Username: Password:

Author Topic: One For All Story Translations (spoiler)  (Read 6798 times)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
One For All Story Translations (spoiler)
« on: September 21, 2014, 12:59:46 PM »
Okayu made a detailed summary/translation of Chihaya's EX story Part 1 to 4 here. Because of this i really wanted to understand Yukiho's EX story in detail as well. I got the general idea when i was playing through it, but now i wanted to get the details as well.

So i started to translate it. Apart from knowing the whole story, i will also be a good exercise for my Japanese ;) I'll ask my Japanese teacher about all the parts i don't understand or i'm not sure of. But since i only have lessons once a week and they only last an hour, the progress won't be very fast. I expected to do 1 part per week, but i had my first lesson today since i started this project and clearing up the points i don't understand takes more time than i thought, since i'm also getting a crash course on the grammar or speech patterns used.

I'll post the translations every time after my Japanese lesson. I intend to continue this until the very end of the EX story, i just hope i have the stamina to do so... and my teacher the patience :p

It's my first attempt at something like this and i'll stay close to the Japanese wording, which isn't what a good translation should do, but it's easier for me :p But this will lead to quite a bunch of unnatural sounding English sentences i would never write like this when i'd write it myself from scratch (not to mention that English isn't my native language either).
In that regard i'd like to make a disclaimer: I have trouble translating a lot of the Japanese expressions, expressions which don't have a real counterpart in English. A good example for this is "itadakimasu", even though it doesn't appear in Yukiho's story. I'm sure you have heard it a hundred times, and seen at least half as many translations, since there is no counterpart in English (although there is one in probably every other language in this world).

I'll also add the transcript of the story. I made it using this video, thanks a lot to Byuusan for uploading it (i guess Byuusama on youtube is Byuusan here ;) ). Because of this i'll also stick to the commu choices he made in this video.

If anyone else wants to add their own translations, no matter how brief the summary is, please be welcome. I'm also happy if someone corrects any mistakes i made ;)

Translations by others:
I'll try to maintain a list here of where to find the translations by other people, so you don't have to search the thread for them

Okayu's summary of Chihaya's storyline (Rank up festivals as well as all Ex episodes): http://pastebin.com/fR6FPgCS
He also made a direct translation of her storyline: The main story up to IE: http://pastebin.com/q7MdeDEA and the EX episodes: http://pastebin.com/NB7EbimQ
YashaFox's translation of Takanes Storyline (without EX episodes): http://pastebin.com/7MrtaZcK
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:47:46 PM by Naryoril »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: One For All Story Translations (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 01:00:01 PM »
I'll update the translation whenever i have more i'v cross checked with my teacher. Of course, this post is one huge spoiler, it's even in the thread title, so i won't bother with spoiler tags, since they make reading more annoying.

Yukiho EX #1 Part 1 1st Half
Producer:   Well then. There is a little more time before we have to go. Yukiho should also be ready by now.
Phone rings
Producer:   Huh? The phone? Well then... Hello?
Yukiho comes
Yukiho:      Producer, it's time to leave for the... ah
Producer:   ...Yes. Yes... huh? Today? No, it's alright!
Yukiho:      [quiet] S, sorryy... You are on the phone...
Producer:   ...Yes. Ok, with Hagiwara.
Yukiho:      ?
Producer:   Yes! Thank you very much! Well then, i'm looking forward to work with you!
Hangs up
Producer:   Phew. Sorry i made you wait Yukiho.
Yukiho:      Nono, it's alright. But you mentioned my name...
Producer:   Yes, i was talking with a composer. I thought you'd like to have a new song.
Yukiho:      A new song?! I'm so happy!
Producer:   Haha, thought so. But i have a request before that, ok?
Yukiho:      Of course. If it's anything i can do, please tell me.
Producer:   I made an appointment with that composer today, but he told me he wants you to come as well. He wants to meet you in person, so he can write a song for you which really fits you.
Yukiho:      A song for me... I'm really grateful for this. Of course i'll come too!
Producer:   Good. Alright, when the concert is over, the two of us will go to meet the composer.
Yukiho:      Ok! Ah, producer, the time...
Producer:   Oops, you are right. We'll get into trouble if we are late for the concert. Let's hurry!
Yukiho:      [whiny] Yes...

Yukiho EX #1 Part 1 2nd Half

Producer:   (Todays concert went well. Yukiho really gave her best.)
Yukiho comes
Yukiho:      Well done Producer. Sorry i made you wait.
Producer:   God job, Yukiho. You really livened up the crowd at todays concert. Really good job!
Yukiho:      Ehehe, really? Thank you very much.
Producer:   It may sound strange, but you have really grown.
Yukiho:      Ehh!? Why are you suddenly saying this?... What did you think of me today?
Producer:   What did i think...
Choice:   Selfconfidence?
Producer:   It looked like you had self confidence, i'd say. But saying „you were confident“ would be a bit too much.
Yukiho:      You think so? I think i don't have any self confidence at all...
            But when i feel down or when i'm crying, i try not to show it...
            I don't want anyone to feel sad, so i give my best.
Producer:   ... I see, you have grown after all, Yukiho.
Yukiho:      U, uhm.... Ehehe, thank you.
Producer:   Well then, now we have to...
Yukiho:      Ah, yes. The appointment with the composer, right? Alright.
Producer:   Good, let's go then...
Phone rings
Producer:   Oh, this is... a call from Otonashi-san. Please wait a moment. ... Hello?
Kotori:      Ah, Producer-san. We, we have a problem!
Producer:   Problem? What happened?
Kotori:      We got a call from the person responsible for the magazine. We have to check the manuscript today...
Producer:   Eh? Today? That not...
Yukiho:      ?
Kotori:      I'm sorry, it's my fault! I was careless and forgot to tell you. I'm really sorry! But he said if we don't send it in today... What should we do?!
Producer:   U, understood. I'll come back immediately! Until later!
Hangs up
Yukiho:      Uhmm... Producer? Did something happen?
Producer:   I'm sorry Yukiho. There is trouble, unfortunately i have to go back to the office immediately.
Yukiho:      Immediately... But what's with the appointment?
Procuder:   It can't be helped. I can only contact him and ask to move the appointment...
Yukiho:      Eh? B, but the i'm sure the composer is also busy...
Producer:   You are probably right. I don't know when he'll have time for us again... It hurts, but we'll have to make a sacrifice
Yukiho:      ...
         I, i'll go to the appointment alone... I, is that okay?
Producer:   Huh? You want to go alone?
Choice:   I can't let you do this
Producer:   I can't let you do this. I can't possibly let you go alone...
Yukiho:      Uuuu. After all, you are right. You can't leave this to me...
Producer:   That's not what i meant. Nevertheless, i can't put this burden on you because of my circumstances...
Yukiho:      I, i don't think it is a burden. But i...
         You are always doing anything and everthing for me, i can't do anything on my own... I don't want it to stay like this...
Producer:   Yukiho...
         Alright. If you say it like this, i'll leave it to you.
Yukiho:      Eh!? Really?
Producer:   You are facing forward, so i'm not worried. It's a good opportunity for you to try something like this alone.
         I'll contact the composer. ... Take care, and see you later.
Yukiho:      Y, yes, thank you so much! Well then, see you later, Producer!
Yukiho leaves
Producer:   (Yukiho left for the appointment with a smile. At first it was hesitating, but in the end her steps were lightfooted.
      As it turned out, it looks like everything went quite well. It was a good experience for her and it looks like she could gain some confidence in herself.
      I'd like to try to leave it to her, but should i really...?)

