puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Arturo's Super Sexy Fan Art Corner!  (Read 36402 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Arturo's Super Sexy Fan Art Corner!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 06:20:21 PM »
Well, keep in mind, the roster still isn't finalized. We should have a complete character listing when the game comes out on the 3DS this Summer. Meta Knight is a character that is NOT gonna be dropped. He's too popular among players and developers for him to go. Ike is pretty popular too, and even if he's taken out, Chrom is a highly requested character. Really, Snake is the only one confirmed gone more or less. I'm at least glad that my main Sonic is here to stay.

I REALLY hope they re-think AT LEAST the Wii Fit trainer. Because what are they going to do, yoga you to death?!
*STILLANGRY*
Sorry.
I just REALLY liked the character roster for Brawl, and I'm upset that the developers seem to be chucking out a lot of my favorites in favor of two new characters I just don't see the point in.
Rosalina, Little Mac, and Megaman should stay. They'll be cool.
Wii Fit trainer and villager should make room for Snake and Ike. Or Chrom. I will be content with Chrom if they take out Ike.

Well, in any case, you still draw like a pro.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 06:51:44 PM »
I REALLY hope they re-think AT LEAST the Wii Fit trainer. Because what are they going to do, yoga you to death?!
*STILLANGRY*
Sorry.
I just REALLY liked the character roster for Brawl, and I'm upset that the developers seem to be chucking out a lot of my favorites in favor of two new characters I just don't see the point in.
Rosalina, Little Mac, and Megaman should stay. They'll be cool.
Wii Fit trainer and villager should make room for Snake and Ike. Or Chrom. I will be content with Chrom if they take out Ike.

Well, in any case, you still draw like a pro.

I can keep you informed on characters. They recently announced Yoshi, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, and Charizard as returning characters. The latter three are actually gonna be their own separate characters this time. Also, Greninja from Pokemon X and Y is a newcomer. Plus I did hear that Sakurai doesn't want to cut any characters from Brawl and judging from the roster so far, this seems to be the case.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! Sorry, Smash is a game that I always have lots of things to say about. ^-^;
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:55:59 PM by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2014, 02:11:05 AM »
This is what I was gonna upload last night, but the Smash Bros. Direct got me hyped. I'm calmed down now, so here's a pic of two of my OCs, Ellen and Nicole.

A girl like Ellen would easily get excited over something like studying equations. The equations used are three Physics equations and one Statistics equation. Pretty smarticles, huh?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2014, 02:18:38 AM »

Mushy Story Time

My favorite game series of all-time is, hands-down, Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive was the very first video game I have ever played, at the ripe old age of 3. I didn't completely get hooked on the franchise until I was about 6-7 years old and I had gotten the GameCube and along with it was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle!.......and The Legend of Zelda Collector's Pack with Zelda I, II, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. :p Anyway, I was hooked. The gameplay was so fun for my young mind and I couldn't get enough of it! Hell, Sonic Adventure 2 is still one of my favorite games to go back to for the nostalgia factor alone. Since then, I have played just about every Sonic game across multiple platforms (I own FOUR copies of Sonic 1 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favorite game ever!) and am still going strong. Yes, I am aware of Sonic's downward spiral from a few years back and it was a dark time, but I still stuck by and now the franchise is easily cleaning itself up, which makes me so happy! :D! This series may have gone up and down and all-around, but I will still remain optimistic about each new chapter in the series and hold a soft spot for every game in the series, including the infamous Sonic 2006!........except for Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Genesis on GBA, and Sonic Labyrinth. Those can go die in a hole.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:21:32 AM by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 08:02:57 PM »
I can keep you informed on characters. They recently announced Yoshi, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, and Charizard as returning characters. The latter three are actually gonna be their own separate characters this time. Also, Greninja from Pokemon X and Y is a newcomer. Plus I did hear that Sakurai doesn't want to cut any characters from Brawl and judging from the roster so far, this seems to be the case.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! Sorry, Smash is a game that I always have lots of things to say about. ^-^;

Please do, I'd love to see if they decide to bring back Ike after all. Because Jo and I will throw a fit if the Wii Fit trainer beats out Ike and Snake. (I'm still not happy. XD Sorry I took it out on you.)

