Username: Password:

Author Topic: Things you want in a future installment  (Read 13813 times)

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
Re: Things you want in a future installment
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2013, 09:14:30 AM »
Ooh, PVs that are like Shiny Festa would be cool, too.

I've mentioned in the first post that I do want the "pick who sings what" thing from Live for You should return. I can't play L4U but that feature sounds like so much fun.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2013, 03:33:30 AM »
Or... How about more Namco crossover costumes? I would love to see Tales and Soul Calibur costumes for the idols.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2013, 11:00:28 PM »
Or... How about more Namco crossover costumes? I would love to see Tales and Soul Calibur costumes for the idols.
Azusa in Taki's outfit? Yes please! (*´Д`)ハァハァ

... right. Moving on.

Namco is an expert on the whole cross-promotion thing, so that isn't a bad idea. Just need something other than the Tales games, and we're set.

Notewell

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2013, 04:30:51 AM »
Namco is an expert on the whole cross-promotion thing, so that isn't a bad idea. Just need something other than the Tales games, and we're set.

What other franchises might they use? I guess they could make them...um, race girls for Ridge Racer? Soulcalibur outfits, not sure what else.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2013, 04:46:22 AM »
Live For You had the Wonder Momo costume as well as cute accessories based on Katamari. All 2 had was the Pacman set. I'd like to see cute Namco themed accessories make a return.

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2013, 03:54:03 PM »
Live For You had the Wonder Momo costume as well as cute accessories based on Katamari. All 2 had was the Pacman set. I'd like to see cute Namco themed accessories make a return.

Don't forget the Mr. Driller and Valkyrie no Densetsu accessory sets in the Xbox 360~!
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2013, 10:19:10 PM »
Doesn't Namco still own the Xenosaga franchise? Yayoi as Momo would be adorable!

Ace Combat might be interesting... pilot suits? Or maybe even mecha musume with jets?? (°◇°;)

There's also Tekken, Druaga, and the other many classic arcade titles Namco made.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 08:01:50 PM »
From what I recall, SP had a few crossover costumes as well:

Xiaoyu (Tekken)
Estelle (Tales of Vesperia)
Anise (Tales of the Abyss)
Then there were the numerous Taiko no Tatsujin accessories shown throughout the series

Here are some of my personal ideas:

Bring back Wonder Momo?
Xiaomu (Namco x Capcom) Heck, maybe even pack it with Subarashiki Shin Sekai as a new song?
Colette (Tales of Symphonia) Imagine singing angels...
Lily or Nina (Tekken)
Taki, Sophitia, or Cassandra (Soulcalibur) Maybe even Ivy? I can see Takane wearing her outfit...rrrrow!
KOS-MOS or MOMO (Xenosaga)
A full-blown valkyrie outfit (Valkyrie no Densetsu)? Remember it was one of Cassandra's alternate outfits in Soulcalibur 2.
Pascal or Sophie (Tales of Graces)
Maybe even Milla (Tales of Xillia)? I can see Miki wearing her outfit.

Then again, my imagination could just be going wild, but, hey, it's possible.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 08:04:29 PM by ZetaFlare »

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2013, 03:04:43 AM »
Oh, I got one!

An edit mode/PV maker/dance creation tool! You can choose from a bunch of moves and put in your mp3s and make your own PV with your custom music. Cuz I was trying to make my first M@D and I realized how difficult the whole process is...

Takanes-biggest-fan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2013, 04:53:50 AM »
Ritsuko doesn't get nearly enough love. My biggest hope for the games on the whole is that she returns as an idol! I want so desperately to make my dream team of Ritsuko, Azusa, and Takane into a real idol unit!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »
Ritsuko doesn't get nearly enough love. My biggest hope for the games on the whole is that she returns as an idol! I want so desperately to make my dream team of Ritsuko, Azusa, and Takane into a real idol unit!

Looks like you will be able to live you dream soon.

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2014, 10:07:07 PM »
 /isn't sure if there's anti-necro rules in place so apologies in advance if there were...

A few things I'd probably want to see in future installments, myself (besides the L4U ability to change lyric order), would be...
- Ability to change hairstyles if the character has alternate styles... which many characters seem to now, esp. when you include Vivid Bikini's changes for the DLC. Granted, not every character can take advantage of this too well... but I think the only ones who probably would get NO POSSIBLE ALTERNATE VARIATIONS WHATSOEVER would be Haruka/Yuhiho and maybe Hibiki (unless you count barette removals for Haruka). I'll admit for some characters (hi Mami, hi Makoto - basically characters with grown-out hairstyles) this may run into some issues though.
- Colorful Days to become the 12-color version, to accommodate Takane and Hibiki's additions into the main cast (I know full well this one is not happening because it would be cost-ineffective in general - they'd need to rerecord for 9 idols AND have to make animation changes, and what if more idols get added to the main 765 roster?! - it's just me being more than a tad nitpicky)
- English subtitling options - NOT A FULL-BLOWN ENGLISH-LANGUAGE RELEASE, MIND! (I personally would not want one, especially not if we're to have a repeat of Shiny Festa as a result. I don't own iProducts to begin with, so the release was completely useless to me...) Just, I have noticed that there are some Japanese games providing subtitle options in other languages as of late. (Granted, they're typically from series that already have large overseas franchises to begin with, but...) I think this would be a suitable compromise - even if the quality isn't too great, so long as it can be understood. Besides those hoobies, I didn't notice any GLARING issues from the translations of Shiny Festa that I have seen, and I (personally) don't mind not having the song subtitles translated too much.

EDIT: Also for Takane to have an ACTUAL IMAGE SONG of hers to be playable in the main series, because as far as I can recall she is the only one who does not. (I'd say Hibiki too, but because Brand New Day... and yes, I know she gets Kazahana in the Shiny spinoffs, but that's why I said "main series") I personally can see Flower Girl being a really cute song to have for a majority of the idols. (Especially Makoto. >>; I'm sorry, I can REALLY see her being a fan of this one)
...though if the scoring systems stay as dull for slow songs as they were in iM@S2, that would be of no use x.x
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:26:22 PM by Virgofall »