Yukiho EX #1 Part 2 1st Half
Yukiho:      Hi, Producer. I'm ready.
Producer:   Hi Yukiho. ... By the way, we have an appointment with the composer after today's festival, right?
Yukiho:      Yes. We will start really making the song now.
Producer:   About making the song, i thought i'd leave it to you, what do you think?
Yukiho:      Huh? Leave it to me... Uhmm, and you?
Producer:   Of course i'll help and give you advice, if you need it. But you will decide yourself what kind of song it will be and in what general direction it will go.
Yukiho:      By myself...
Producer:   You will form the song you want to sing by yourself. What do you think?
      Uhmm, you think i could do something this outrageous...?
Producer:   Yes, i do. I think the more important question is, whether you want to try it.
      I still have no confidende at all... but if you think i can can do it...
Producer:   It's decided then. It will be alright, you can do it as you are now. Have confidence in yourself and try to do it.
Yukiho:      Okay, i'll try to do my best then... No, i WILL do my best!
Producer:   That's the spirit. Well then, it's time to go. We must not be late to the festival.
Yukiho:      Y, yes!

Yukiho EX #1 Part 2 2nd Half
Yukiho:      Good work, producer.
Producer:   Good work Yukiho. That was a magnificent victory. That's the aura of somone who won the IE, don't you think?
Yukiho:      A, aura... Even if i were reborn a thousand times, i'd not be fated to have such an aura.
Producer:   Y, you think so? I think it would be often enough... Anyway, i was able to watch you without worrying.
It was also the correct choice to leave making the new song to you.
Yukiho:      Ah... Y, yes, making the new song.  I must be able to do it properly, even if i do it alone...
Producer:   ... Yukiho? Can it be...
Choice:      Are you axious?
Producer:   ...you are anxious after all?
Yukiho:      Anxious... yes, i am. I wonder if i'll be alright, or if i can do it properly...
      But it was the same last time. I was wondering if i can go to the appointment alone or if i could properly talk to the composer...
      Nevertheless, somehow i managed to do it... That's why i'm sure, if i give my best with making the new song...!
Producer:   Hmm... That's admirable, Yukiho. Do it step by step and give your best
Yukiho:      Ah... By the way. Before i go to the appointment, do you have a bit time?
      If possible i'd like to talk with you about the song as well before i go.
Producer:   Ahhh, of course that's alright. Let's have a meething then.
At a cafe
Yukiho:      Well then, about making the song... Producer, what kind of song do you think would be good?
Producer:   Ah, so this is it. I'm leaving this to you, so it's alright if you don't reconfirm things like this with me, isn't it?
Yukiho:      But because it's important, that's why i thought i'd ask you too...
Producer:   I see. But i really think a song you want to make would be best. Besides, you wanted to ask me „too“... So you already have an image of the song, don't you?
Yukiho:      Y, yes, actually... Uhmm.... It's absurd, but... I, i want to make a song that gives courage...
Producer:   Oh, a song that gives courage?
Yukiho:      Yes. I always get courage by you and everyone else around me. That's why...
      In return, i also want to give others courage. I think a song you hear and think „i'll give my best“ would be great.
Producer:   A song that gives courage... A song that lets you do your best.... Yes, that would be really good, wouldn't it?
Yukuiho:      R, really?
Producer:   Yes, i have the feeling that it would become a song that is really like you.
Yukiho:      Ehehe, thank god. Ah, i have one more thing i'd like to ask you...
      When do you feel encouraged?
Producer:   I see, as a reference for the song, right? When do i feel encouraged...
Choice: When i see hope
Producer:   When i see hope, i guess.
Yukiho:      Hope...
Producer:   When things are going well, or when things are good the way they are. If you think like this, you can continue forward, don't you think?
Yukiho:      Hmm... I think you are right. Because i'm not good at anything, i can't think like this but...
      But, because there were people who told me „it will be alright“... Because of that, i could continue going forward....
Producer:   Well, your opinion is more important than mine. I think when you are talking with the composer, you should bring in your image of the song.
Yukiho:      Okay... Uhhm, i have asked you about a lot of things. Thank you, producer.
Producer:   (After that, Yukiho went to the appointment alone and the direction for the song was set.)
      (Well then, what kind of song will she make... I'm looking foward to it!)

Yukiho EX #1 Part 3 1st Half
Producer:   (Todays job is an audition. We still have some time but... Yukiho sure is late)
Yukiho comes and talks with a weak voice
Yukiho:      Ah, hello producer. Sorry i made you wait...
Producer:   Ahh, hello Yukiho. ... You are looking depressed, did something happen?
Yukiho:      The truth is... I just received a demo tape from the composer and i tried to listen to it but... it's... well... how should i say it...
Producer:   ... Looking at you, it seems you had a different image of it.
Yukiho:      Y, yes. Producer, uhm, what should i do?
Producer:   It's alright. One of the reasons of a demo tape is to confirm whether the direction of the song is correct. If it isn't, it can be corrected.
      But let's concentrate on todays audition first. Afterwards we can take our time and talk about the song.
Yukiho:      O, okay. First the audition... Alright, i'll concentrate and do my best.
Producer:   Alright then, you are looking better now. Well then, let's go.

Yukiho EX #1 Part 3 2nd Half
Producer:   Alright, today's TV performance is over. You did well, as always.
Yukiho:      T, Thank you. But in reality, i probably didn't do that well. I was always worrying about the demo tape from this morning...
Producer:   It was completely different than what you imagined, wasn't it. By the way, what kind of song was it?
Yukiho:      Uhm... Like this
      Go on~♪ Go on~♪ Galla~a~nt~♪ Tomorrow it will~♪ clear up! Olé!
Producer:   ...
Yukiho:      W, what do you think?
Choice: It's totally different
Producer:   Certainly, it isn't what i imagined, this.... is totally different.
Yukiho:      I, it is, isn't it? I also think it's a bit... q, quite different.
Producer:   That's why we have to reconcile with the composer. What kind of song do you want it to be?
Yukiho:      Eww... well that's... Uuu, i'm sorry, i'm not good for anything after all~! I'll dig a hole and bury myself!
Producer:   W, wait, don't do that so suddenly! Why do you think you are not good for anything?
Yukiho:      W, well, i can't put it well at all.... What would be good to do, what di a want to do... I don't know these things...
Producer:   But didn't you say it yourself? You said you wanted to make a song that gives courage.
Yukiho:      Yes... I want to make a song that gives courage. A song that gives people who hear it courage, i want to make a song like that, but...
      But i don't know how. People always helped me... I always received courage from others...
      That's why i... don't know how to give it. (sniffs) I'm rally not good for anything...
Producer:   (Always received courage from others, hmm...)
      But, if it's like this... You know how it is to receive it, right?
Yukiho:      Huh...? How it is to receive it, do you mean courage?
Producer:   Yes. You said so yourself, you often received courage from others, right?
Yukiho:      Y, yes. I often... received it. From you, from everyone at the office and from all my fans.
      I think that's why i have come this far. I'v received a lot of courage from everyone...
      How it feels to... receive courage...
      Producer? The feeling i had when i received courage... Would it be okay if i made a song about how i feel at these times?
Producer:   I think that's a good idea. At the moment our goal is to make a song you want to sing.
Yukiho:      How i feel when i receive courage... If i sing about that feeling, can i... give courage to others?
Producer:   I'm sure. If they thear the song, your and their feelings will become one, i'm sure they will receive courage, just like you did.
Yukiho:      My feelings... become one...
      P, producer! I... think i know. I know what kind of song it wanted to sing...
      How to give courage. How to give the courage back to everyone!
Producer:   I see... You understand your own feelings now, Yukiho. I guess everything is alright now?
Yukiho:      Yes. Thank you. Producer, and... i'm sorry. You expected you could leave making the song to me but... In the end, i needed your help.
Producer:   I didn't help you or anything, i just talked a bit with you. Look, isn't it soon time for your appointment?
Yukiho:      Urgh, you are right! Well then... I'm going!
Producer:   Okay, be careful. Just one more thing...
Choice: Do you want me to go with you?
Producer:   Do you want me to go with you?
   No, i'm alright. You gave me a push on my back so often. That's why, from now on... I think i should walk forward by myself. Because i... always want to walk by your side.
Producer:   (That's how Yukiho began to walk on her own. Without doubting, with secure steps. I don't have to worry about her anymore. It seems like she completely found it now, that kind and strong feeling in her heart.)