No problem, I will always and forever love your style. XD Speaking of...

Mushy Story Time

My favorite game series of all-time is, hands-down, Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive was the very first video game I have ever played, at the ripe old age of 3. I didn't completely get hooked on the franchise until I was about 6-7 years old and I had gotten the GameCube and along with it was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle!.......and The Legend of Zelda Collector's Pack with Zelda I, II, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. :p Anyway, I was hooked. The gameplay was so fun for my young mind and I couldn't get enough of it! Hell, Sonic Adventure 2 is still one of my favorite games to go back to for the nostalgia factor alone. Since then, I have played just about every Sonic game across multiple platforms (I own FOUR copies of Sonic 1 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favorite game ever!) and am still going strong. Yes, I am aware of Sonic's downward spiral from a few years back and it was a dark time, but I still stuck by and now the franchise is easily cleaning itself up, which makes me so happy! :D! This series may have gone up and down and all-around, but I will still remain optimistic about each new chapter in the series and hold a soft spot for every game in the series, including the infamous Sonic 2006!........except for Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Genesis on GBA, and Sonic Labyrinth. Those can go die in a hole.

This looks awesome, and it's nice to hear there are Sonic fans out there that are nice and reasonable. Because I've heard stories of a guy who was part of the forum long before me who no one liked much because he was irrational about his Sonic fandom...? Something like that.
But Sonic looks awesome here. I admire your talent at drawing anthropomorphic hedgehogs.

This is what I was gonna upload last night, but the Smash Bros. Direct got me hyped. I'm calmed down now, so here's a pic of two of my OCs, Ellen and Nicole.

A girl like Ellen would easily get excited over something like studying equations. The equations used are three Physics equations and one Statistics equation. Pretty smarticles, huh?

I still love Ellen and Nicole.

(I only recognized one of those equations, so at the very least she's smarter than me, which isn't saying much actually, since I'm not all that intelligent. :P)

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 08:24:24 PM »
Please do, I'd love to see if they decide to bring back Ike after all. Because Jo and I will throw a fit if the Wii Fit trainer beats out Ike and Snake. (I'm still not happy. XD Sorry I took it out on you.)

Its fine. I can get pretty ranty if I don't like something either.

This looks awesome, and it's nice to hear there are Sonic fans out there that are nice and reasonable. Because I've heard stories of a guy who was part of the forum long before me who no one liked much because he was irrational about his Sonic fandom...? Something like that.
But Sonic looks awesome here. I admire your talent at drawing anthropomorphic hedgehogs.

Really? Well, I'm not surprised since even I'm aware of the Sonic fanbase's.....questionable nature. (GREEN EYES! BLUE ARMS! RUINED FOREVER!) There are plenty of awesome Sonic fans, though and some even make some HILARIOUS satires based on the series!

Fun Fact: Sonic is the only non-OC character I can draw purely from memory. This whole thing was drawn from memory. This is because all I drew from 1st to 4th Grade was Sonic! Yeah, I'm a fanboy. ^-^;
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2014, 05:18:34 PM »
Its fine. I can get pretty ranty if I don't like something either.
Glad to hear that. I don't like irritating people, believe it or not. :P

Really? Well, I'm not surprised since even I'm aware of the Sonic fanbase's.....questionable nature. (GREEN EYES! BLUE ARMS! RUINED FOREVER!) There are plenty of awesome Sonic fans, though and some even make some HILARIOUS satires based on the series!

Fun Fact: Sonic is the only non-OC character I can draw purely from memory. This whole thing was drawn from memory. This is because all I drew from 1st to 4th Grade was Sonic! Yeah, I'm a fanboy. ^-^;

I don't know the details, but older members of the forum would. I'm glad you're one of the cool guys, though.
I belong to a few fandoms where the fans can go absolutely rabid (*cough cough anime in general cough cough*) over the slightest change, but for the most part, fans can be cool.

