Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolm@ster 3 incoming?!  (Read 14492 times)

Zerorush

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Idolm@ster 3 incoming?!
« on: July 12, 2013, 01:58:51 AM »
http://blog.livedoor.jp/sokuhoshift/lite/archives/29409445.html

Look for "3rd Vision"

Also this image is starting to go around.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Idolm@ster 3 incoming?!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 02:13:51 AM »
Saw and posted this earlier but didn't see the image.
It's still a mystery though. Though what else would Namco Bandai come out with under that label.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:17:59 AM by animagic4u »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 02:33:19 AM »
Oh, I'm sure it's coming. The question is when.

The last anniversary concert is at the Tokyo Game Show... but there is a movie as well, right? So, about how long do you think the attention from a movie release will last? And what's more, if they used the movie to get popularity up for a potential next game, what would that next game be about?

In any event, here's hoping for a Sony system release.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Garraboa

• Star earrings go with everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 05:43:31 AM »
I'm hoping for more 876 exposure, but it'll probably be Cinderella Girls/Million Live.
Everyone should have their version of "GO MY WAY!!" and "relations"

Dreams won’t end just as dreams,so become my today!
I don’t mind getting hurt,I don’t mind if it’s difficult,ah~, I don’t mind any punishment, bring it on!

876 PRO, GO!!

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 06:06:31 AM »
Oh gosh I'm so excited! <3

I cannot wait... I hope I won't be waiting too long... And maybe a localization?!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 06:27:34 AM »
I'm hoping for more 876 exposure, but it'll probably be Cinderella Girls/Million Live.
Same. Pleeeeeeease don't let it be ML, the girls and art are so blanddddd.

Anyways I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet... Remember when they trademarked all these other titles alongside Dearly Stars?

My personal thought... What if the 3 relates to the 3DS and therefore more 876?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 07:04:02 AM »
I'm really looking forward to what they will unveil at TGS this year.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 07:30:20 AM »
TBH i'm hoping for the CG girls. I love my 765pro but I think it's time some other girls got a chance to shine at the top.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 07:35:30 AM »
Me too...

But I hope they REALLY expand on their personalities and make them more lifelike. One thing I kinda don't like about the Cinderella Girls is that you can only really see any aspect of their personalities by their hobbies and interests, and some of the girls seem like cartoonish stereotypes compared to 765, 876, and 961. But then again I don't play Cinderella girls so...

I'm actually in the minority that would prefer Million Live over Cinderella Girls, because I like how they already seem to fit into 765 and I like how they're a bit more fleshed out than the Cinderella Girls, and would love to see even more fleshing out. I actually really like Julia!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:59:40 AM by ninjamitsuki »

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 07:58:19 AM »
From what i've read of translated lines and the 4komas only popular girls get more developed personalities and pretty much every single girl wants to get with producer no matter the age or personality. Frankly if the CG girls do get promoted to games I want them to tone down the producer love a little. I'm here for the girls i don't want the girls to be here for me.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 10:41:34 AM »
I'm more concerned about Jupiter's new member.

Ever since they switched agencies, they announced that there's going to be a new member in the group (in manga only) and how about a game that's for Jupiter (or more like producing male idols) ?
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 11:09:01 AM »
I'm more concerned about Jupiter's new member.

Ever since they switched agencies, they announced that there's going to be a new member in the group (in manga only) and how about a game that's for Jupiter (or more like producing male idols) ?
My first thoughts were Ryo, lol. Ryo in Jupiter?! That would actually be pretty cool. *laughs* Something along the lines of Jupiter is what Ryo wanted anyway when he applied to be an idol so...

And I imagine Jupiter will get their own game as people threw hissy fits over them being in the main game, but they do have fans of their own so they definitely won't completely abandon them. Like you a said, a spinoff game.

I don't know if a full on male idol game with a large cast like main series iM@S would be doable now (as much as I want one), but I can see some sort of portable spinoff game where you produce Jupiter.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:38:59 AM by ninjamitsuki »

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »
I got suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper excited when I heard about the 3rd Vision thing. Can't wait. Don't care who's in it. Just bring back some old characters as rivals and you can use CG, ML, or a whole new cast. I won't be upset.

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 08:07:10 PM »
I'm expecting it to be CG/ML involved. I personally like the ML girls better because they're less gimmicky.
I personally just want all new idols that are designed to mesh well with one another like 765pro.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
I have a feeling CG will have nothing to do with this. Maybe ML....but I really don't think they're going to push CG to a console.
They're going to drop the game months after the 3rd Vision title is released and then everyone will be out their time and money