Yukiho EX#1 Part 4 1st Half
Producer:   (Yukiho's opponent at todays festival is Leon... That day has finally come. She's clearly the stronger than any other opponent we had so far, but...)
Yukiho comes
Yukiho:      I'm sorry i made you wait, producer.
Producer:   Ahh, hello Yukiho. Are all your preparations finished?
Yuikiho:      Y, yes, they are. ... But i'm nervous.
Producer:   That's normal. Since Leon is your opponent, it's natural to be nervous.
Yukiho:      Uhh, please don't say that. To win against Leon, that's...
Producer:   O, oioi. If you are that timid, it will be a problem.
Yukiho:      I.. I'm sorry. But i think if i do the best i can... „Ano hi no namida“ (The tears of that day)... If i sing it properly, i can give courage to everyone, even if just a little.
Producer:   Yes, i think so too. It's a very good opportunity to give it to Leon too, your courage.
Yukiho:      Y, yes... Ehehe, it seems i'm a little less nervous now.
   And again, i received some courage from you. Thank you.
Producer:   But that's all i can do for now. Well then, let's go!
Yukiho:      Okay!

Yukiho EX#1 Part 4 2nd Half
Producer:   (When Yukihos victory was announced, the hall was engulfed in cheers.)
   (Even when the encore was finished, the excitement didn't cool down, the cheering went on forever)
Yukiho comes, still wearing her stage costume
Yukiho:      P, puroducer! Puroducer!!
Producer:   You did it, Yukiho! You won with „Ano Hi no Namida“! You spread your courage to everyone!
Yukiho:      I, i, when i was singing, and still now, i'm remembering all sorts of things, i almost started crying...
   But i thought i mustn't cry, but, i can't control it anymore... i, i....!
Yukiho begins to cry and hugs the producer
Producer:   Yu.. woah!?
The screen goes blank
The next scene is in the changeing room, Yukiho is wearing her normal clothes
Producer:   ... Did you calm down?
Yukiho:      Y, ye~s. I'm sorry, producer.
   While i was on stage, i gave it all... But i was overcome with emotions...
   A, and then i suddenly... h, hugged you... uuu
   I can't become a bride anymore after all! I'll bury myself in a hole to the end of the universe!
Producer:   Wait, you don't have to be embarassed? I wasn't bothered by it, ok?
Yukiho:      Huh? You weren't bothered? Not at all?
Producer:   A, well, not „not at all“. I was a bit surprised. It's not the first time i thought this, but you were unexpectedly...
Choice: Small
Producer:   You were unexpectedly small. With just body, being able to make everyone feel such emotions... I really think that's amazing.
Yukiho:      Ehehe, thank you. But that's not something i could have done alone. Todays performance as well. The song i sung today too...
Leon:      Yo! There you are!
Leon comes
Yukiho:      Eh... Ah! Le, Leon-san!?
Producer:   Leon? Why did you come here?
Leon:      I thought i'd say „hi“ before i go home. Hagiwara, your performance was amazing!
   And that song... it's a really great song, isn't it? It resounded in my heart, it felt like I received courage from it.
Yukiho:      T, that's, i... Amazing, you said, uhm, uhm... sniff
Yukiho's eyes well up
Leon:      Eh? Uh, wait..., why are you crying? O, oi you, what...
Producer:   It's alright. I'm sure Yukiho is...
Choice: Overcome by deep emotions
Producer:   ... just overcome by deep emotions.
Yukiho:      I, i'm sorry. Sniff. That's right. I'm so happy...!
Leon:      Aah, that kind of tears. Phew... Hagiwara, you are very sensitive, aren't you?
   But the one overcome by deep emtions is me. It's been a long time, since...
   Since i thought „tomorrow will be fun“ like this!
Yukiho:      Tomorrow...?
Producer:   You say „tomorrow“, but you meant some day in the future... right?
Leon:      Yes. I'm looking forward to meet you again, on stage! Well then!
Leon leaves
Yukiho:      Ha~~... Leon-san is really beautiful from up close after all, isn't she?
Producer:   It's even said she's a legend. How should i say it, her aura is also impressive
Yukiho:      Ehehe, i'm not there yet, am i?
Producer:   What are you saying? You didn't lose. Or rather, you won against her.
Yukiho:      Yes, today... But that was thanks to the song and everyone who gave my courage.
   I still can't do anything by myself.
Producer:   ... Yukiho, you finally arrived where you are now by walking on your own feet.
Yukiho:      That's...
Producer:   Sure, you may have received courage from all kind of people. But...
   You accepted that courage and turned it into your own. You responded to it by not running away. That...
   You weren't given that by anyone, that's your own courage.
Yukiho's eyes are tearing up
Yukiho:      P... Producer....
   Ah.. i'm, i'm sorry. I'm crying again... ehehe...
   W, will you wait a bit? Just a bit, until the tears have stopped
   Because when they have stopped, i... will be able to walk again.
   With my head held high, laughing... I will be able to... walk right next to you...
Producer:   Of course, i'll wait for you as long as you want. After all, i'm your producer.
   (Yukiho nodded deeply while wiping away her tears. Over and over, like to ascertain herself.)
   (From there on, my idol gave courage to a lot of her fans.)
   (Actually, it looks like she has always been doing that.)

Continued here because the post got too long
http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2173.msg57319.html#msg57319
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:53:31 PM by Naryoril »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 01:01:38 PM »
Here the transcript. I'll update this whenever i made a new one.

雪歩 EX#1 Part 1 1st Half
P:   さて。もう少しで出発の時間だな。雪歩も、そろそろ準備できたかな。
ピピピーピピピピピ
P:   ん?電話だ。っと、これは……はい、もしもし!
雪歩は来る
雪歩:   お疲れ様です、プロデューサー!そろそろ、ライブに行く時間で……あ
P:   ……はい。はい……え?今日ですか?いえ、大丈夫です!
雪歩:   す、すみません~~。お電話中、でした……
P:   ……はい。そうですね、萩原もぜひ
雪歩:   ?
P:   はい!ありがとうございます!それでは、よろしくお願いします!
ピッ
P:   ……ふー。待たせちゃってごめんな、雪歩
雪歩:   いいえ、大丈夫ですぅ。それより、私の名前も出てたみたいですけど……
P:   うん、作曲家の先生と話してたんだ。そろそろ、新曲が欲しいと思ってから。
雪歩:   新曲ですか!楽しみですぅ!
P:   はは、そうだよな。でも、一つお願いがあるんだけど、いいかな?
雪歩:   はい!私にできることでしたら、何でも言って下さい
P:   その先生と今日、打ち合わせすることになったんだけど、雪歩も一緒にって言われたんだ。一度ちゃんと会って、雪歩のために、しっかりと作曲したいって
雪歩:   私なんかのために……ありがたいお話ですぅ。あの、私、もちろん行きますから!
P:   よかった。よし、それじゃライブが終わったら、二人で先生のとこへ行こう!
雪歩:   はい!あ……プロデューサー、時間の方が……
P:   おっと、そうだったな。ライブに遅れたら大変だ。急ごう!
雪歩:   はい~~~(whiny)

