Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolm@ster 3 incoming?!  (Read 14697 times)

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Idolm@ster 3 incoming?!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 10:08:28 PM »
Heard about it yesterday and i'm interested to see what they have to bring at the table this time around. Hopefully we will see more of 876 pro this time around.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 10:19:38 PM »
Cinderella Girls still looks like it has more popularity than Million Live.  It seems that people agree that Million Live's designs are bland and boring (and Shizuka is the only ML idol anyone really likes).

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 10:42:15 PM »
I think it would be a lot better if a new game will be about 765 pro. I don't want to produce idols I know nothing of. In addition, nobody can sing better than Chihaya. She, the Futami twins and Hibiki are my absolute favorites. It doesn't mean I don't like 876 and 961 though, I just can't see 765 as rivals.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:51:34 PM by liza94 »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »
I think that as long as the game play is good and they can integrate characters seamlessly while keeping our 765 favorites they can come out with something good.
And if they introduce new characters, they can reel in new fans by hiring popular seiyuu for the new characters. I know a lot of seiyuu fans would go out of their way to play it if it had their favorite girl in it.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 11:50:06 PM »
I think that as long as the game play is good and they can integrate characters seamlessly while keeping our 765 favorites they can come out with something good.
And if they introduce new characters, they can reel in new fans by hiring popular seiyuu for the new characters. I know a lot of seiyuu fans would go out of their way to play it if it had their favorite girl in it.
*imaging a new idol voiced by Kaori Shimizu*
Somebody, wake me up!!! I know it's impossible anyway!!!

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 02:26:43 AM »
If we're gonna expand on the DS idols, I want Reiko to somehow become an idol. You don't know how much I want a Yuu Asakawa idol. And of course Yumeko to become producable. Maybe have Mai come out of retirement.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:37:31 AM by ninjamitsuki »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2013, 02:39:34 AM »
Cinderella Girls still looks like it has more popularity than Million Live.  It seems that people agree that Million Live's designs are bland and boring (and Shizuka is the only ML idol anyone really likes).
Shizuka, Anna, Nao, Fuuka (because Azusa clone with 10times as much fanservice) and Maria (I know that's not her name but I can't remember it and her song has Maria in the title anyways) are the only ones that anyone seems to really care about from what I've seen. Yet they keep pushing ML by using the 765 girls to bring people in... Sigh. As opposed to CG, where Ranko seems to have more popularity than the entire ML cast combined.

But anyways. I wanna see more 765, but if they do a new cast I won't be too heartbroken.

Zerorush

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2013, 03:10:55 AM »
I'd rather not have a repeat of the ryuugu incident. People were so pissed when they found out that those characters weren't going to be part of the main cast of Im@s2.

Keep all of the 765 girls that fans expect where they are and promote some CG or ML characters to main roster status. Personally crossing my fingers for Mika and Rika over here myself lol

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2013, 03:41:25 AM »
I'm crossing my fingers for Julia, then. I really like her.

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2013, 04:12:05 AM »
Honestly, I wouldn't mind ML joining the 765 cast. Yes, some of them are pretty bland but I always thought of it as 765 Pro becoming more successful and hiring more idols.

As for CG, I believe they would have their own spin-off title, and only 23 idols have voices right now, I think. Unless Namco wants to throw in surprised voiced idols as incentives lol.

More 876 and Jupiter is a must. I would love to produce Yumeko, Cineria and Reiko. Mai would probably end up as a rival. :(

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
If we're gonna expand on the DS idols, I want Reiko to somehow become an idol. You don't know how much I want a Yuu Asakawa idol. And of course Yumeko to become producable. Maybe have Mai come out of retirement.

I agree with you, Yuu Asakawa is a good seiyuu. I would glad to produce Reiko or someone else she voices.     ;)
And if Kaorin voices an idol with possibility to sing I want, it will be the best game ever!
I think next game MUST have a function to choose who sings what!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:04:10 PM by liza94 »

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:35 PM »
I've just started playing Dearly Stars and am really hoping for some more 876 stuff. I would like to see some CG as well, but I agree with the sentiment thus far that keeping the original 765 cast is a must. Depending on the release frame for the game I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some sort of PS3 and PS4 dual release, similar to what Square Enix is doing with FFXV. I'd also like to see the Vita get some love.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 09:16:01 PM »
They could release it on multiple consoles, but I want Namco to first develop it on the PS4 to take advantage over the powerful capabilities it has to offer.  Then they can down port to other consoles such as the PS3 or others.

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 05:25:17 AM »
They could release it on multiple consoles, but I want Namco to first develop it on the PS4 to take advantage over the powerful capabilities it has to offer.  Then they can down port to other consoles such as the PS3 or others.
I am not entirely sure how the development process works, but Square does not seem to be having any trouble developing the same game for both simultaneously.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 09:08:19 AM »
I am not entirely sure how the development process works, but Square does not seem to be having any trouble developing the same game for both simultaneously.

Yes, they could develop for both PS4 and PS3.  But ideally, the PS4 version should be better because of its powerful capabilities it has to offer such as better Resolution, graphics, more effects on stages, more characters on the stages, etc.