I now can offer Blue/Green Screen options.
For a demonstration see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20xaRbGrUPQ
For one that I've made, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86L7-oiR-M
This service will only be provided contingent on very specific conditions:
1. You are to acknowledge the creator of this method (tukushi1 on YouTube) in your video. (This is my condition, not his, by the way.)
2. You are to provide a link to the completed product in the thread after completion.
Not acknowledging me is fine (although I won't turn it down) because I'm only providing this as a unique proxy who can conduct this (and as far as I'm aware, the only person who is applying his techniques to provide this) but I won't tolerate not acknowledging him.
Failure to do either will result you barred from the thread, and most likely from this entire section. I take lack of acknowledgement as downright plagiarism, and will treat it accordingly.
Now all that being said:
1. Please use the im@s compendium for this, but change the stage number to either Bl (for blue) or Gr (for green).
I may enforce a colour for convenience though, since it requires a bit of work for switching though. You guys get to argue over what colour's better though. I will not accept ANYTHING that isn't run through the compendium here. You're M@D creators, you very well know what you want, and damned if anyone here is making a mistake.
2. This is the ONLY thread that I will accept any of these modified codes.
I mean it. I won't consider requests from youtube or anywhere else, if your friends or colleagues or rivals catch wind of the service. You ARE to register and make your requests here, on the listed terms.
3. There is no limit
to the requests that can be made at one time (only because I KNOW that you'll need a good number of them) but please remember that:
a) I'm the only person who's on this roster, and I unfortunately do have a life. I do other things than im@s, honest.
b)Iif you ask for a large stack of videos, that it'll take me a lot of time to produce them. For an idea, you're looking at about 5 minutes to record every clip, then 30 minutes to encode, and an hour to upload, on average, if there's no issues, or we'll just say a clean 1:30-2:00 each.
If you ask for 30 of them, well, that's only about 60 hours of work. You get the idea about what sort of delivery times you can expect with THAT.
4. Xbox 360 codes are the ONLY VALID codes.
This service cannot be provided on the PS3 (at least until such time as I GET a special PS3, anyway then see if I have any luck with the code). So if you want any of the new songs not on the Xbox 360 version, sorry, no luck. So don't even THINK of posting a PS3 code here.
5. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN FORM OF FILE TRANSPORT.
YouTube requests will be REMOVED from this thread.
They will not be provided for YouTube for pretty obvious reasons (namely, if you're video editing YouTube files over a higher quality original, you're doing video editing wrong.) so a) don't ask, b) don't ask, and c) did I mention don't ask?
I'm not going to figure out uploading for you, considering I've already got my hands full trying to figure out everything else. (I have to manage the compendium, AND a special Xbox 360 project, and in I'm way over my head here as it is.)
- Mediafile do not allow split archives over 200mb anymore (so I can't rar multi split like I used to) so that is out as a transport option.
- Torrents may be viable, and may be, in fact, be your best bet.
If you're wanting to use a paid service, you'll get a LOT better mileage, since the expanded options are actually fairly useful. If you take the paid route, make sure the service you use has a drop section where I can throw the files in without needing the account username/password.
6. At this point in time, only Quintets will be provided with no effects/no subtitles.
Unfortunately, I've had no success with finding the reference to the trio/duo/solo setups for subtitles. You'll have to live with those for now, unless I talk to the creator of the method and find out how to remove subtitles for everything. He isn't obliged to give me a response.
7. The shadows on the ground are there to stay.
You can clean up a LITTLE bit, can't you?
8. If you need specific angles, please mention them as part of the request.
Default is auto camera, and I know you need the right shots, so please tell me what shots you want. Just bear in mind the note about time taken to produce video.
If you ask for 'all available angles' for a song + costume, please be aware of the following:
- 1 long shot for all idols.
- For every idol there is:
- 4 mid shot angles
- 4 close shot angles
So for a solo you would be asking for 9 videos.
For a duo, you'd be asking for 17 videos.
For a trio, you'd be asking for 25 videos.
For a quintet you'd be asking for 41 videos.
In short, you better be sure you know what you're asking for (and apply the 2 hour rule, and remember I'm not up every hour of the day, and remember every standard dispatch is 500MB/video. Or more accurately, I'm not going to do a quintet of 3 videos on all angles since I'd need over 240 actual HOURS to do this, short of you actually paying me for them, and knowing you will not receive delivery for over a MONTH.)
9. If you require specific delivery formats, please let me know up front.
If you do not specify a delivery format, it will be h.264 in 30000mbps in a .mp4 container. (Or basically, the closest I'll get before a standard SATA 2/3 hard drive decides to give up playing a video back in real time.)
If you require something else, please let me know, and we'll figure out what's best for you.
10. Failure to understand these rules will result in your request being rejected.
Failure to repeatedly understand these rules will result in you being banned from the thread. Any attempts to circumvent the conditions here repeatedly will have a nice meeting with the administrator, or with me closing down the service.
11. Bear in mind I only speak English, and I mangle that from time to time too. I however can understand babelfish/google translate, so if you're afraid of asking and you do not speak fluent English, just give it a try anyway.
I will add in other notes as I come across them.
If you have the tools to provide such a service, please let me know if you are interested in assisting with the provision of said service.
Thank you for your attention.