Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?  (Read 15501 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2015, 12:48:53 AM »
^Wow.  Several references all in one dream.  That's pretty cool, and it shows how broad your interests are.

It puts me in a good mood whenever I dream about Chihaya (it should be obvious why).

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »
I just had my very first im@s related dream last night, kinda.  I don't remember some details but it went like:

I'm sitting there in class, and suddenly we were informed that im@s is having some kind of secret live in the school auditorium and it would take place during class period and everyone was welcome to attend.  So I headed down there and sat in the waiting room(library) until the all-in and met an old middle school friend who I haven't seen since then.  He hasn't aged a day, and was exactly how I remember him.(I'll just call him Bob)  Surprised, I was like "Hey, buddy! You an im@s fan too?"  He replied something like "Hey, man.  Heck yeah."  Then I asked, "Ah cool! Who's your favorite 765pro idol?"  And I actually don't recall what he said, but I remember looking at him like "Huh? Who?".

So it was almost time to go in, and they were telling us that there were not enough seats for everyone.  So what they did is they had people going around using "Duck, duck, goose"(rofl idk why either XD) as a way to choose who would go in, and in this case the goose got to go.  When they got to me, I was chosen and Bob had to stay.  I started crying for him cuz of how messed up that was.  But in the end, he ended up sneaking in anyways lol.

So in that dark little auditorium, the live was about to start.  I was sitting close to the front somewhere in the 3rd/4th row with my buddy.  Kiramekirari started playing and the lights went on revealing all the girls standing on stage.  They were a bunch of middle school asian girls!  Stand-ins!  Barely even moving, just standing there lipsynching(though I could hear a couple of them trying to sing) to the music which was horrible quality and the volume was pretty low too, it sounded like it was coming from an intercom or something.  The crowd was like dead silent.  In my head I was like "WHAT THE FREAK IS THIS?!?!" but I felt sorry for them so I tried doing the calls, and Bob knew them too so he went along.  Fast forward to the breaktime.  Me and Bob got up and heard there was another concert going on in the cafeteria, some guy group or something, and I guess we went to check it out.  I don't remember what happened much after...

So there you have it.  My first almost im@s dream.  I feel robbed. T.T (but then again, I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous it was XD)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2015, 07:34:51 AM »
Yet, another weird dream.

I was in class sitting in the front with my friend.  I think we were in high school (I guess I must of traveled back in time or been watching too much anime).  The teacher was lecturing about MMORPGs (I actually don't play MMORPGs, so I don't know why).  Chihaya was sitting in the middle of the classroom.  She was wearing her outfit from OFA.

So, we were sent off to do our assignment in the computer lab.  My friend and I tried to look for 2 open computers for the both of us.  I was purposely avoiding the area where Chihaya was sitting since she started to have some feelings for me (no one knows about it), but I don't know how I feel about her. 

So, we found our spot and started working.  There were two guys next to us who were being jerks.  I was ignoring them, but my friend got fed up and threw a pie at one of them (yes, I know that makes no sense).  I actually blocked the pie with my hand when it was about to hit the guy's face.  The jerks and my friend were startled.  I told my friend to stop it since we have more important things to do.  So, the jerk that I saved then took the pie that I blocked for him and tried to throw it at me (*sigh* that's what some people do. You show them kindness, but they return it by treating you like crap).

I dodged the pie and was like "Seriously!?  After what I did for you."  We were all about to get physical until the teacher came and sent my friend and I to different areas in the computer lab.  Only we got in trouble.  Not the jerks.

The area the teacher sent me was where Chihaya was sitting.  I tried looking for a computer away from Chihaya, but the only one available was the one next to her.  I sighed and approached her asking if anyone was sitting there.  She smiled and looked very happy and said no one was sitting there while starting to make room for me.  As I sat down, she asked how I'm feeling (I was surprise since people usually don't ask me that).  I replied I was fine and asked how she was doing.  Then, she started showing me her work on the computer as I was starting my work.

After that, the dream got really weird and stupid, but there was no Chihaya or anything Idolm@ster related.  I remember the school was being attacked, and I was using my ninja-like skills to fight the bad guys.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 08:23:03 AM by mariokirby »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2016, 12:14:18 AM »
Nothing really big.

