Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 133833 times)

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #660 on: March 16, 2016, 05:28:27 PM »
Is there any translated content of this franchise aside from the wiki?

I wish to learn more about the characters and their stories deeper, but besides learning Japanese that I don't have time to do..... and asking to google by using it, I have no idea where to start.... :(
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 06:15:25 PM by Freedomzz »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #661 on: March 16, 2016, 05:31:12 PM »
There are character summaries on the wiki, but they're a bit outdated and in need of proofreading. You also might be able to find links for the manga translated, but there's very very few chapters typeset and translated.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #662 on: March 16, 2016, 06:09:36 PM »
I really want to get around to translating/posting the translated manga some day, but I've never worked on a translation before and I'm not confident in my skills. (Like, I understand the manga, but I'm not sure I can convey it in English that makes sense)
I also have no idea how to put the text on the pages or obtain scans.

If there's any characters you want to know more about though, feel free to ask here. A lot of members are quite knowledgeable.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 16, 2016, 06:12:30 PM »
You might want to take a look at Yukipo.  They have a few event/commuu translation there.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 16, 2016, 06:29:06 PM »
This channel translated some drama tracks(only a few), it's a start.  But yeah, I have trouble finding stuff for ML too. :/
I think I may know more about the seiyuus than the characters themselves lol.  They're my fav part about ML actually. *0*

@animagic4u - I'm looking forward to your report!  Were there any new announcements at the live?  And most importantly, how was Nansu?! *wipes drool*
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 06:31:35 PM by Nayre »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 16, 2016, 08:51:41 PM »
If you're got something you want translated, post it here and I might be able to do it....

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #666 on: March 16, 2016, 09:23:53 PM »
@animagic4u - I'm looking forward to your report!  Were there any new announcements at the live?  And most importantly, how was Nansu?! *wipes drool*

It's taking longer than I would have hoped, but thanks, I'll work hard. No new announcements, but thinking there might be one at Makuhari. AND NANSU WAS AWESOME! She was so cute. She even had pigtails on day 2.

But Aimi stood out the most. She performed both Praline and Ryuuseigun live. It was amazing.

This is a super long post and it's only about Day 1. Sorry my descriptions are boring and repetitive, I'm getting tired. haha
(Famitsu: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201603/12101285.html)
On Saturday, we got to Orix Theater a couple hours early. It was only a short walk away from our hotel so we got to enjoy the nice weather and explore a bit.
We met up with some other overseas producers and hung out a while before the live.
Our seats were on the first floor on day 1. They were in the second section back and one row back, so we felt really close to the stage. Really amazing seats.
The live opened up with an instrumental jazzy version of Dreaming and then all the seiyuu went straight into singing Dreaming!
01. Dreaming! THE IDOLM@STER MILLIONSTARS
   Dreaming! is easily one of my favorite ML songs, but it’s a great way to start off a live with a lot of energy.
   Before Dreaming! came on, a jazzy instrumental version of Dreaming! was playing in the background while the performers’ names flashed on the screen. This really set the mood as all the girls came on to the stage and posed in their characters’ poses. I broke many UOs for this song and it was just too fun to do calls to.
02. エスケープ 愛美/藤井ゆきよ
   Aimi and Stefuji are really high up in my seiyuu ranking and their voices work together really well. This was a nice way to start off the live after Dreaming!
05. Happy Darling 夏川椎菜
   Happy Darling has always been a favorite of mine, and I’ve loved watching Nansu grow more and more as she sings this song. Broke some UVs and used my Anna penlight. I felt like Nansu looked a little more tired than normal during this live, but none the less, she put on a great performance.
06. Sentimental Venus 山崎はるか/Machico/野村香菜子/愛美
   Sentimental Venus is another song I really love and the four of them together were really great. Many UOs were broken for this song, it’s just too good.
07. PRETTY DREAMER 渡部優衣/山口立花子/夏川椎菜/上田麗奈
   Pretty Dreamer is another song with really fun calls, so I broke more UOs for this song. Of course I was admiring Nansu the whole time.
10. 成長Chu→LOVER!! 夏川椎菜/山崎はるか
   It caught me off guard that this was included in the setlist, but I was pleasantly surprised to see two of my favorite ML seiyuu singing together.  In the middle, the two of them drew a heart in the air with their fingers (which showed up as an animation on the video screen). However, I couldn’t take my eyes off Nansu for a second, so I only caught a glimpse of it. Pictures are in the Famitsu article linked.
12. トキメキの音符になって 麻倉もも
   This song is one of my favorite Serika songs and made me really fall in love with Mocho. I was so happy to see this performed live. Mocho’s dancing and singing is so perfect and sweet.
13. アフタースクールパーリータイム 藤井ゆきよ
   This song is my brother’s favorite song and he really wanted to see it live. Unfortunately he attended only day 2 of the live so he missed out on seeing it. However we broke UOs as soon as the song started and many people actually did the same. The crowd around us started getting really excited for this song. As usual Stefuji’s stage presence is really great. She is awesome at putting on a sexy show.