雪歩 EX#1 Part 1 2nd Half
P:   (今日のライブもよかったな!雪歩は、本当によくがんばったくれてる)
雪歩は来る
雪歩:   お疲れ様です、プロデューサー。お待ったせしましたぁ
P:   お疲れ様、雪歩。今日のライブも、最高に盛り上がったな。とってもよかったぞ!
雪歩:   えへへ、本当ですか?ありがとうございますぅ
P:   こう言っちゃなんだけど、雪歩も成長したなぁ、本当に
雪歩:   ええ!?どうしたんですか、いきなり……。今の私って、どんあ風に見えてるんですか?
P:   どんあ風に見えるかというと……
Choice:自信がついた?
P:   自信がついたように見える、かな。堂々としてるっていうと、ちょっと違うけど
雪歩:   そうなんですか?自分では、自信なんてまだまだ全然ないんですけど……。
でも、落ち込んでるところとか、泣いてるところとか、みんなに見せないようにって……。
みんなに、悲しい気持ちになってほしくなくて、そうがんばってるつもりですけど
P:   ……なるほど、やっぱり成長したよ、雪歩は
雪歩:   そ、そうなのかな……。えへへ、ありがとうごやいますぅ
P:   さて、ところで今日これからなんだけど……
雪歩:   あ、はいっ。作曲家さんとの打ち合わせですよね。大丈夫です
P:   よし、それじゃ行こう……
ピピピーピピピピピ
P:   おっと、これは……音無さんから電話だ。ちょっと待っててくれ。……もしもし?
小鳥:   あ、プロデューサーさん!た、大変です!
P:   大変?どうかしたんですか?
小鳥:   それが、雑誌社の担当さんから電話があって、原稿チェック、今日までだって……
P:   え?今日までって、それはちょっと……
雪歩:   ?
小鳥:   すみません。私のミスなんです……!私がうっかり、お伝えするのを忘れちゃってて。本当にすみません!でも、今日じゃないと入稿できないって言われて……どうしましょう!
P:   わ、わかりました。すぐ戻りますから!そ、それじゃ!
ピッ
雪歩:あの……プロデューサー?何かあったんですか?
P:   ごめん、雪歩。トラブルがあって、すぐに事務所に戻らなくちゃいけなくなった
雪歩:   すぐにって……。それじゃ、打ち合わせはどうなるんでしょう?
P:   仕方ない。先方に連絡して、日取りをずらしてもらうしか……
雪歩:   えっ。で、でも、作曲家の先生もお忙しいんじゃ……
P:   そうなんだよな。今度はいつ時間をもらえるか……。痛いところだけど、背に腹は変えられないし
雪歩:……
あ、あの!打ち合わせには、私一人で行っても……い、いいですか!?
P:   え!?雪歩が、一人で行くって……
Choice:そんなこと、させられないよ
P:   そんなこと,させられないよ。雪歩をひとりで放り出すわけには……
雪歩:   ううう。やっぱり、そうですよね。私ひとりには、任せられないですよね……
P:   そういうわけじゃないよ。ただ、俺の都合で雪歩に負担をかけるわけには……
雪歩:   ふ、負担だなんて、思ってないです。私はただ……
いつまでも、何でもかんでも、プロデューサーがいないとダメなままじゃ……ダメだから
P:   雪歩……
わかった。雪歩がそこまで言うなら、ここは任せよう
雪歩:   えっ、本当ですか!?
P:   雪歩がそれだけ前向きなら、俺も安心かな。いい機会だから、ひとりでがんばってみるか
作曲家の先生には、私の方から連絡をいれておくから。……気をつけて、行ってくるんだぞ
雪歩:   は、はいっ、ありがとうごやいますぅ!それじゃ、行って来ますね、プロデューサー!
雪歩は行く
P:   (笑顔になった雪歩はひとり、打ち合わせへと向かった。最初はためらいがちに、やがて軽やかな足取りで)
(結果、どうやら首尾は上々だったようだ。雪歩には、いい経験と自信になったことだろう)
(いっそのこと、このまま雪歩の任せてみるか……?)

雪歩 EX #1 Part 2 1st Half

雪歩:   お疲れ様です、プロデューサー。準備オッケーですぅ
P:   お疲れ様、雪歩。……そういえば、今日のフェスの後は作曲家の先生と打ち合わせだったよな
雪歩:   はい。先生のところに伺って、いよいよ本格的な曲作りですよ
P:   その曲作り、このまま雪歩に任せてみようと思うんだけど、どうかな?
雪歩:   え?私にまかせるって……。あの、プロデューサーは?
P:   もちろんバックアップはするし、いつでも相談に乗るよ
ただ、どんな曲にするか、基本的な方向性は雪歩が自分で決めるってことになる
雪歩:   私が、自分で……
P:   雪歩が歌いたい曲を、雪歩自身の手で形にするんだ。どうかな?
雪歩:   ……
あの、プロデューサーは、そんな大それたことが私にできるって……?
P:   思ってるよ。どっちかっていうと、問題は雪歩がやってみたいと思うかどうか、かな
自信はまだ全然ないですけど、でも……。プロデューサーが、できるって思ってくれてるなら……
P:   決まりだな。大丈夫、今の雪歩ならできるよ。自信を持って、取り組んでみてくれ
雪歩:   はいっ。それじゃ、がんばってみます……。ううん、がんばりますぅ!
P:   その意気だ。それじゃ、そろそろ出発しようか。フェスに遅れるわけにないかないからな!
雪歩:   は、はい!

雪歩 EX #1 Part 2 2nd Half

雪歩:   プロデューサー、お疲れ様でしたぁ
P:   お疲れ様、雪歩。今日も見事な勝利だったな。IE制覇者の貫禄 ってところか?
雪歩:   か、貫禄なんて……きっと私が1000回生まれ変わっても、縁がないですよぉ
P:   そ、そうか?それだけ生まれ変われば十分じゃ……。とにかく、安心して見ていられたよ
曲作りの件も、雪歩に任せて正解だったな
雪歩:   あ……は、はい、曲作りですよね。私一人でも、ちゃんとしなくちゃ……
P:   ……雪歩?もうしかして……
Choice:不安なのか?
P:   やっぱり、不安なのか?
雪歩:   不安は……あります。私一人で大丈夫なのかな、ちゃんとできるのかなって……
でも、この間もそうでした。一人で打ち合わせなんて、ちゃんとお話しできるのかなって……
それでも、何とかできたから…………。だから、曲作りもがんばれば、きっと……!
P:   そうか……。えらいぞ、雪歩。その調子で一つ一つ、がんばっていこう
雪歩:   あ……。ところで、プロデューサー。打ち合わせに行く前に、ちょっといいですか?
できたら先生と会う前に、プロデューサーとも曲のこと、お話ししておきたいなって……
P:   ああ、もちろんいいよ。それじゃ、俺たちでミーティングといこう
喫茶店で
雪歩:   それで、曲作りのことなんですけど……プロデューサーには、こういう曲がいいとか、何かありますか?
P:   そのことか。雪歩に任せたんだから、わざわざ確認してくれなくていいんだぞ?
雪歩:   でも大事なことだし、ちゃんとプロデューサーにも聞いておかなくちゃと思って……
P:   なるほど。でも、俺は本当に、雪歩のつくりたい曲がいいと思ってるんだ
それに、俺に『も』聞いておくってことは……雪歩には、もうイメージあるんじゃないか?
雪歩:   は、はい、実は……。あの……。おこがましいんですけど……
ゆ、勇気の……でる曲にしたいなって
P:   へえ、勇気のでる曲?
雪歩:   はい。私、ずっとプロデューサーや周りのみんなから、勇気をもらってばかりでした。だから……
お返しに、私も勇気をあげたいんです。聞いてて、頑張ろうって思える曲になるといいなって思ってます。
P:   勇気をあげる曲……頑張れる曲……。うん、すごくいいんじゃないか?
雪歩:   ほ、本当ですか?
P:   ああ、雪歩らしい曲になりそうな気がするよ
雪歩:   えへへ、よかった~。あ、それじゃもう一つ、聞いておきたいことがあるんですけど……
プロデューサーは、どんな時に勇気がでるんですか?
P:   なるほど、曲の参考にするわけか。勇気がでる時といえば……
Choice:希望が見えた時
P:   希望が見えた時、かな
雪歩:   希望……
P:   きっとうまくいくとか、このままいけばいいことがあるとか。そう思えたら、前に進めるだろう?
雪歩:   あ……そうですね。私、何をやってもダメダメだから、なかなかそう思えないんですけど……
でも、大丈夫って言ってくれる人がいたから……、だから、進んでこられたのかも……
P:   まあ、俺の意見より雪歩の意見だ。先生とも話し合いながら、雪歩のイメージを詰めていけばいいと思うよ
雪歩:   はい……あの、いろいろ参考になりました。ありがとうございます、プロデューサー
P:   (その後、雪歩はちゃんと一人で打ち合わせに行き、曲の方向性を詰めてかえってきた)
(さて、どんな曲に仕上がってくるのか……。俺も楽しみにしていよう!)

