Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Pokemon Thread.  (Read 12584 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pokemon Thread.
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2016, 04:22:42 AM »
I picked up Ruby again cuz I thought I read somewhere that you can skill swap Wonder Guard in R/S.  So I leveled up a Nincada and Abra to try it out.  It doesn't work... B-But imagine how OP a Sableye with Wonder Guard(in 3rd gen) would be!!

I also tried doing battle tower for that 100 wins, but I lost around 75ish to a cheap, tanky double team/recover Milotic. -.-
I give up lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg&feature=youtu.be

People used common sense. But it failed. xD
"Your next great Pokémon adventure gets a tropical twist..."

*Makes sun legendary weak against fire and moon weak against dark*

Nice.  ::)

So seems like Solgageo is just basically a legendary Metagross?
That typing on Lunala is pretty cool tho, only 2 weaknesses and even tho both of them are x4, its ability protects it from a OHKO.

Ahhh the sun/moon hype is still strong.  Where the past gens this hype?  A lot of people are like overspeculating things based on the most minor details lol.  ex: "That tower on that one island looks like the Tin Tower!" HO-OH F#@$ING CONFIRMED!!! MORE GEN 2 MEGAS CONFIRMEDDDD!!!

I want more Gen 2 Megas actually, specifically the starters. 
I also want the first dark-type gym to be a gothic lolita chuunibyou! XD

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2016, 06:07:30 AM »
I picked up Ruby again cuz I thought I read somewhere that you can skill swap Wonder Guard in R/S.  So I leveled up a Nincada and Abra to try it out.  It doesn't work... B-But imagine how OP a Sableye with Wonder Guard(in 3rd gen) would be!!

I also tried doing battle tower for that 100 wins, but I lost around 75ish to a cheap, tanky double team/recover Milotic. -.-
I give up lol.
"Your next great Pokémon adventure gets a tropical twist..."

*Makes sun legendary weak against fire and moon weak against dark*

Nice.  ::)

So seems like Solgageo is just basically a legendary Metagross?
That typing on Lunala is pretty cool tho, only 2 weaknesses and even tho both of them are x4, its ability protects it from a OHKO.

Ahhh the sun/moon hype is still strong.  Where the past gens this hype?  A lot of people are like overspeculating things based on the most minor details lol.  ex: "That tower on that one island looks like the Tin Tower!" HO-OH F#@$ING CONFIRMED!!! MORE GEN 2 MEGAS CONFIRMEDDDD!!!

I want more Gen 2 Megas actually, specifically the starters. 
I also want the first dark-type gym to be a gothic lolita chuunibyou! XD

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I still didn't went that far in Pokémon Emerald. I just got the silver symbols in battle frontier and stuffs.

Yep, looks like Solgaleo is another version of Metagross. As for Lunala... the Shadow Sneak/Sucker Punch hand twitches. xD
As for the hype, maybe I'll wait the anime ends and watch Ash losing the league and focus in another game. As for new mega Pokémons, I dunno which one I could expect. My favorite already got one (Absol), but I usually go for critical type.
And as for the dark gym, I'm still waiting for it. xD

Maestra

• Greenhorn
  • poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2016, 07:46:07 PM »
I'd totes be all for a dark type chuuni goth lolita gym leader, but I just want a dark type gym in this game since it's the only type without one. I'm also having a hard time deciding which starter to get, I want Rowlet so I don't have to worry about catching a flier but also Litten because cats.
I think until the games come out I'll just shiny hunt, wonder trade, and maybe actually start training some more competitive Pokemon like I told myself I'll do.

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2016, 12:41:50 AM »
Gamefreak, why you throw these curveballs. I guess we'll have to the pick the game our favorite legendary isn't in so they don't suffer under our care.

I hope they introduce a new Psychic-Ice type because hypothetically it's my favorite type pairing, but I'm not sure if it actually is, as Jynx is the only Pokemon with that typing and I haven't ever tried one because bleh. I know it'd likely be super fragile, but I prefer wallbreakers anyway. I definitely hope they'll give us a new Jynx, even if I'm the only person in the world that wants it. I wanted them to add one in fifth and sixth gen as well, but obviously that didn't happen. :/
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2016, 03:05:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/yux5_2525MMD/status/756744995390926849

Don't play Pokémon Go in the streets. You can get hit by a truck and accident itself.

That game is having lots of bizarre news lately. xD

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2016, 04:39:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWAMwcRGmU

Well, so much was announced for this new generation. New Pokémons, Z-Moves, the demo and stuffs. I think I already decided my team.
BTW, Cynthia, Wally, Red and Blue are in this game. My... that design for Red and Blue... nice one.

Maestra

• Greenhorn
  • poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2016, 03:56:40 AM »
Since Sun and Moon are out now, is anyone playing them? I decided to preload mine so I wouldn't have to wait in any lines or for shipments (plus the bonus of playing it at 10 PM). I'm really enjoying it thus far, the trials are a good change from the usual gyms even though Totem Pokemon can be a pain to defeat. Lilie is really cute too. Oh, and I got Sun and picked Rowlett as my starter.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »
Not out in my country yet -.- I have to wait till wednesday till I can play moon Q_Q

Sunflorazumarill

• Haruka Miki Chihaya Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Peace Squad Central
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
I've started up a new set of Pokémon ideas called Pokémon Frost and Flame. To make things easier, I'll just post a link to where you can find them. I still have a long way to go, however.

http://sunflorazumarill.deviantart.com/gallery/61062414/Pokemon-Frost-Flame

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2016, 03:27:59 AM »
Just finished my first grand trial. Just going to clean up the island before going to the 2nd island. Version's Sun and stater's Popplio.

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2016, 04:46:57 AM »
Well, got the Lunatic Moon version, and finished the main story and completed the Pokedex.
Now, just grind the team to LVL 100 and play the Battle Tree. By the way, that game kinda look like the Gamecube games (Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD).

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2016, 07:01:06 AM »
Cleared Battle Tree Single and Double. Super is going to be super duper fun. '-'

Single:
DVJG-WWWW-WWW3-DBWT

Double:
Z8GW-WWWW-WWW3-DBXM

And a bonus video because why not (I got lucky there):
NTLW-WWWW-WWW3-DB5G

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2016, 11:29:00 PM »

... I was trying to forget about Touhou in this generation. And there's even Celesteela to remind me of Kaguya. xD

Cleared Battle Tree Single and Double. Super is going to be super duper fun. '-'

Single:
DVJG-WWWW-WWW3-DBWT

Double:
Z8GW-WWWW-WWW3-DBXM

And a bonus video because why not (I got lucky there):
NTLW-WWWW-WWW3-DB5G

My... that Toxapex is really a Royal Guard indeed. As for the bonus video... damn... talk about patience. xD
Anyway, I'm about to start the Super Battle modes too.

Single: QKCW-WWWW-WWW3-GNVB

Double: AJEW-WWWW-WWW3-GNUS