Username: Password:

Author Topic: What's the name of your idol group?  (Read 6744 times)

fredex

What's the name of your idol group?
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:24:28 PM »
I thought it'd be cute for everyone to post the name of their idol group and maybe explain why you named them that haha I'll start.

My groups name is PuYourIdol
they're named that because... it was the first thing that came to mind and im cheesy haha, I didn't know we'd have to name them or I'd thought of something in advance :p

Now post yours if you're brave enough! ^__^

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: What's the name of your idol group?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:04:18 PM »
Mine is Snowstep

Yukiho is written 雪歩 where 雪 means "snow" and 歩 means "step" (the kanji is also used for 歩く "to walk")

fredex

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:04:49 PM »
Mine is Snowstep

Yukiho is written 雪歩 where 雪 means "snow" and 歩 means "step" (the kanji is also used for 歩く "to walk")

thats pretty cute and clever (: bonus points for actually having your name be in kanji unlike mine haha.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:48:09 PM »
thats pretty cute and clever (: bonus points for actually having your name be in kanji unlike mine haha.

No, the name of the idol unit is in latin letters. I simply took Yukiho's name and roughly translated it, since she's my favorite idol and i plan to always have her in the unit (not counting All Star Lives of course).

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 11:23:15 PM »
Fortuna.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 12:44:45 AM »
Mine's "Galaxy". I considered have a jumble of upper and lower case letters or something to make it seem less westerny but left it as is.

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 12:50:54 AM »
CHROMAnTIC. (The "n" is in lowercase intentionally, to emphasize the double meaning.)
I originally picked this because my starting order was Iori/Ritsuko/Chihaya, which are pretty close to red/green/blue (I consider pink replacable from red for the most part), but it works well in general because of the color-coding each idol has.
"Romantic" - well, that's what half the songs subject matters' involve (If nothing else, it IS what the starting idols' songs involve).

fredex

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 02:46:23 AM »
No, the name of the idol unit is in latin letters. I simply took Yukiho's name and roughly translated it, since she's my favorite idol and i plan to always have her in the unit (not counting All Star Lives of course).

ohh thats still adorable though haha.

CHROMAnTIC. (The "n" is in lowercase intentionally, to emphasize the double meaning.)
I originally picked this because my starting order was Iori/Ritsuko/Chihaya, which are pretty close to red/green/blue (I consider pink replacable from red for the most part), but it works well in general because of the color-coding each idol has.
"Romantic" - well, that's what half the songs subject matters' involve (If nothing else, it IS what the starting idols' songs involve).

a lowercase letter in an otherwise uppercase letter name is always nice to look at, and bonus points for iori the best idol lmao.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2014, 12:26:54 AM »
Oenothera -- or more specifically, evening primrose. This one feels at home with my group composed of Chihaya, Ritsuko and Yukiho, since the idols are sure to bloom upon every sunrise.

Now, I would've liked to have iM@S2's Beyond the Stars costume to go along with this, since the idols I use would wear Takane's version. It'd be such great fit for them, but eh.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

violetmythmaker

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 04:18:37 AM »
CASCADE (starting with Azusa, Takane, and Chihaya). I'm not entirely sure why, it just sounded good.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 02:52:29 PM »
Well, I'm sure it's old but...

Boingboing

I'll leave you to figure out why. The joke never gets old, even though it's groan worthy.

For extra thematic points, they were all picked in order, using the im@s OfA stat sheets. Azusa was first, and Chihaya was last.

Any reason for it? Not really. I just thought that some bad jokes are good for a second time around.

I was tempted to call my idol group Slender, except Chihaya was overpowered in im@s2, so I decided against it.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 08:49:11 PM »
Either name would have been at Chihaya's expense. Oh, so much.

Also, you're mean, yet funny. :P
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:53:15 PM by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 06:04:34 AM »
I got lazy with my idol name, so i looked at my phone, and i picked the song that was currently next to play.

btw it is はなまる

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 06:56:26 AM »
PRPR*Gals

Ufufufu.

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 09:30:45 PM »
NewStyle

Before seeing that you got to add all the girls to the unit, I was going to run Ritsuko (lead) /Mami/Azusa, all of which got a new hairstyle in 2nd vision. In the end I guess it can also relate to the "new style" of producing in ofa or something too haha