puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?  (Read 15858 times)

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2014, 10:53:24 PM »
More like perverted young men in trunks, but that works. :P

I'm guessing your pops thought of Makoto as a he, too. Poor, poor Makorin~.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2014, 01:27:21 AM »
Okay. Call me crazy. Last night, after seeing a gif on Tumblr, I dreamt that I was reenacting the chocolate scene from KissxSis with Miki sans the "sweetest spot" moment (hey, I may watch ecchi series, but I do have my morals!).

millefeuille

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2014, 09:11:20 PM »
I'm happy to see that lots of people here can't bring themselves to defile idols, even in their dreams. Alas, I have yet to have an imas related dream :'(

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 02:45:48 AM »
Had a dream with Makoto from Xenoglossia again the other night. This time she was a mystery detective who kept getting attacked by girls in maroon jumpsuits, solved a murder involving a guy in a giant cat suit that worked for an indoor outdoor carnival (I don't know), and earned the affections of a random popular detective inventor in her new neighborhood.

My dreams never make sense.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Takechan

• Apprentice
  • I only have slight brain problems.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2014, 01:06:55 PM »
I had a full fledged zombie apocalypse iM@S dream a few weeks ago. No idea what sparked it. Too bad I can't remember most of it since it was freaking amazing. All I really remember was Chihaya being the leader of their "group." ... Not sure if that would have been my first choice, but. xD

Now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure which idol would make a good leader during a zombie apocalypse. Certainly not Makoto or Yukiho.

Amami Haruka desu!
I love HaruChiha way too much.
Steam: amamiharuka765
Twitter: TakeP765

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2014, 04:19:40 PM »
I had a full fledged zombie apocalypse iM@S dream a few weeks ago. No idea what sparked it. Too bad I can't remember most of it since it was freaking amazing. All I really remember was Chihaya being the leader of their "group." ... Not sure if that would have been my first choice, but. xD

Now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure which idol would make a good leader during a zombie apocalypse. Certainly not Makoto or Yukiho.

That sounds awesome. Someone requested me to write an iM@S zombie apocalypse story for them, actually. Might that have been you...?

In any case. I personally think the best zombie resistance group leader would be Takane.
She's just the right type of weird to lead a resistance.
Plus, she was totally bad*ss in the yakuza movie trailer.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Takechan

• Apprentice
  • I only have slight brain problems.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2014, 11:42:17 PM »
That sounds awesome. Someone requested me to write an iM@S zombie apocalypse story for them, actually. Might that have been you...?

Not me, but that would be kinda awesome. xD

In any case. I personally think the best zombie resistance group leader would be Takane.
She's just the right type of weird to lead a resistance.
Plus, she was totally bad*ss in the yakuza movie trailer.

You're so right. Takane would be a total bamf leading a resistance group. Haha.

Amami Haruka desu!
I love HaruChiha way too much.
Steam: amamiharuka765
Twitter: TakeP765

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 05:14:41 PM »
Not me, but that would be kinda awesome. xD

You're so right. Takane would be a total bamf leading a resistance group. Haha.

Ah well.
One day I will WRITE THIS. *fist pump*

I'm going to keep this in mind when I write this thing. Resistance Leader Takane is GO.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2014, 12:21:59 AM »
We're getting pretty meta here with this one, but a few nights ago I was playing iM@S2 when suddenly some of the text was rendered in fairly jumbled English - grammar was pretty bad, was as if someone fed it into Google Translate, but I could understand the point of it. So I restarted the game and began recording it - sure enough there was still English text at the point it occurred. I woke some point after this.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2014, 06:23:36 AM »
Lol, Virgofall~. Don't you just hate waking up only to find out your efforts in documenting something unheard of whilst dreaming is just a fallacy? :P

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2014, 09:16:07 PM »
Today I've seen an im@s dream. In it I was taking a part in a live concert together with 765PRO. I was supposed to sing "Tonari ni...", but I was afraid that this song was too difficult to me and that I would forget the lyrics. Then the Futami twins sang "Houkago Jump" and the next song was "Triple Angel" that I sang together with Ami. It was an amazing dream! ^-^

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
Sorry for the necroposting but I actually just had an iM@S-related dream last night.

