puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Catalog 18  (Read 3968 times)

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog 18
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
I'm actually pretty happy with this catalog... Now everyone (except for Azusa?) has at least one image song from SHINY FESTA in iM@S 2!

Umm... Does anyone see how this catalog is dripping with "Million Live"? "Million Dreams" Luxury costume, "POP Raindrop" is the coat from Yayoi's Rare card, and "Grand Prix Queen" is simply Azusa's Rare card with palette swaps... It kinda makes me worry that nothing from Cinderella Girls was in there that I could find...

I need more 876PRO and Jupiter in iM@S 3.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 05:23:55 PM »
Umm... Does anyone see how this catalog is dripping with "Million Live"? "Million Dreams" Luxury costume, "POP Raindrop" is the coat from Yayoi's Rare card, and "Grand Prix Queen" is simply Azusa's Rare card with palette swaps... It kinda makes me worry that nothing from Cinderella Girls was in there that I could find...

Yeah, I noticed that too. Along with the whole thing with the two CG songs getting m@ster versions, it makes me feel like they're planning a non-mobile game with ML and CG.

I actually like the inclusion of the outfits from ML though, makes me wish they did this earlier with some of the outfits in their CG cards.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:27:53 PM by Roswell »

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 07:33:36 AM »
I'm actually pretty happy with this catalog... Now everyone (except for Azusa?) has at least one image song from SHINY FESTA in iM@S 2!
torani ni... belongs to Azusa and was in the base game, she also got 9:02pm later but that wasn't in shiny festa.

Also at the ML discussion I mentioned it in the ML thread but in the files for the ps3 version of IM@S 2 there was some traditional IM@s styled art found with two of the characters from ML in it. It never amounted to anything but maybe it means something now.

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 09:14:00 PM »
Grand Prix Queen is superb