id581870864?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Tafira

• Apprentice
  • Casual Fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:11:10 AM »
iOS versions of Shiny Festa are now on sale for the 10th anniversary!
It's 960 yen per version on the japanese itunes store, and $7.99 per version on the english itunes store.
The sale ends July 31st.

...I might actually pick this up then. XD
It's always been on my watch list but that prohibitively massive price was such a major roadblock.
Considering we have a few iTunes cards sitting around the house (and will likely never use them) - it may be worth it to pick up one or two of these.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 05:32:01 PM »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 06:10:52 PM »
Yeah, that's kind of a kick to the jaw.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 03:52:00 AM »
Finally took the plunge and picked up Melodic Disc, despite telling myself I wouldn't spend too much money for a while. :X Oh well, 8 bucks is better than 55...

dullian

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 09:33:35 PM »
Anyone knows about that 'censorship' the western version went through? Like removal of swimsuits replaced by other costumes, just what I read on Wikipedia

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »
Anyone knows about that 'censorship' the western version went through? Like removal of swimsuits replaced by other costumes, just what I read on Wikipedia

The Kiramekirari Special MC changed the costume from Sailor Swimsuit to Full Bloom Yukata Dress.
The L・O・B・M Special MC changed the costumes from Pastel Bikini to Hula ALOHA Girl.
The Kami SUMMER!! Normal MC changed the costumes from Hula ALOHA Girl to Honeycomb Astronaut.
The Kami SUMMER!! Special MC changed the costumes from Vivid Bikini to Hula ALOHA Girl.

That's just off the top of my head..
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 10:22:49 PM »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
Shiny Festa iOS Blowout Sale!
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 08:04:43 PM »
Shiny Festa on iOS is having a blowout sale! Each game will be $3.99 (480yen for JP). However the game will be removed next month on March 15th. This is for both the Japanese and English versions. This is your last chance to grab them if you haven't already!

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 08:23:05 PM »
I'm going in.  To be honest, I was thinking of buying one before the sale, but I couldn't make up my mind which version to get.

I've always been wary of phone battery life, but people nowadays often carry chargers with them so...

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »
Really though, the one time I'd ever invest in Shiny Festa is if you can indeed get the JP version on North American iOS -- and without jailbreaking. Censorship doesn't sit well with me.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:53:12 PM by DeviantProtagonist »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 01:52:52 AM »
Really though, the one time I'd ever invest in Shiny Festa is if you can indeed get the JP version on North American iOS -- and without jailbreaking. Censorship doesn't sit well with me.

It is possible to get the versions on Japan's app store onto a North American iOS device without jailbreaking; or at least that sort of thing was possible when I installed mobile i. I needed a Japan coded iTunes gift card, though. Also, is the Shiny Festa JP iOS version censored too (compared to the PSP version)?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 01:55:38 AM by altuixde »