雪歩 EX #1 Part 3 1st Half
P:   (今日の仕事はオーディションか。もう少し時間はあるけど……雪歩、遅いな)
雪歩は来る
雪歩:   (弱い声で)あ、お疲れ様です、プロデューサー。お待たせして、すみません……
P:   ああ、お疲れ様、雪歩。……って、うかない顔だな。どうかしたのか?
雪歩:   実は……さっき、作曲家の先生からデモテープが届いたので、聞いてみたんですけど
それが……、ちょっと……、なんていうか……
P:   ……その様子だと、イメージと違ったみたいだな
雪歩:   そ、そうなんですぅ。プロデューサー、あの、どうしましょう?
P:   大丈夫だよ。デモテープは、方向性を確認するためのものでもあるんだ。違うなら、修正すればいい
今日はまず、オーディションに集中しよう。曲の話は、あとでゆっくり相談にのるから
雪歩:   そ、そうですよね。まずはオーディション……。はいっ、集中してがんばります
P:   よし、いい顔になった。それじゃ出発しよう

雪歩 EX #1 Part 3 2nd Half
P:   よし、今日のTV出演も終了だ。雪歩らしい、いいステージだったぞ
雪歩:   あ、ありがとうございます。でも本当は、あんまりよくなかったかもです
私、朝届いたデモテープのことが、ずっと気になっちゃってて……
P:   よっぽどイメージがずれてたんだな。ちなみに、どんな曲だったんだ?
雪歩:   え、えっと……こんな感じですぅ
すすめ~♪すすめ~♪勇ま~し~く~♪明日は~♪晴れ!オレ!
P:   ……
雪歩:   ど、どう思いますか?
Choice:全然違うな
P:   確かに、俺が想像していたものとも、こう……、全然違うな
雪歩:   そ、そうですよね。私もちょっと……。か、かなり……違う気がして
P:   だからこそ、すり合わせないと。雪歩はどういう感じにしたいんだ?
雪歩:   はうぅ。それなんですけど……
ううっ、やっぱりダメダメですみません~!こんな私は、穴掘って埋まってますぅ!
P:   ま、待て待て、唐突に埋まるんじゃない!どうしてダメダメだなんて思うんだ?
雪歩:   だ、だって私、全然うまく言えなくて……
どうすればいいのか、どうしたいのか……わからないんです……
P:   でも、それは前に言ってたじゃないか。勇気のでる曲を作りたいって
雪歩:   はい……。勇気のでる曲にしたいのに。聞いてくれた人に勇気をあげられる、そんな曲にしたいのに……
わからないんです。私、助けてもらってばかりで……勇気をもらってばかりだったから
だから、勇気のあげ方……わからないんです。ぐすっ、本当にダメダメですよね……
P:   (勇気をもらってばかりだったから、か……)
でも、だったら……、もらい方なら知ってるんじゃないか?
雪歩:   えっ……?もらい方って、勇気のもらい方、ですか?
P:   ああ。そこまで言うくらいだから、雪歩はたくさん勇気をもらったんだろう?
雪歩:   は、はい。たくさん……もらいました。プロデューサーや事務所のみんな、それにファンのみんなからも
だから私、ここまで進んでこられたんだって思います。みんなにいっぱい、勇気をもらえたから……
勇気の……、もらい方……
プロデューサー?勇気をもらった時の気持ち……。私、その時の気持ちを歌にしても?
P:   いいと思うよ。雪歩が歌いたい曲を作るのが、今の目的だ
雪歩:   私が勇気をもらった時の気持ち……。その気持ちを歌ったら、勇気……あげられますか?
P:   きっとな。歌を聞くことで雪歩の気持ちと重なって、雪歩と同じように、勇気をもらえると思う
雪歩:   私の気持ちと……おんなじに……
ぷ、プロデューサー!私……わかってきた気がします。私が、どんな歌を歌いたかったのか……
どんな風に、勇気をあげたかったのか。勇気を、みんなに返したかったのか!
P:   そうか……。気持ちが見えたんだな、雪歩。よかった。もう大丈夫そうだな?
雪歩:   はいっ。ありがとうごやいます。プロデューサー。それと……ごめんなさい
曲作り、私に任せれたはずだったのに……。結局、お世話になっちゃいました
P:   世話も何も、ちょっと話をしただけだ。ほら、そろそろ打ち合わせの時間じゃないか?
雪歩:   はわわっ、そうでした!それじゃ……。私、行ってきますね、プロデューサー!
P:   ああ、気をつけてな。一応聞いておくけど……
Choice:一緒に行こうか?
P:   俺も一緒に行こうか?
もう、平気です。プロデューサーに、たくさん背中を押してもらえましたから
だから、ここからは……、私が自分で歩かなくちゃって思います
だって、私は……プロデューサーと一緒に、ずっと……歩いて行きたいから
P:   (こうして、雪歩はまた歩き始めた。迷いの消えた、確かな足取りで)
(もう心配はいらないだろう。どうやら雪歩は、完全に見つけたらしい)
(心の中にある、優しくて、強い気持ちを)

雪歩 EX #1 Part 4 1st Half
P:   (今日のフェスで雪歩の相手になるのは、あの玲音…とうとう、この日が来たか)
(はっきり言って、今までにない強敵だ。だが……)
雪歩は来る
雪歩:   お待たせしました、プロデューサー
P:   ああ、お連れ様、雪歩。準備は大丈夫か?
雪歩:   は、はい、大丈夫ですぅ。……その、緊張はしてますけど
P:   無理もないよ。あの玲音が相手なんだから、緊張して当然だ
雪歩:   うう、言わないでください~。玲音さんに勝つなんて、そんなこと……
P:   お、おいおい。そんな弱気じゃ困るぞ、雪歩。
雪歩:   す、すみません。でも、精一杯がんばるって、そう思ってますから……
『あの日のナミダ』……。しっかり歌って、少しでもみんなに勇気を届けたいって
P:   そうだな。せっかくだから、玲音にも届けてやろう。雪歩の勇気を
雪歩:   は、はい……。えへへ、なんだか少し緊張がとけたみたいです。
私、またプロデューサーに、勇気をもらっちゃいましたね。ありがとうございますぅ
P:   俺にできるのはそこまでだけどな。それじゃ、出発だ!
雪歩:   はいっ、プロデューサー!

