Username: Password:

Author Topic: Catalog 18  (Read 3808 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Catalog 18
« on: June 24, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »
I like Grand Prix Queen.
Cosplay incoming

http://youtu.be/LO-c0x2THfA

Garraboa

• Star earrings go with everything.
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog 18
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »
Soo.. no Punkish Gothic for PS3 ;A;
Everyone should have their version of "GO MY WAY!!" and "relations"

Dreams won’t end just as dreams,so become my today!
I don’t mind getting hurt,I don’t mind if it’s difficult,ah~, I don’t mind any punishment, bring it on!

876 PRO, GO!!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 07:43:42 PM »
What a disappointing final catalog.

Zerorush

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 08:53:22 PM »
Positive was the last song I really wanted to come back so I'm pretty happy on that end. Really sad about no punkish gothic though :|

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:11:17 PM »
Positive for last catalog? Im ok with this, it too bad i still never got the song i wanted.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »
Wait, this is the last one?

It's... ok. Seeing as it's the last catalog, you'd think there be an all new song.

GP Queen looks pretty ace, though.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 12:45:07 AM »
As a catalog it's fine, as the final catalog it's lack luster. No shiny festa songs?  I like the extends but they don't feel very fianl-y plus Jupiter never got any DLC either, poor boys. There's not even any free recolors like when the SP catalog ended.

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 01:32:41 AM »
I'm still disappointed by the lack of "Hanikami no Kiss" plus wedding dress cataloge that seemed so obvious that it hurt.

Also no Shinkan Shoujo or Rin and Len like was found in the system files... I don't care as much about the Macross crossover since I've never seen it.

Oh well, maybe Scamco will include all the 360-era songs as default in the theoretical 3, as well as some imas2 songs. And maybe we'll achieve world piece and solve world hunger, along with finding cures for both the common cold and cancer.

The real discussion now, though, is what's next? 3? DS 2? I'd ask for a 3DS game, but it doesn't really matter since Nintendo has some kind of love affair with region locking. And also because they seem to really dislike Ryo, Ai, and Eri; I mean, not a single one of them has shown up in CG or ML, even though they're fairly obviously placed. Granted, they'd probably shoehorn Ai into Cute when she's clearly passion, Eri into Cool which kinda works but she makes a better Cute when we can put Ryo into Cool. (On that note, Yumeko and Cineria have never been heard singing, despite also being idols. This needs to be rectified.) Maybe they'll finally do a Girl's Side game? I mean, there was a hint at the end of 2 in the epilogue, IIRC. Plus, the initial fandumb around Jupiter seems to have dissipated, especially since the Anime. Speaking of which, the anime showed that someone is paying attention to the fandom; maybe we'll see Maou Angel outside of the relations manga?

Personally, my guess is on a new set of handheld games in the vein of SP as opposed to SF. I'm not sure whether for the Vita or the 3DS; both have their advantages, though seeing the idols dance in 3D... Well, the profitability of that speaks for itself.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 01:55:41 AM »
lots of words

I think Namco hinted not long ago that they have a game in the works, but it was only a hint. I'm been guessing for a while now that the idolm@ster movie might end up being the last sen off for our girls, welcoming in a new batch of idols which may or may not include CG or ML characters, hopefully the DS ones though.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 03:16:47 AM »
It's a very strange coincidence that Positive! got chosen for the song considering that it's the Twins' song.

It's funny because I'm a twin, a girl, and have short brown hair while my twin sister has long brown hair, and we both love IdolMaster. Also because the day it comes out is the day of our Birthday XD
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 03:32:58 AM »
I like Grand Prix Queen.
Cosplay incoming

http://youtu.be/LO-c0x2THfA

That's the hnnngh-worthy Luxury outfit, right?

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 04:17:44 AM »
Aww, that's it? Kinda disappointing. So wait, there's a new Luxury pattern but no new Floral or Starry patterns? Hmm. And no Punkish Gotchic!

Seeing this is the last iM@S 2 thing I'm hoping 3 will be coming soon. I'm also one of those people who want a girl's side/male idol game and I made a big hypothetical post about it (They could even have Ryo in it and have Asapon voice one of the characters because she's good with boy voices, too). IIRC the main concern about Jupiter was not that they were male idols, but rather that they were in the same game as the girl idols and were thought of as "replacing" the Ryuugu Komachi idols. I think if they were just spinoff characters they would have been better received...

Now I'm just really curious about iM@s 3? Will there be new idols? Will there be more ways to interact? The anticipation is killing me! I hope iM@S 3 will be amazing!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 04:21:50 AM by ninjamitsuki »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 06:09:15 AM »
That's the hnnngh-worthy Luxury outfit, right?

No it's the one with the jacket and the skirt :D

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 06:32:15 AM »
That's a really short jacket.  Sorry, guess I mistook it for a Luxury outfit.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 01:56:42 PM »
I'd ask for a 3DS game,

Anything but this ; ;