puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: One For All: Gameplay thread  (Read 27615 times)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: One For All: Gameplay thread
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2016, 09:05:22 PM »
I haven't played the game since release as I'm back on Im@s 2 for now but I'm buying up dlc and I have a question regarding the ex episode songs/costume....is there a way to use the song in s4u?? I set the unit to solo but I can't seem to find the song listed anywhere... do you have to play in produce mode first??  :-\
yes, you have to play the ex story first, if I remeber correctly you need to play the first 3 chapters for the song, the second 3 for the costume and the last 3 just for completion

Chihaya

• Greenhorn
  • Idolm@ster
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2016, 09:16:33 PM »
yes, you have to play the ex story first, if I remeber correctly you need to play the first 3 chapters for the song, the second 3 for the costume and the last 3 just for completion

Acccck okay lol XD thank you!!! :D Guess I'll have to get back to playing soon!

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2016, 10:55:34 PM »
Acccck okay lol XD thank you!!! :D Guess I'll have to get back to playing soon!

good luck, those chapters can be a real pain in the ass if you didn't level your characters enough or if you don't have the boosts from lessons.
it took me forever to get amis outfit because of that -.-
azusa was easy because of her memory recovery skill xD

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2016, 11:02:12 PM »
i really had trouble with ritsuko's second ex episodes set because her burst skill is really weak in a single burst (but really strong in a trio burst). And i think i had 4 memories with her.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2016, 11:09:08 PM »
I haven't played the game since release as I'm back on Im@s 2 for now but I'm buying up dlc

Just curious.  Are you just going back and finishing up Im@s 2/ OFA, or are you completely starting all over again?

(Hope you were able to get the discount DLC on time).

good luck, those chapters can be a real pain in the ass if you didn't level your characters enough
i really had trouble with ritsuko's second ex episodes set

Pretty much this.  I'll confess, I only completed the Ex episodes for a few characters since it was just too much grinding to work on everyone.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:13:21 PM by mariokirby »

Chihaya

• Greenhorn
  • Idolm@ster
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2016, 11:45:42 PM »
Just curious.  Are you just going back and finishing up Im@s 2/ OFA, or are you completely starting all over again?

(Hope you were able to get the discount DLC on time).

Im@s 2 going back and doing stuff I missed ^^; not too serious but OFA... Starting over Dx ahhhh I didn't get too far though, I remember getting distracted by other games so I expect I'll be frequenting this thread a lot. Also if you mean OFA, I'm seriously enjoying the discounts as I'm blowing a lot of money that I refuse to add up on the dlc so discounts help :'D cuz help our wallets when Platinum Stars starts releasing monthly catalogs.

Also thanks so much for the tips everyone!!! Gonna prepare myself for how tough they'll be TT^TT hope I can get all eventually....lol. That's the goal anyway.