雪歩 EX#1 Part 4 2nd Half
P:   (--雪歩の勝利が告げられ、会場は大歓声に包まれた)
(アンコールが終わった後も、その興奮は冷めることなく、いつまでも熱い想いが滑巻いていてーー)
ステジの衣装着るの雪歩は来る
雪歩:   ぷ、プロデューサー!プロデューサー!!
P:   雪歩、やったな!『あの日のナミダ』で勝利だ!みんなにしっかり、雪歩の勇気を届けられたぞ!
雪歩:   わ、私、歌ってる間も今までのいろんなことを思い出して、泣いちゃいそうになって……
でも泣いちゃいけないと思って、でもでも、もうガマンできなくて……私、私……!
泣いてるの雪歩はプロデューサーを抱く
P:   ゆ……、うわっぷ!?
その跡で私室で
P:   ……落ちついたか?
雪歩:   は、はいぃ~。ごめんなさい、プロデューサー
私、ステージで、全部出しきれた気がして……。感極まっちゃって、思わず……
で、でも、プロデューサーに、いきなり……だ、抱きつくなんて……あううぅ
や、やっぱりもうお嫁にいけません~!宇宙が終わるまで、穴掘って埋まってますぅ!
P:   待て待て、思い出してあわてるんじゃない!俺なら気にしてないから、な?
雪歩:   え?気にしてないんですか?ぜんぜん?
P:   あ、いや、ぜんぜんってこともないけど。少なくとも、驚いたし
それに、あらためて思ったよ。雪歩は意外と……
Choice:小さいんだな
P:   意外と小さいんだな。その身体で、これだけの会場を湧かせるなんて……。本当にすごいと思う
雪歩:   えへへ、ありがとうございますぅ。でも、私一人でできたことじゃないですから
今日のステージも。今日、歌った曲も……
玲音:   やあ!ここにいたのか!
玲音は来る
雪歩:   え……。ああっ!れ、玲音さん!?
P:   玲音?どうしてここに?
玲音:   なに、帰る前に挨拶をしようと思ってね。萩原、キミのステージは最高だった!
それに、あの歌……とてもいい歌だね。心に響いて、勇気をもらえるような
雪歩:   そ、そんな、私……おそれおおいっていうか、あの、あの……、ぐすっ
玲音:   え?あ、ちょっと……、なぜ泣くんだ?お、おいキミ、これは……
P:   大丈夫だよ。雪歩はきっと……
Choice:感激してる
P:   感激してるだけだ
雪歩:   す、すみません。ぐすっ。そうなんです。感激しちゃって、うれしくって……!
玲音:   ああ、そういう涙か。よかった……。萩原は、感受性が豊かなんだな
でも、感激させてもらったのはアタシの方だ。久しぶりだよ。こんなに……
こんなに、明日が楽しみだと思えたのはね!
雪歩:   明日……?
P:   その明日っていうのは、いつか来るだろう、明日……かな?
玲音:   ああ。また合えるのを楽しみのしてる、ステージの上で!それじゃ!
玲音は行く
雪歩:   は~~……。玲音さん、やっぱり近くで見ると、すごくキレイですよね~……
P:   伝説とまで言われた存在だ。何というか、オーラも半端じゃないよな
雪歩:   えへへ、私なんて、まだまだですね
P:   何を言ってるんだ。雪歩も負けてないぞ。というか、その玲音に勝ったんだから
雪歩:   はい、今日は……。でも、それってあの曲と、今まで私に勇気をくれた、みんなのおかげですから
まだまだ、一人じゃ何もできません、私
P:   ……雪歩は、ちゃんと自分の足で歩いて、今日のステージにたどり着いたんだよ
雪歩:   そんなこと……
P:   確かに雪歩は、いろいろな人から、勇気をもらったかもしれない。でも……
もらった勇気を受け入れる勇気。そこから逃げないで応える勇気。それは……
誰にもあげられない、雪歩自身の勇気じゃないかな
雪歩は涙目がある
雪歩:   ぷ……プロデューサー……
あ……、ご、ごめんなさい。私、また涙が……えへへ……
す、少しだけ、待っててくれますか?涙がとまるまで、少しだけ
涙がとまったら、私……きっともう、歩けますから
顔を上げて、笑って……。プロデューサーの隣に並んで、一緒に……歩けますから……
P:   もちろん。いつまでも待っているよ。俺は、雪歩のプロデューサーだから
(涙のぬぐいながら、コクンとうなずく。何度も何度も、確かめるように)
(俺のアイドルは、これからもたくさんのファンに、勇気を届けることだろう)
(本当は今までも、ずっとそうしていたように……)

Yukiho EX#2 Part 1 1st Half

P:   さて、今日は雪歩ひとりでフェスに参加だな。当の主役は、前の仕事が押してるみたいだけど……
雪歩は来る
雪歩:   すみません、プロデューサー!お待たせしました~~
P:   おお、お連れさま雪歩。まだ間に合うから大丈夫だぞ
このところ、ますます忙しくなってきたよな。大変だろうけど、頑張ってくれ
雪歩:   えへへ、私なら平気ですよ。今は、もっともっと歌いたいっていうか……
できるだけたくさんの人に、私の歌で勇気をあげたいって、そういう気持ちですから
P:   そうか。よし、観客のみんなが待ってるから、今日もたくさん届けてあげてくれ
雪歩:   はい、プロデューサー!

Yukiho EX#2 Part 1 2nd Half
P:   (いいフェスだったな。会場も盛り上がったし、雪歩も、気持ちがこもってて素晴らしかった)
(……それにしても、雪歩、遅いな。まだ楽屋にいるのか?)
楽屋で
P:   おーい、雪歩……?あれ、いない?どこえ行ったんだ?
雪歩:   プロデューサー……私、ここにいますぅ
雪歩は立つ
P:   うわっ、しゃがんでたのか。でも、どうして……
雪歩:   すみません……ちょっと、穴をほって埋まろうかと……うう
P:   穴って……、久しぶりな気がするな。もしかして……
Choice:落ち込んでたのか?
P:   落ち込んでたのか?何かあったのか?
雪歩:   うう、すみません……。とってもつらくて……
P:   つらい?どうして?フェスだって大成功だったのに
雪歩:   違うんです。成功なんかじゃ、ないんです。私……全然、ダメダメだったんですぅ!
P:   お、落ち着け、雪歩。いったい何があったのか、ちゃんと説明してくれ
雪歩:   うう……実は、ファンのみんなさんから、贈り物をもらったんです。お菓子とか、お花とか……
だけど……だけど……贈り物のお花の中に、こんなカードが入ってて……
P:   カード……?ああ、メッセージカードか。えーと、どれどれ……
『ぼく、雪歩さんのファン、やめます』…………ええっ!?
『いい歌だって、みんな言うけど、ぼくには違います。ぼくは勇気をもらえません』……
雪歩:   ぐすぅ、そうなんですぅ。ダメダメだったんです。私……私なんか、全然……
P:   なるほど。雪歩、これは……
Choice:気の迷いだ
P:   気の迷いだ。この人は混乱して、つい心にもないことを書いたんだろう
雪歩:   そ、そうなんでしょうか。でも、混乱って、どうして……
あ……。私、自分のことばっかりで、この人のこと、考えてませんでした
きっと何か、理由があるのに。私が落ち込んでても仕方ないですよね
つらくても……私は、このメッセージを、ちゃんと受け止めないと……
P:   ……受け止められるのか?
雪歩:   は、はい……。どうすればいいのか、全然わからないですけど……
でも、届いた声に耳をふさいで、なかったことになんて、しちゃダメですよね
P:   ……そうだな。その通りだと思う。強くなったな、雪歩
雪歩:   ええっ!?わ、私なんて……、まだまだダメダメだって、思い知らされたっていうか……
ダメダメだから、もっとがんばらなくちゃって。そう思っただけですから……えへへ
P:   (今回のことはショックだったに違いない。でも……雪歩は乗り越えようとしている)
(なら、俺もしっかり、ついて行ってやらないとな)

Yukiho EX#2 Part 2 1st Half

雪歩:   お待ったせしました、プロデューサー
P:   今日は雪歩ひとりでオーディションだな。ところで……、その後、調子はどうだ?
雪歩:   えっ。だ、大丈夫ですぅ。私なら、毎日元気に活動してますよぉ~
はぅ……
P:   か、空元気が一瞬で尽きたみたいだな……。やっぱり、あのメッセージカードのことが……?
雪歩:   はい……ちょっとだけ……
でも、私が落ち込んでばかりじゃ、みんなに勇気をあげられないですから……ダメかなって
P:   ……そうだな。よし、それじゃ元気に出発しよう!
雪歩:   は、はい~!

