Username: Password:

Author Topic: Im@s in Casting Voice  (Read 1499 times)

Roswell

• View Profile
Im@s in Casting Voice
« on: May 05, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »
Casting Voice is gonna feature scenarios from im@s as free dlc.
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/04/voice-god-eater-idolmster-scenarios-casting-voice/

I already preordered this game and was excited for Tales scenarios, but this makes me so much more hyped  ;D Hopefully I can make Sawashiro Miyuki's character voice an idol >.>

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
Re: Im@s in Casting Voice
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 06:53:40 PM »
Can I honestly say that the idea of such a game (for producing VAs) is what's appealing me a bit more than the fact there's iM@S scenarios in it? (not that I dislike that, since I don't.) Game definitely seems like Namco Bandai fanservice, though then, with the fact they've tossed references to every other series of theirs in, well, every other series of theirs, I really shouldn't be too surprised.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 08:37:40 PM »
For me, this is just an added bonus, i preordered Casting Voice when ti first availbe

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 09:26:05 PM »
I seemed to remember reading something that said that Chiaking was voicing Ami and Mami? Is this completely made up? I know nothing about this game so.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 08:45:06 PM »
If you're getting Casting voice, the Idolmaster Scripts is on the PSN store. Luckily the script is free.

On the side note, Chiaking is a DLC seiyuu for 500 yen.

Mingosu is a indisc Seiyuu