765 cover corner:
14. おとなのはじまり 夏川椎菜/麻倉もも/山崎はるか
   This trio was perfect for this song, their voices really suited it. Ottoman no hajimari has such fun calls and is such an energetic song. It was perfect for the cover corner.
15. 自転車 田所あずさ/愛美/角元明日香
   Jitensha! Definitely a feel good idolm@ster song for me. I was with my boyfriend who is a MakotoP so it was especially meaningful for both of us. On Day 2, my brother started a UO cyclone for this song. They were another perfect trio.
16. MEGARE! 大関英里/藤井ゆきよ/上田麗奈
   Fun and upbeat! MEGARE has such good calls and as I mentioned above Stefuji really works it on the stage.
17. 風花 Machico/駒形友梨
   This one and the following song were somewhat unexpected for me. They’re a little more serious than the first few songs in the cover list. However, Machico’s voice actually really suited it well and was beautiful. (Watch out, Harami! w)
18. またね 山口立花子/渡部優衣/野村香菜子
   A beautiful and relaxing end to the covers. Really brought the energy down a bit as they began to transition back into the ML songs.

22. Blue Symphony 麻倉もも/駒形友梨/田所あずさ
   I don’t know how Mocho does it, but she somehow can keep up a perfectly cool attitude during Blue Symphony. Blue Symphony is another one of those idolm@ster songs that just clicks with me. The dance was awesome with the performers on each of the stairs.
25. Be My Boy 山口立花子
   Be My Boy is such a sweet song, I feel bad for not noticing Rikako more until now. She looked absolutely stunning on the stage and such an angelic voice.
26. プラリネ 愛美
   Yuiton and Stefuji gave Aimi a special introduction right before she came out to perform Praline. Praline was more amazing than I could have ever imagined. Aimi's singing voice was gorgeous and she adds so much more feeling in the live version. She also did a little bit of the guitar solo which everyone stayed quiet for so they could admire her skills. She noted later she was so happy she was able to do it.
32. ココロがかえる場所 渡部優衣/藤井ゆきよ
   This song really cooled down the mood of the live as it came toward the end. Yuiton and Stefuji really surprised me with this. I’m not used to the two of them singing such soft and sweet songs. They really nailed it.
33. Welcome!! THE IDOLM@STER MILLIONSTARS
34. Thank You! THE IDOLM@STER MILLIONSTARS
   The last two songs were hype and many UOs were broken. It was a wonderful way to end the live.

No one cried during Day 1, but some of the seiyuu got a tiny bit emotional. I was really feeling it with them.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:50:07 AM by animagic4u »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 17, 2016, 01:03:32 PM »
The preview for Dreamscape, the last song on LTD06 and LTD series is out on youtube now.

https://youtu.be/npitUrwx7b0

Dreamscape By Subaru and Noriko

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 18, 2016, 07:05:14 AM »
Thanks for all your help earlier :)

Do any of you can make a translation script of the manga chapter 9 & 10 ( or if possible alongside 7 & 8 )? Those chapter looks interesting, but sadly I don't know what's going on aside making some interpretation on the picture alone.....

If somehow you couldn't, a summary will do :)

Or at least, do any of you know who is ML idol that have close friendship with Iori?

EDIT: Adding question....
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 04:08:29 PM by Freedomzz »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #669 on: March 23, 2016, 02:54:57 PM »
Thanks for all your help earlier :)

Do any of you can make a translation script of the manga chapter 9 & 10 ( or if possible alongside 7 & 8 )? Those chapter looks interesting, but sadly I don't know what's going on aside making some interpretation on the picture alone.....

If somehow you couldn't, a summary will do :)

Or at least, do any of you know who is ML idol that have close friendship with Iori?

EDIT: Adding question....

To your first, you mean the Gessan one?

Then ML idols that have a close friendship with Iori... there's a few stories in the comic anthologies that feature Iori's interactions with some of the ML idols, but I'm not sure those go into enough detail to show a relationship. I only just got past the first book of the gessan comics, so I'm going to have to see if Iori comes in more later.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #670 on: March 23, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »

Then ML idols that have a close friendship with Iori... there's a few stories in the comic anthologies that feature Iori's interactions with some of the ML idols, but I'm not sure those go into enough detail to show a relationship. I only just got past the first book of the gessan comics, so I'm going to have to see if Iori comes in more later.

Iirc, the closest ML Iori has a relationship with is Reika, but that isn't exactly what I'd call a friendship.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 23, 2016, 04:36:10 PM »

I have no idea which "version" of the manga that I read.... :( . As far as I know, in chapter 5 & 6 Mirai attempt to (and successfully) replace sick Shizuka in the concert

Even in mobage version, it's hard to get Iori's info, isn't it? :-\
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:57:49 PM by Freedomzz »

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 23, 2016, 06:54:57 PM »
Iirc, the closest ML Iori has a relationship with is Reika, but that isn't exactly what I'd call a friendship.

Lmao, I'm intrigued now... Because Reika is my 2nd fav!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #673 on: March 23, 2016, 09:46:09 PM »
I have no idea which "version" of the manga that I read.... :( . As far as I know, in chapter 5 & 6 Mirai attempt to (and successfully) replace sick Shizuka in the concert

Ah okay, this is the version I am reading. I just got the second and third books while I was in JP.
I can write up a quick summary of what happens in each of the manga if there isn't a translation currently available. Are people interested in something like that?

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 23, 2016, 10:13:29 PM »
I definitely am for sure! :)