puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Do people really share DLC Songs or downloaded other peoples' DLC Songs?  (Read 3853 times)

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
It's best to do it on your friend's console yourself. When I added my account to the family PS3 and downloaded some games to it, I made sure my account wasn't set to automatically log into PSN so that no one could accidentally do anything I'd regret.

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
i have never self seen anyone that have give them out but i don't why i try to find it but i can't buy the stuff because i live in denmark and that's not really connected to japan so i can only download free stuff, i one ever said to me that it's stupid then i know it is that just use something someone have used money on but i just fell like that i never will get the stuff and some of it are really stuff i want but not even all of it so then someone will that for me i would only download what i wanted (and i forget alot so username and password is quik gone from me head XD) but no i haven't seen anyone shared the dlc's

furix

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
You can share idolm@ster 2 DLC on 2 PS3s.

That means, you make one account, get DLC on that account, then you log on and download the DLC, log out, and person #2 logs in, downloads it, then logs out. Basically used as a dummy account, or rather an account that will only be used by both persons to buy and download the DLC. This is usually done by having both people split the costs of the DLC and sharing that one account just to download, and not really using the account to log on.

The maximum is 2 PS3s though, it used to be 5 until Sony cut down the number due to all the game sharing.

Elixir

• View Profile
i have never self seen anyone that have give them out but i don't why i try to find it but i can't buy the stuff because i live in denmark and that's not really connected to japan so i can only download free stuff, i one ever said to me that it's stupid then i know it is that just use something someone have used money on but i just fell like that i never will get the stuff and some of it are really stuff i want but not even all of it so then someone will that for me i would only download what i wanted (and i forget alot so username and password is quik gone from me head XD) but no i haven't seen anyone shared the dlc's

What?