Also, that's actually adorable. X3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2014, 05:04:57 AM »
I have some bad news.

Because my hard drive was completely wiped out and replaced with a new one, that means I have lost ALL of my drivers for my scanner, meaning I cannot upload ANYTHING in terms of my art. So, the Rin Celebratory Drawing, the two requests, Wrestle For You characters, and all birthday pics are gonna be on hiatus until I can either get those Drivers back or get a new scanner entirely. Sorry guys. :(
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2014, 05:39:51 AM »
Do you happen to have a Canon scanner? If so, I can point you here:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support

I like your drawings. :)

Also, I hope you didn't lose too much on that drive. :'(

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2014, 05:42:11 AM »
Do you happen to have a Canon scanner? If so, I can point you here:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support

I like your drawings. :)

Also, I hope you didn't lose too much on that drive. :'(

It's an HP. Thanks, though.

I didn't lose too much. The only things I lost were the drivers for my printer, my 360 controllers, and a few pictures. All of my games and music are all on a portable hard drive, so that's still good. But yeah, this does not spell the end of my art. Just a very long delay.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2014, 07:11:01 PM »
I have some bad news.

Because my hard drive was completely wiped out and replaced with a new one, that means I have lost ALL of my drivers for my scanner, meaning I cannot upload ANYTHING in terms of my art. So, the Rin Celebratory Drawing, the two requests, Wrestle For You characters, and all birthday pics are gonna be on hiatus until I can either get those Drivers back or get a new scanner entirely. Sorry guys. :(

I'll be patient while I await your return, and in the meantime, I hope you can get your stuff back!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2014, 04:56:35 AM »
Scanner's working again! YAAAAAY!

Cannot draw Pom Poms. :P
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2014, 05:06:02 AM »
Congratulations, Rin Shibuya, on winning the 2014 Cinderella Girls Election.............. OVER A WEEK AGO!!!  >:(

The MOMENT I heard Rin won the election, I went to work on this! I couldn't upload it because my freaking drivers for the scanner got lost and this had to go on hiatus! That's why there are wrinkles everywhere. It's all because of age! But anyway, I can finally upload it to you all. Even if I AM super late.

I do not mean to offend any fans of the three. This was all done in good humor.

(NOTE: The drawing itself was made with the cover of Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #161 as a reference. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090301173121/sonic/images/0/00/Sth161.jpg)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2014, 03:30:02 PM »
I really love Iori, her legs look, like, perfect. How do you do it? :P

Rin's celebratory picture looks great too, though. Even if you used a reference, the end result was really nice. You're good at posing and facial expressions and stuff. :D

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2014, 12:47:52 AM »
Special Iori's Birthday Edition!!!

I have quite a number of things to say about this. I am VERY proud of this one as, unlike the Haruka one, I took my time with this one.

First off, I had quite a number of ideas I wanted to do for this one. I originally wanted it to be a parody picture and I couldn't decide whether to have Iori as Princess Leia (as yesterday was Star Wars Day) or in Mexican attire (as her birthday is the EXACT same day as Cinco de Mayo). But I wanted to keep it in-character so I went with this.

Second, I couldn't decide which outfit to give her. I originally wanted to give her a more royal look, but I thought that that would take quite a bit of time, so I ultimately went with her casual outfit from One for All.

Third, I tried SO HARD not to give her the Dreamworks Face! (Not familiar with the term? Maybe this'll refresh your memory. http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/DreamworksFace3_8392.jpg) However, I would most likely end up hating myself for doing that so I ended up with this smirk instead. Looks good on her either way.

Fourth and finally, is it me, or do I have a habit of making Iori look either silly, like a butt monkey, or like a friggin supervillain? Just pointing it out. :P

I really love Iori, her legs look, like, perfect. How do you do it? :P

Memory.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator