puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Shiny Festa  (Read 104412 times)

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Shiny Festa
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »
This has been bothering me for awhile but don't those in game screenshots kind of remind you of those slot machines (name escapes me) that game out not long ago?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
Live in Slot?

You're not alone. I was thinking the same exact thing.

Also. I think Yukiho should play the shovel in band mode.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:00:32 PM by animagic4u »

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 07:07:23 PM »
Coming to the PSP does strike me as a little odd, but maybe they'll plan to do an HD re-release of the game on the PS3 like they did with Project Diva and K-on!

That would be nice, but those were Sega games. As much as Namco likes to cash in on whatever they can, they don't seem to like putting in extra work. I doubt they'll follow the trend.

Julio

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 07:45:23 PM »
If Namco says its on the PSP then its on the PSP. The scan even show the button layouts which clearly says PSP on top of it The graphics do look amazing, but if you look closely, they aren't that great compare to the 360/PS3 counterpart. It will suck if they were pre-rendered, but the PSP is capable of great graphics.

As for the game, I'm sold. I'm obviously getting Groovy Tune because of Yukiho and I really like Makoto. I don't mind Takanae at all, but Miki I just don't like her that much.

Funky Note would be my second choice because it has Iori and the twins. Hibiki is pretty awesome and Yayoi is just adorable.

Honey Sound, meh. Haruka is the only one I really like from that group and Chihaya is okay for me. I just don't like Azusa and Ritsuko.

I will be getting Groovy Tune for sure and hopefully I can afford Funky Note as well.

I just hope Namco doesn't save the best songs and costumes and other cool stuff for DLC only and only gives a cheap selection of songs.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:46:56 PM by Julio »

troutfish

• Greenhorn
  • I'm a noun.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART account
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
Some more info here > http://andriasang.com/con1k8/imas_shiny_festa/
I'm also hoping for a decent selection of songs, but of course, everybody's tastes are different. We'll see when the time comes. I'll just sit here and wait until a PV is released.

Also. I think Yukiho should play the shovel in band mode.
...Namco, please.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2012, 08:10:54 PM »
In addition to live stage performances, referred to as "Live Style," the game's rhythm sequences also include "Anime Style," which pull clips from the Idolmaster anime, "Drama Style," which show dramatic sequences, and Band Style, which show the girls performing as a band (as opposed to the dancing and singing in the Live Style).

I wonder if makoto on a bike is going to be a drama sequence, same with Ritsuko on a bed. I'm also really digging the few costumes we can see.
so what songs do you guys expect? The makoto screen with the bike makes me think at least Jitensha, but I dunno how well that would fair for all the idols... maybe it'll have different songs in each version?

iDOL15

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2012, 08:12:34 PM »
Does anybody think they're will be remixes in the game (for band style)?

Yodudes0

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2012, 08:42:59 PM »
PSP has bigger userbase (not to mention the Vita isn't selling really well). Even after the relase of PS3, there were anime-licensed games coming out on PS2...
Wait, what? Had no idea...

Honestly, I hope this is multiplatform. I prefer real-time graphics...
Rhythm game... Not sure... I mean, I love DDR/Stepmania etc., but Project Diva wasn't as good as I hoped to be and this looks kinda like PD. Maybe I just got used to the western kind of music games (Rock Band, DJ Hero) too much? Even on handhelds (RB Unplugged rules)...

Also: Dang! If they swapped Ritsuko with Takane, Honey Sound would be prety much perfect for me...

Actually, I'm not sure if K-ON had prerendered graphics. That's just what I inferred from the earlier posts, but it may not be true. Scotty brought up a good point about how it could just be a video, which would actually make total sense and allow for awesome graphics.

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »
If Scamco insists on cashing in on DLC (which they will) they better give some pretty good preorder bonus dlc. Thanks for the link troutfish.

Julio

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2012, 09:23:17 PM »
So they are pre-rendered graphics arterall, is that what I'm getting at? As long as it doesn't look obvious like it was poorly implemented, I don't mind it at all.
What confuses me is why are there other idols from the supposes other versions of the games?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2012, 09:37:25 PM »
What confuses me is why are there other idols from the supposes other versions of the games?

This.

Julio

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2012, 10:07:36 PM »
Just saw this. Kinda upset that they split Makoto from Yayoi and Hibiki this time, but she's up there with Miki, and those are my top favorites, so I guess I'd be okay with either one of those versions...

Inevitably, though, I'll wait on the Best versions to come out and buy all three. (Because let's face it, it's iM@S. It will have Best versions.)

Well I'm glad they put Makoto and Yukiho together this time since they are closer friends I guess.

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2012, 10:30:20 PM »
So they are pre-rendered graphics arterall, is that what I'm getting at? As long as it doesn't look obvious like it was poorly implemented, I don't mind it at all.
I suppose that could be some form of multiplayer, or maybe an opening animation or something.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2012, 10:45:09 PM »
I suppose that could be some form of multiplayer, or maybe an opening animation or something.
I was thinking multiplayer, too. SP had a form of cross game compatibility, right?

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2012, 11:14:38 PM »
I was thinking multiplayer, too. SP had a form of cross game compatibility, right?
Yes, the office mode...