14 (35.9%)
Visionary
5 (12.8%)
Vault That Boarderline!
3 (7.7%)
MUSIC♪
17 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Favorite ( new ) Shiny Festa Song  (Read 5360 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite ( new ) Shiny Festa Song
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 03:38:53 PM »

Order for me goes edeN > Visionary > Music > Vault that Borderline.
My ranking is the exact same. Visionary and Music are pretty close, I just like Visionary's catchiness more.

DJStarstryker

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 08:34:39 AM »
My ranking is the exact same. Visionary and Music are pretty close, I just like Visionary's catchiness more.

Agreed. Music is also hurt by the fact that you hear it so much if you have more than 1 game. Since it's in all 3 versions plus it plays during all 3 anime episodes plus it plays every time you beat a festival...

Vault That Borderline is actually starting to grow on me and I'm starting to like Music less. I think eventually those two songs will switch spots for me.
GIZA!

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 05:01:32 AM »
I'm hoping for new dlc songs like, MEGARE! and Danketsu 2010. C'MON LET'S SIGN A PETITION~!

LOOL. Danketsu 2010!? Kinda long, don't you think? xD IM@S songs tend to run like, 2 minutes in the games.

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 03:55:13 PM »
No All Option?
Whats wrong with you?
But in all seriousness, I like Visionary, Vault That Boarderline and edeN equally - though I feel each have their faults.
MUSIC....eh. I like the song and the video,but I feel it doesnt stand out like the other three.
Visionary is -great- for just its sheer "what-the-flying-fuck" factor, and its so screencappable(see: my icon and signature). But what I dislike about it is one or two sections of the song itself.
edeN is great and all, but the dancing part teases us as these songs havent been released for idolmaster 2. Plus that Miki run before she leaps and switches costumes looks -extremely- sloppy in my opinion.
As for VtB, it suffers from the same problem with edeN almost - where the songs great, the special music video is awesome(no animation faults from what I can see) but i hate for the life of me the Band Music videos. It makes me feel like the game is trying to do its best K-On PSP impression.
Well,It could be worse in the last part. The band video could have been the Special video....

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

Ardchie

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 03:55:15 AM »
so far i like
1. music
2. eden
3. visionary

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2014, 03:10:47 PM »
I was torn between Visionary and Vault that borderline!, but voted for Visionary after all.
I don't like MUSIC very much. For me, it's an ordinary group song (unless Chihaya sings it of course).

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2014, 05:07:21 PM »
Oh hey this is a thing.

Voted for edeN, but I honestly really like MUSIC too. It's just...it's the type of style that I really like. I don't mind listening to it all the time because I love it so much. The full version is a lot better though, in my humble opinion.

After that, it's definitely Visionary and then Vault That Borderline! I dunno, the latter just doesn't really stand out to me. It's OK, but not my favorite by far. There are much better songs to be listened to. Visionary is so crazy and awesome, and ridiculously catchy. I just wanna sing along every time I listen to it, you know?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Takechan

• Apprentice
  • I only have slight brain problems.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2014, 11:49:49 PM »
I loved MUSIC♪ the most definitely. Though it was hard to pick between that and edeN (since I quite enjoy songs like that, ie. Fate of the World). Visionary is absolutely catchy. The one I could say I liked the least would be Vault That Borderline!, but even still I enjoyed it. Just didn't quite stand out as much as the others did.

Amami Haruka desu!
I love HaruChiha way too much.
Steam: amamiharuka765
Twitter: TakeP765