I was helping Chihaya sing Yakusoku on stage while my hand was on her shoulder adjacent to me (only remember singing one line).

Next thing I knew, I was in a complete different situation and was fighting a huge monster.  That's when I performed a really cool break dance and sent an energy blast defeating the monster.  I guess I've been watching the Brave Beats anime too much.

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2016, 12:32:22 PM »
I was standing on the road in typical Japanese neighborhood. I saw Rin walking carrying a papers and I followed her. While I do that, I didn't realise that I going to hit someone. Surprisingly, I walked through him like a ghost.

After following for a few minutes and entered a building, she walked into CP(Cinderella Project) room (Season 2 Ver.) and I saw Uzuki & Mio greeting Rin. After Uzuki uttered word "Krone", I thought "Why I have to go through that 'betrayal' again >:(". But instead seeing scene like in the anime, Mio made a serious (game?) face and said something. Her (and everyone) words were absurdly blurry, but I able to listen to some of them and remember the word "both or refuse", "postpone the training". After that, Rin also said something (couldn't hear it :() and leave the room. Then, Wakaba Girls from K-on (Azusa, Ui and Jun) entered the room. I heard Mio said "too hard on (Rin?)"and cried on Jun's shoulder.

My surroundings suddenly changed into a location on the city sidewalk. I saw Rin again but this time with Nao & Karen. I heard words "your", "problem"("your problem"?), "regret", "Krone", "in", "first", "place"  ("in the first place"?), "ask", "help" and "Cinde" (ask Mishiro if Nao and Karen can also contribute to CP?). The scene changed again into inside Mishiro office. Rin, Nao and Karen were sitting toward Mishiro. I only heard word "can't" and "refuse". The scene changed into inside CP room. Rin, Nao, Karen and CP Producer was sitting. I only heard "support", "friends", "Cindere" (I guess Triad Primus become part of CP instead Krone).

The surroundings changed back into a unknown office room. I just saw a man doing something on the computer. The pictures of CP idols (alongside New Gen, Love Laika and Triad Primus) was shown in MS Excel at the computer screen (like in the final parts of CG anime eps 21).

The scene suddenly become inside a park showing Alternate Krone (Syoko, Arisu, Fumika, Kanade, Frederica and Yui). But, I heard the alarm WHYYYYY!!!!!.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 03:34:25 PM by Freedomzz »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2016, 11:27:26 PM »
Oh God, another dream.  Too much REM sleep.  Maybe, I'm getting sleep deprived?

I think the school was having a trip or something, and I was climbing into one of the buses.  I was looking for a seat, but for some reason I was just curious if Chihaya was in the same bus.  So, I moved into the back where there were 4 seats against the wall, and there she was sitting on the window seat.  She smiled when she saw me, but then looked disappointed when she looked beside her.  There was another student already sitting beside her.

It seemed Chihaya wanted me to sit next to her for the trip.  So, I politely asked the student if she could move 1 seat over as the seat next to her is unoccupied.  She agreed, and I was able to sit next to Chihaya.

When the bus started to go, Chihaya leaned and placed her head on my shoulder.  She looked tired.  I was actually tired myself, so I leaned my head against hers and closed my eyes.

The thing the struck me the most was how vivid this scene was.  I could feel the warmth from her head, and could also feel her hair on my skin.  It felt so realistic. 

Then, the rest of the dream was completely random and stupid, and it had nothing to do with im@s.

I remember that night I was checking out my folder of Chihaya pics, and then going to bed while my mind wandered around making up scenes for Chihaya/im@s.  Still, I think dreaming about im@s is pretty random and unpredictable.  Though, it sees I have a little bit more luck when I'm really exhausted.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2016, 02:17:14 AM »
Yeah, weird dreams. So, whatever, I can share.

I can't really remember why, but I was driving around looking for some odd place in some moderately rich neighborhood, though the really nice houses were very spread out because people had acres of land to play with. Well, I drive past a building (with Yoriko walking the sidewalk), and see some house that looks suspicious for some reason. I drive by a few more times wondering what it is, but then I realize I need sleep (in my sleep), and eventually find my way in. I guess it's a hotel?

