puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)  (Read 58543 times)

Chihayaa

• View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Reply #390 on: January 06, 2017, 05:51:09 AM »
With almost a month away from the SideM 2nd Live, anyone wanna place their bets on what are they gonna announce during the live?

Here's some of the predictions I thought up at the moment:
SideM Anime
Yamamura Ken gets voiced
SideM gets a rhythm game
About the 6 idols from the Idol Discovery campaign
About the 3rd Idol Election
About Cybernetics Wars prologue event
Origin@l Pieces 04
A Crossover event with 765/ML/346 with new songs
(I wish tho)

I think an anime or rhythm game is pretty likely tbh! The idols are getting voiced and are even getting solos (just like the Cinderella Masters and whatnot) so the discography is quickly catching up with Deresute's song list. I think a rhythm game would be perfect for getting SideM's name out there (especially since Deresute made so much money during 2016) and an anime would be the cherry on top. I have a feeling Million Live will get an anime first though since it came out before SideM but we'll see! tbh I'm curious as to how a SideM anime would play out. Would all the idols have a part, or would it only be a select few like the Cinderella Girls anime? I guess that's why I want an anime so bad; to see how it'll all play out. (also I heard one of Million Live's seiyuu is on hiatus? Forgot where I read that or if it's even true but idk)

I'd love to see a Million Live x SideM collaboration or crossover! I think it would be really interesting to hear male idols and female idols sing together or at least interact. We got to see Jupiter cameos in the Cinderella Girls anime but iirc no Million Live or any non-Jupiter male idol? I would've thought A-1 Pictures would've pushed the Million Live cameos ever since they did the Dreaming! PV but I guess not. If Bandai Namco decides to go with a Million Live anime before the SideM one, I really hope we get to see more non-Jupiter cameos.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2017, 07:07:06 PM »
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 03 previews are out.

01. 約束はドリーミングフライト (Promise is a Dreaming Flight) - Tsubasa
Lyricist: Aira Yuhki Composer/Arranger: Shuhei Takahashi

02. サイコーCOUNT UP! (High COUNT UP!) - Shiki
Lyricist: Aira Yuhki Composer: Yuki Honda (Arte Refact) Arranger: Kyohei Yamamto (Arte Refact)

03. Piece Montee - Soichiro
Lyricist: Youhei Matsui Composer/Arranger: Tsukasa Yatoki (Arte Refact)

04. ふわもこシフォンなゆめのなか♪ (In a Fluffy, Chiffon Dream♪) - Kanon
Lyricist: Erica Masaki Composer/Arranger: Yuki Honda (Arte Refact)

05. Undiscovered WORLD - Chris
Lyricist: Youhei Matsui Composer/Arranger: Seiji Miura

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2017, 03:35:59 AM »
Strangely enough, we still haven't gotten a Beyond the Dream preview despite the fact that it comes out the same day as OP3. However, they did announce a new First Press bonus for Beyond the Dream which will be a clear jacket. You can see a picture of the jacket on Lantis' website here http://lantis.jp/release-item/LACM-14570.html

please announce an animated pv like million live's dreaming on the day of the second live thank you in advance
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:35:59 AM by Chihayaa »

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2017, 05:38:52 AM »
Strangely enough, we still haven't gotten a Beyond the Dream preview despite the fact that it comes out the same day as OP3.

Looks like they'll be hosting a livestream on Niconico (Jan. 25, 8pm JST / Jan. 25, 3am PST) to preview Beyond the Dream, talk about some new in-game system, and hopefully more! I think they're gonna go over a Tales of collab as well but I can't remember which game specifically.

http://sp.live.nicovideo.jp/i18ngate/lv287410544
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:44:44 AM by Chihayaa »

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 20, 2017, 04:51:10 AM »
http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=26546

"THE iDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION" will feature solo tracks of the following songs for ¥3580 at the 2nd live venue, and if I'm reading it correctly, it'll be released on L-MART, Lantis' official store, so no general public release unfortunately :(

・DRAMATIC STARS「MOON NIGHTのせいにして」
・High✕Joker「OUR SONG -それは世界でひとつだけ-」
・Beit「Fun! Fun! Festa!」
・S.E.M「サ・ヨ・ナ・ラ Summer Holiday」
・Jupiter「GLORIA MOMENT」
・W「LEADING YOUR DREAM」

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 25, 2017, 10:52:26 AM »
http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=26546

"THE iDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION" will feature solo tracks of the following songs for ¥3580 at the 2nd live venue, and if I'm reading it correctly, it'll be released on L-MART, Lantis' official store, so no general public release unfortunately :(

・DRAMATIC STARS「MOON NIGHTのせいにして」
・High✕Joker「OUR SONG -それは世界でひとつだけ-」
・Beit「Fun! Fun! Festa!」
・S.E.M「サ・ヨ・ナ・ラ Summer Holiday」
・Jupiter「GLORIA MOMENT」
・W「LEADING YOUR DREAM」

Welp, at least I'm gonna be there to buy it! Although it's limited amount only, I hope I can get my hands on it! :D
I hope the line I won't get too long when I get there.

