puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)  (Read 57461 times)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Reply #405 on: February 11, 2017, 02:53:23 PM »
Seems like we are finally getting opur Side M rhythm game... too bad I can't access the homepage Scamco provided with the video -.-

here is the first Trailer for Side M  Live on St@ge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkeuCk_iMIg&t=0s

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 11, 2017, 06:27:48 PM »
http://side-m.idolmaster.jp/lo-stage/

Here's the official website, it just links to the trailer and there's nothing special about it unfortunately ^^; Maybe one 3D model would've been nice to see, Scamco...

Kinda surprised we're not getting a Million Live rhythm game or even a ML anime before this, tbh. They were kinda building up to it with ML idols being in the iM@S movie, that one interview where they said "An ML anime is being considered," and then the animated Dreaming! PV. I'm wondering if they'll announce something at the next live concert, perhaps?

Either way, this is great news for the franchise. Scamco also said the game has been downloaded over a million times so I think LIVE ON ST@GE is the perfect way to bring in more money players, especially since Deresute is so popular.

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 11, 2017, 08:05:32 PM »
It kinda makes sense since male idols won't be directly competing with Deresute, but yeah really surprised ML wasn't next.

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 11, 2017, 10:28:17 PM »
http://side-m.idolmaster.jp/lo-stage/

Here's the official website, it just links to the trailer and there's nothing special about it unfortunately ^^; Maybe one 3D model would've been nice to see, Scamco...

Kinda surprised we're not getting a Million Live rhythm game or even a ML anime before this, tbh. They were kinda building up to it with ML idols being in the iM@S movie, that one interview where they said "An ML anime is being considered," and then the animated Dreaming! PV. I'm wondering if they'll announce something at the next live concert, perhaps?

Either way, this is great news for the franchise. Scamco also said the game has been downloaded over a million times so I think LIVE ON ST@GE is the perfect way to bring in more money players, especially since Deresute is so popular.

Honestly, I'm super exited for the game. Only if we ever get the 765pro or Million Live! rhythm game...

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 12, 2017, 02:59:18 PM »
Sorry for double posting, but, there will be the SideM anime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJAeXDgNC5g

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 12, 2017, 06:30:03 PM »
Sorry for double posting, but, there will be the SideM anime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJAeXDgNC5g

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss
seeing my baby saki come to life Q_Q I can't wait!

first marginal#4 got theri anime, then idolish7 annouced the anime for this year and now this!

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 12, 2017, 10:15:47 PM »
Somebody better grab that phone 'cause I called it!

After 3 days of waiting in line to buy Live goods in close to sub zero temperatures and meeting all the different P's, I can say that I had a wonderful time here.

Once I head back home, I'll start loading up the pictures and afterthoughts of the 2nd Live. I have a lot to tell you guys and it was awesome!
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 15, 2017, 01:35:19 AM »
So excited for all the news! Can't believe SideM is growing so fast, to think that it all started with a slow game without a voice cast and now they're all a big family ayyy

For the ppl who went to the live, does some of you have the magazine that you could get at it? I'm interested in the pages with the cast's pictures, so if someone owns it and can upload the scans somewhere I'd be very glad ;; (I'm talking about this pages)

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 16, 2017, 02:31:14 AM »
I am alive

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 17, 2017, 10:56:14 AM »
For the ppl who went to the live, does some of you have the magazine that you could get at it? I'm interested in the pages with the cast's pictures, so if someone owns it and can upload the scans somewhere I'd be very glad ;; (I'm talking about this pages)
That's the official pamphlet that was sold at the live venue.
I bought it, unfortunately my computer broke and it might take a while to fix. I can take photos, if you like.

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 23, 2017, 07:39:37 AM »
Happy birthday best dad Teru lol. I still can't wait for 315 day, but do i need to have a japanese NND account to watch the niconama? At the last niconama i can't stream with my international NND account and VPN...

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2017, 12:56:05 PM »
Happy Birthday, Touma! To the 315 leader of Jupiter and senpai of the group to all other members of 315 Productions!

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 13, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »
So tomorrow is 315 day. Place your bets on your predictions!

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 13, 2017, 08:53:38 PM »
So tomorrow is 315 day. Place your bets on your predictions!

I hope we will see a PV for tha anime and some screeshots or videos from the mobile games since we have no official footage from that yet

and maybe they announce when preregistrations for live on stage start

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 13, 2017, 10:58:59 PM »
We're getting studio and staff information on 315 so hopefully we can expect some anime screenshots, maybe a PV, and maybe the main twelve ~ fifteen they'll focus on like in Cinderella Girls? I'm mostly really excited about LIVE ON ST@GE since I have no doubts the anime will be great.