Yukiho EX#2 Part 2 2nd Half
P:   今日はよくがんばったな、雪歩。本番もすごくよかったぞ
雪歩:   ありがとうございますぅ。でも、今日のTVのお仕事でしたから……
ファンの人たちのいる前じゃなくて、ちょっと気が楽でした
P:   ん?気が楽って、それは……
Choice:計算通り
P:   うん、計算通りだな
雪歩:   計算通り、ですか?えっと、それはどういう……
P:   そういうスケジュール組んだってことだよ。雪歩に、あまりストレスかけたくなかったから
雪歩:   そ、そうだったんですか……
ぐすっ、すみません。私、プロデューサーにまで迷惑をかけちゃってるんですね……
P:   いや、別に迷惑とかじゃないからな?だから雪歩は気にしなくても……
雪歩:   えへへ……やっぱり、私、ダメダメですね。ファンのみんなに、勇気をあげたいのに……
そもそも、そう思うことが……おこがましいんでしょか?
私なんかが、みんなに勇気をあげようなんて。大それたことなんでしょうか……
P:   そんなこと言うなよ。そりゃ、歌を聞いた全員に影響を与えるのは難しいだろうけど、でも……
雪歩:   やっぱり、そうですよね……無理ですよね?プロデューサーも、そう思いますよね
P:   う、うーん。ムリというか、雪歩。だとしても、それは……
Choice:ムダなのか?
P:   ムダなのか?雪歩の、勇気をあげたいっていう願いは、ムダになるのか?
雪歩:   ムダ……じゃないって、思いたいです、私……
私、本当に、一人でもたくさんの人に勇気をあげたい、支えてあげたいって思ってて……
その気持ちはウソじゃないから……だから、ムダだなんて思いたくないですぅ!
P:   ……そうか。まだそう思ってるなら、それでいいよ
雪歩:   え……?
P:   『あの日のナミダ』は、どうして生まれたのか。どうしてこの歌が、今ここにあるのか……
それを忘れていないなら、それでいい
雪歩:   …………
私が、みんなに勇気をあげたいって思ったから、この歌は生まれてきたんでした……
勇気をもらってばっかりだったから、返したい、私もみんなにあげたいって
P:   その願いは、今も変わってないんだろう?
雪歩:   はい……変わってません。だから届かないとつらくて。でも……
それって、私がまだ願っているから……なんですね
P:   ああ、そうだと思う
雪歩:   まだ、つらい気持ちは消えないけど。届け方もわからないけど……
これだけは……この願いだけは、信じていいんですね……

Yukiho EX#2 Part 3 1st Half

P:   (今日は雪歩の単独ライブの日だ。それも大会場での、ビッグライブ……!)
雪歩:   お待たせしました、プロデューサー。準備ができました
P:   ああ、お疲れ様、雪歩。今日のライブ、成功させような
雪歩:   はいっ
P:   ファンのみんなの前に立つことになるから、また悩んでしまうかもしれないけど……
みんなはただ、雪歩に会えるのを楽しみにしてくれてると思う。大丈夫だよ
雪歩:   プロデューサー……。えへへ、励ましてくれて、ありがとうございます
またプロデューサーに勇気をもらっちゃいました。だから、私……大丈夫です
P:   よし。それじゃ行こうか!

Yukiho EX#2 Part 3 2nd Half
舞台裏
歓声:   (ワアァァァ……!)
P:   (歓声がいつまでも鳴り止まない……。本当にいいライブだったな、雪歩!)
(けど、どうしたんだろう。雪歩はまだ、ステージから降りてこない……)
ステージの上に
雪歩:   …………
あ、あの……、みなさん!わ、私……
舞台裏
P:   終了後のMC?予定にないけど……雪歩?)
ステージの上に
雪歩:   あの、私……今日は……。つ、伝えたい……こと……
歓声:   (ゆきほちゃんサイコー!)
雪歩:   は、はいぃ。きょ、今日は……今日は……本当に、ありがとう~~~~!
歓声:   (ウワアアアァァァァ!!)
舞台裏
雪歩:   ぷ、プロデューサー……
P:   雪歩……
Choice:いいのか?
P:   いいのか?ここに戻ってきて
雪歩:   う……
P:   ただ、ありがとうって言いたかったわけじゃないんだろ?
雪歩:   は、はい……。私……
私……やっぱり、みんなに勇気をあげたいんです
全員は無理でも……でも、できるだけたくさんの人に勇気をあげて、背中を押してあげたいんです
それが、恩返しっていうか……私の、大事な願いですから……
P:   ああ。それは、わかってるつもりだよ
雪歩:   でも歌うだけだと、この前みたいに……みんなの心に届かないこともあって。だから……
届かないなら、届くように近くまで行こうって。私の思ってること、ちゃんと話そうって……
思ったんですけど……、うまく言葉が出てこなくて……ううう
P:   そうか。雪歩は自分の素直な気持ちを、言葉にしようと……
Choice:もう一度だ!
P:   なら、もう一度だ!
雪歩:   えっ。もう一度……ステージに?
P:   ああ、ちゃんと雪歩の思ってることをファンのみんなに伝えよう
大丈夫。みんな耳を傾けてくれる。雪歩の言葉は、ちゃんと受け取ってもらえるよ
雪歩:   プロデューサー……
P:   さあ、戻ろうか。雪歩のファンは、いつだって、雪歩を待ってるぞ
雪歩:   はい……、はいぃ!私、行ってきますぅ!
ステージの上に
観客の声:(ウワアアアァァァァ!!)
雪歩:   あ、あの……みなさん!きょ、今日は……私の想いを……、願いを聞いてください!
私は……私は、今、ステージに立っています。マイクを持って、一人で、ステージに立っています
だけど、本当は……一人で立っているわけじゃないんです
たくさんの人たち……仲間、スタッフさん、それと、ファンのみんなに支えられて……
……本当に、たくさんの勇気をもらって、このステージに、立ってるんです
それなのに、私は……私は……
…………
観客の声:(ザワザワ…………)
P:   (もう少しだ。雪歩、がんば……)
(ん?)
観客の声:(………………れーっ!)
雪歩:   え……?
観客の声:(……がんばれーーっ!!)
ゆきほちゃーん!がんばれーっ!!)
雪歩は涙目がある
雪歩:   みんな……!うう……
あ、ありがとう~~~~っ!!今、またみんなに大きな勇気をもらっちゃいました!
私も……私も、みんなに、勇気をあげたい!つらいとき、悲しいとき、前に進めなくなったとき
私の歌で、少しでもみんなに勇気を届けて!背中を押したい!みんなを支えてあげたい!!
それが、私の……私の想いです!私が歌にこめた、私の……願いですぅー!!
雪歩は泣いている
観客の声:ワアアアアァァァーーーっ!!
雪歩は泣くを止めて、涙目がある
雪歩:   だからもうー度……もう一度、歌わせてください!私の全部の想いを込めて……『あの日のナミダ』!!
観客の声:ワアアアアアアァァァァァァーーーーーっ!!
黒い画面
P:   (予定外のカーテンコールに、ただでさえ混乱していたはずの舞台裏。なのに……)
(雪歩のタイトルコールを持っていたように、『あの日のナミダ』のオケが流れ出す)
(それは、居合わせたすべての者が一体となった、奇跡のステージだった……!)