EDIT: OMG, just listened to the "Beyond the Dream" sample. And I'm crying, that was a good song!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 04:33:14 PM by Clear Blue »
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2017, 12:44:06 AM »
EDIT: OMG, just listened to the "Beyond the Dream" sample. And I'm crying, that was a good song!

I really love all the English phrases! I can't wait to hear the attribute mixes so as to hopefully hear everyone individually; EFFY's never let me down with his songs. You can tell the song was written with a concert audience in mind with all the little cheers (like "Start!" "Flash!" "Red!" "Blue!") I can tell "315!" will be really epic to hear during the 2nd live.

I think this song would've been perfect with an animated PV just like Dreaming!.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2017, 02:19:51 PM »
Just re-watched the NicoNicoBroadcast today and it was awesome!

SideM Greeting Tour 2017 was unexpected to me as I thought they would wait until they had a little more experience on stage before an actual tour around Japan. Sadly, I don't think I'm gonna attend to their tour after SideM 2nd. My wallet needs to recover for a while.

New P-card function, I've been having fun with it last night and it was fun, I really liked that you get to choose your own background and matching it up with different idols, the only downside I had was to buy backgrounds via points which I had to gain them from events.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2017, 02:53:06 PM »
Welp, at least I'm gonna be there to buy it! Although it's limited amount only, I hope I can get my hands on it! :D
I hope the line I won't get too long when I get there.

glad you got a ticket. if I recall way back when we pm'ed you said something screwed your lottery tickets up or something right?

hey, care to grab me a jupiter and cafe parade penlight at the venue if you have some money left? XD

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 28, 2017, 09:45:33 AM »
glad you got a ticket. if I recall way back when we pm'ed you said something screwed your lottery tickets up or something right?

hey, care to grab me a jupiter and cafe parade penlight at the venue if you have some money left? XD
Yes, I didn't get a ticket for the live itself. But at least I got a ticket for the Live Viewing which is easier and available in theaters everywhere in Japan. I'm glad they got to broadcast it.

I'll be at the venue to buy the Live Goods then I have to run over to the nearest theater. If they sell it over there, I'll keep a look out for it.

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 29, 2017, 01:05:30 PM »
I AM SO EXCITED FOR 2ND LIVE AND THE TOUR!!! I'm also hoping for international viewings because 765MLS has went international and i want scamco to please take sideM too >//<

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 30, 2017, 09:23:37 AM »
Yes, I didn't get a ticket for the live itself. But at least I got a ticket for the Live Viewing which is easier and available in theaters everywhere in Japan. I'm glad they got to broadcast it.

I'll be at the venue to buy the Live Goods then I have to run over to the nearest theater. If they sell it over there, I'll keep a look out for it.

thanks clear!

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 30, 2017, 04:39:08 PM »
I AM SO EXCITED FOR 2ND LIVE AND THE TOUR!!! I'm also hoping for international viewings because 765MLS has went international and i want scamco to please take sideM too >//<
Oh gosh, I'm gonna scream if they announced a M@STERS OF THE IDOL WORLD with SideM. That's what I really wanted for a very long time, a giant iM@S concert with every fan from every iM@S series in one concert venue.
It'll also be the first time to see male and female "idols" sing together, this has never happened in any idol game before.

Even though they hardly got off the ground, I mean right after 2nd; it's straight for the Greeting Tour, I'm amazed. Million Live didn't start their tour until the 3rd.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 31, 2017, 07:58:36 AM »
Oh gosh, I'm gonna scream if they announced a M@STERS OF THE IDOL WORLD with SideM. That's what I really wanted for a very long time, a giant iM@S concert with every fan from every iM@S series in one concert venue.
It'll also be the first time to see male and female "idols" sing together, this has never happened in any idol game before.

AI MUST GO would've been awesome with DRAMATIC STARS singing oh my god just thinking about it gives me chills

Fortunately we've been getting a lot of promo art and advertisements with all four "poster characters" (Haruka / Mirai / Uzuki / Teru) lately so I feel like there's hope for 315PRO at the next IDOL WORLD! If not this year, it will definitely come soon :)

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2017, 08:19:54 AM »
ORIGIN@L PIECES 04 is Kaoru, Hokuto, Kei, Kuro, and Saki. You can preview "Because" by Kaoru, "   流るゝ風の如く ~和敬清寂~" by Kuro, and "フェイバリットに踊らせて" by Saki in-game right now! The other tracks are "ROMANTIC SHAKER" by Hokuto and "Sanctuary World" by Kei.

This is definitely my favorite PIECES album so far! "Because" is giving me "Venus Syndrome" vibes and I'm gonna bet "ROMANTIC SHAKER" is a jazz song.