My family and I had a bunch of people sleeping over for the weekend and one of them, for some reason, was Megumi Tokoro from Million Live. It was......rather surreal. We talked, shared a room (I slept on the floor) and even played Cards Against Humanity.

One of the weirder dreams I had since she was still an animated cartoon character while I was still me. It was like I was Bob Hoskins and she was Roget Rabbit. I think she even spoke English as well. @_@
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2015, 04:02:57 PM »
and even played Cards Against Humanity

That sounds like an amazing thing to do with Megumi

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2015, 06:37:53 AM »
@MetalPredat0r

Whoa! My dream was similar to yours except it involved Chihaya, obviously.  She was animated and spoke English but was using Chihaya's voice. 

I was saving it to tell to Okayu, but I'll just share it with everyone since there are other Chihaya fans.

It was sort of a long dream split into 4 parts.

First part was at the beach where I saw the Free! characters swimming (I was watching Free! at that time).  Chihaya was standing on the sand wearing her bathing suit (the one pictured in the Million Live card).  She all of a sudden pulls me into her arms and hugs me.  I guess she was thanking me for something?  No idea.

Second part was when I was kneeling down on the floor worrying about something in my parents house (again no idea what it was).  Chihaya came wearing her casual outfit in Idolm@ster 2 and kneeled down infront of me to console me.  I placed my hands on her knees and apologized (had no clue what for) while she was surprised at my reaction.  She thought she was unworthy to me.

Third part was in a van with a bunch of guy friends.  We were going to the beach to run (as seen in animes).  The only ones I recognized were team Jupiter (wearing stage outfit strangely).  I had the priviledge to sit next to Chihaya (she was wearing her training outfit from the Movie).  I remember holding in my embarrassement since they all knew she was my lover.  Chihaya told me she put on some weight and wants to burn it off.

Last, my guy friends were jogging at a fast pace at the beach.  (Still don't know why Jupiter were wearing their stage outfit.)  I decided to run with Chihaya instead and let the guys go on ahead (my movements felt as if I was underwater for some reason).  When I slowed down to match Chihaya's pace, she looked happy and smiled at me.

The way I interpreted this dream is that Chihaya is my most favorite woman in the world.  I never had this much passion with any other character except her.  (Wow, that was embarrassing)

I had other dreams about Chihaya, but they were very brief and nothing really happened.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 06:53:28 AM by mariokirby »

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2015, 12:03:19 PM »
Given the relevance, I've had another of Chihaya awhile ago~.

This one had thriller elements along the typical damsel-in-distress, who turned out to be none other than Chihaya. I don't fully understand the circumstances, but let's cue an urban setting, amidst a cloudy sky. The two of us were walking along, minding our own with friendly small talk... up until I was knocked to the ground and Chihaya was quickly swiped away.

When I finally came to, I stood maybe a good five meters from a sizable group of agents, donning black and shades. What's worse, two of them had the idol restrained and gagged with a rag. She was obviously distressed, and the one way they offered me to save her was singing... to which I relied on my quarter-assed karaoke. It was pretty dumb, honestly.

Next thing you knew, we feel a constant, roaring gust of wind which directed our gaze to an open field, flanking a lake; what we saw beyond was a massive tornado, seemingly an EF5 -- or otherwise ungodly large to the point it's comparable to God's finger, scratching off the planet's surface. This thing immediately obscured your eyes' viewspan like a black hole.

So naturally, everyone went fucking bonkers, and the former tension disintegrated as the agents bolted away in various directions. Thinking swift, I hauled my ass over to grab Chihaya's hand and took cover in a community building. What really baffled me is when I realized none of these shady guys even considered heading inside; more to our fortune, anyway.

Once indoors, anything prior might as well not have occurred, since danger's no longer present -- even the deus ex machina that was the force of nature felt like it wasn't around. Either way, we dared not open the door. So now? We cue a mellow atmosphere, along some shopping, then a rather private share of an onsen. I've no idea, but it's pretty much a score. :3