Yukiho EX#2 Part 4 1st Half
事務所で
雪歩:   お連れ様です、プロデューサー!そろそろ出発の時間ですよね?
P:   ああ、そうだよ。雪歩の調子はどうだ?
雪歩:   はい、バッチリですぅ!
今日の思いっきり歌えそうですよ
P:   よしよし。この前のライブ以来、また心から笑顔で歌えてるみたいだな?
雪歩:   それも、ファンのみなさんのおかげですぅ。最近、前にも増して応援してくれてるみたいで
P:   雪歩組、だっけ。今じゃネットを通じて、ファンの活動も広がってるみたいだよな
互いに支え合おうって、まさに雪歩とファンが一体になった活動になってきてるって聞いたぞ
雪歩:   えへへ、そうですね。なんだか、気恥ずかしい気もしますけど……
でも、ファンの人たちと、心も一緒になれた気がして、すごくうれしいです
P:   それじゃ、今日はその応援に応えようか。さあ、出発だ!
雪歩:   はいっ!がんばりますぅ!

Yukiho EX#2 Part 4 2nd Half

雪歩はステージの上にいる
P:   (--雪歩と、ファンのみんなの気持ちが一つになって、感動と歓声が満ちていくーー)
(本当に、すばらしいステージだったな。……さて、雪歩を迎えに行くか!)
楽屋で
P:   おーい、雪歩ー。今日は、お疲れさ……
雪歩:   ……う、うう……
P:   なっ……ゆ、雪歩?部屋の真ん中でしゃがんで、どうしたんだ?
雪歩は涙目があって、立つ
雪歩:   ふ、ふえぇぇぇ……、プロデューサー……。わ、私……私……
P:   (何かあったのか?ここは……こうしよう!)
Choice:なでなで
P:   よしよし、大丈夫雪歩?また、つらいことでもあったのか?
雪歩:   う、うう……だ、大丈夫ですぅ。そ、そういうのじゃ、なくって……
私、うれしくって……えくっ、ひっく……
P:   うれしくて、そんなに?どうしたんだ?
雪歩:   それは……その、これを、見てください
P:   これって……メッセージカード?もしかして……
Choice:ファンレターか?
P:   もしかして……いや、もしかしなくても、ファンレターか?
雪歩:   そうなんですぅ。私、それを読んで……、うれしくて……
あの、私は大丈夫ですから、読んでみてください
P:   わかった。どれどれ……
『ファンをやめるの、やめようと想います』……え?雪歩、これはもしかして?
雪歩:   はい。前にファンをやめるって言ってた人です。でも、今度は、こう書いてくれたんです
『最後のつもりで、この間のライブに行きました。とても、心に残るライブでした』……
『失恋して、親友とも喧嘩して、何もかもがイヤになって……』
『大好きな雪歩さんの歌を聞いても、苦しくなるだけになって……』
『それでも、ファンをやめる前にもう一度だけ、雪歩さんに会いたかったんです』……
P:   ……それで?
雪歩:   『……あの時、雪歩さんが言葉に詰まってしまって、とてもつらそうで……ぼく、思わず叫んでました』
『雪歩さん、がんばれーって。周りも、みんな、次々に叫んでましたよね』……
『その時の、雪歩さんの笑顔が、忘れられません。それから、雪歩さんの言葉も』……
『勇気をあげたいって言ってくれた、あの言葉。こんなぼくに言ってくれたのかもって、思えて……』
『とてもうれしくて、泣いてしまいました。泣きながら、最後の歌を一緒に歌いました』
『雪歩さんに勇気をもらって、また前に進めます。ぼくにとって雪歩さんは』……
えっと、『雪歩さんは』……
P:   ……顔が真っ赤だぞ、雪歩。ほら、貸してみて
雪歩:   えっ……あ、あのっ……
P:   『……雪歩さんは、天使です。女神です。これからも一生、ファンとして応援しています!』
雪歩:   ぷ、プロデューサー……は、恥ずかしいですよぅ~~……
P:   よかったな。雪歩の想いは、ちゃんと届いていたんだ
雪歩:   はい……うれしいです。私の歌で、また前に進めるようになれたって言ってもらえて……
私……これからも、こんな風に、少しでも勇気をあげられように……
ファンのみんなに、寄り添いながら、歌っていきたいですぅ!
P:   雪歩の笑顔は、まるで雪解けを思わせるようにキラキラと、ダイヤモンドみたいに輝いていて……)
(それは、もう一つの輝きのことを思い起こさせた。雪歩との再会を楽しみにしていた、黄金の輝き……)
(そう、玲音。彼女もまた、日々輝きを増し続けている……!)

Continued here: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2173.msg57640.html#msg57640
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:56:15 PM by Naryoril »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 12:43:13 PM »
I think you had better use Namassuka?! Revolution's videos for your translations, because Byuusan often makes wrong choices. Putting this aside, good job!
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj8_OUG7OFPlpRUz0ETwEypVE8vWVrG33
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 12:45:37 PM by liza94 »

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 07:02:09 PM »
I think you had better use Namassuka?! Revolution's videos for your translations, because Byuusan often makes wrong choices. Putting this aside, good job!
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj8_OUG7OFPlpRUz0ETwEypVE8vWVrG33
Sorry about that :( When you only have 5 sec to make a choice and your reading skill is only elementary, it only natural that going to happen :(

Even i recommend using Namassuka?! Revolution video for such a thing as i don't like to do rerecord unless something occur during the original recording.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:04:32 PM by Byuusan »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
no worries Byuusan, i have the same issue. I wouldn't say my reading skill is only elementary, but i'm still too slow to choose properly. Often i can get the idea of 2 and then i have to decide for one of the 2 or going for neither of them, not knowing what the alternative is...

I'll continue with the Namassuka recording then from the second part on ;)

Btw: Expect the next bit tomorrow. Probably until the end of part 1 of episode 2. Last week i spend half an hour of my japanese lesson on this translation, i want to cut it down to 20 minutes and just go as far as i get in that time.

Btw Byuusan, do you also intend to make these recordings for the next 4 episodes as well? I'm just wondering whether i need to make the transcriptions when i'm actually playing that story or if i can do it later.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 07:35:31 PM »
i intend to do recording of all the DLC Scenarios. So eventually they'll be up.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 07:45:32 PM »
good to know, thanks

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »
Unfortunately i didn't get as far as i hoped, mainly because of the producers thoughts at the end. But EX #1 is finished now, i edited the original post.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »
The last choice of the EX 1 part 2 is wrong. Will you correct your translation according to this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3LH6wWIrMQ&index=2&list=PLj8_OUG7OFPlpRUz0ETwEypVE8vWVrG33

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 09:16:51 PM »
The last choice of the EX 1 part 2 is wrong. Will you correct your translation according to this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3LH6wWIrMQ&index=2&list=PLj8_OUG7OFPlpRUz0ETwEypVE8vWVrG33

Not for the moment, sorry. Getting the rest translated is already a lot of work for my level of japanese. And since there is no bad communication or whatever in the story elements, there is no "wrong" choice. To be honest, i'm glad Byuusan took this choice, i learned a lot from it, language wise ;) Stuff i'v noticed several times in other places since i talked with my teacher about it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:18:22 PM by Naryoril »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 10:28:51 PM »
Added part 1 of episode 2, as well as the transcript for the whole episode 2.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »
Added the first half of Episode 2 Part 2

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 06:29:11 PM »
Added the rest of episode 2

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »
Here is Chihaya's summary in one place so you don't have to go hunting for it in the OFA thread.
http://pastebin.com/fR6FPgCS
Translation Thread: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2586.0.html

Twitch (Streaming Platinum Stars & uploading iM@S content): https://www.twitch.tv/okayu072b

Chihaya fansite: http://utahimerakuen.waifu.pl/