... And a ghost house or something. I can't remember the idols I was with, but there were three of them, and I think two of them were Azusa and Haruka. Third could've been Chihaya or Miki, but for some reason, I remember them looking like their Platinum Stars models. We get a four bed room and maybe get an hour of sleep or something, but then the ghostness of this place got to us, and we couldn't go back to sleep. So we decide to escape. We sneak down to the first floor, trying to make our way out, when we see... horror of horrors, Yukiho face down on the floor, her shovel on the ground not far from her outstretched hand. I think this is when the ghosts started to get restless, and we got freaked out and ran.

So when we got out, there were apparently two grid based maps we had to make our way past. First was a large field stage, and the second was some sort of cave map. I remember there were enemies we were freaking out about, but eh. Maybe some sort of crustaceans were trying to kill us.

Well, whatever... when we got through the maps, I was being transported by motorcycle (with another friend) shooting at things that were trying to shoot at us, and I think we took out a truck on the way. When we finally got to our destination (which was reminiscent of the Mishiro basement), the driver revealed himself to be... of all people, Orihaya Izaya. He gave us some crystallized virus (which was made by the bad guys, and we stole, and came in crystals like sugar) of some sort and said we should infect ourselves to make us too valuable to kill.

Which we actually do by making coffee with it and drinking it. It took me a few tries to make it however, because I suck at remembering that coffee needs water to be poured through a grind. But then I woke up.

... So what could've prompted this dream? Well, I had to make a long drive recently, and had been playing Mario Maker at a friend's house, so I guess that's the drive and the ghost house. The new CG gatcha is a Yoriko gatcha, so that explains her cameo. I had Cajun crawfish for lunch on the day of my drive, and I've been playing Fire Emblem if, so that explains why we had to tactically make our way across a map with shellfish trying to kill us. And then Platinum Stars, and the fact that Durarara is close on my anime marathon list. This dream sure makes sense to me.

By the way, we weren't worried about Yukiho, because we were like, "Oh, that's not blood, we're living in a movie right now and she's playing her character! She'll get back up after the credits roll!"
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2016, 03:33:40 AM »
^

That was a good read.  Cool im@s dream.  Very well-rounded.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2016, 07:10:09 AM »
Urgh, why can't I have your dreams?! >.< (I love the one about Uzuki piloting a spaceship rofl)

I always have all these lame, weird ones like this one I had while I was browsing through Hibiki's character thread.  I was looking through Bro's neverending birthday image dump and going through them one by one.  It took me forever but I finally had reached the bottom when I suddenly woke up.(cause I had fallen asleep apparently without knowing)  So I look up at the screen, and found that I was actually still halfway through his post... Longest image dump ever rofl. XDD
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:23:56 AM by Nayre »

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2016, 09:24:33 PM »
had an imas dream last night where 765pro covered 346pro songs...
miki and hibiki did ØωØver!!
yukiho, azusa and iori did happyx2 days
yayoi ami and mami did let's go happy
chihaya and takane did memories
azusa did hotel moonside
takane did Venus syndrome
harurun did sm(ile)ng
mami did Tsubomi yumemiru rapsodia
chihaya did koi kaze
ritsuko did romantic now
chihaya, azusa and takane did trancing pulse
and haruka, chihaya and miki did evo revo generations
kinda was fun xD

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2016, 12:32:07 AM »
Whoa.  I just noticed that you used both names in the same post.

yeah sometimes when I don't want to write the same thing over and over i use alias or such things xD
here nickname xD

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2016, 03:10:12 AM »
Mfw you dream of Chihaya in a sheep costume and she goes "Baaa~."
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »
^
At least it made sense.  You know, sheep and sleep kind of go together.  And, Chihaya and you go together as well.

I had another weird dream where a pretty character (can't recognize her) was trying to kiss me.  I quickly thought of Chihaya in my mind, and I turned away from that girl not wanting it.

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2016, 07:21:55 AM »
Shameful feels ahead. I really don't even understand why.

Anyway this happened a while ago, maybe two or three months, so I don't think I remember all the details. Of course though, it was about Yukiho.
All I remember is that her, I, my sister(I don't know lol), and I guess one of my sister's friends were all standing in our yard. I swung something around in her direction, maybe a towel or some type of cloth, without even touching her but she covered her face and ran through our garden that has two gates and into the woods behind our house so my sister and her friend followed her trying to get her to come back, yet I also seem to remember her running around the back of our house into a different yard, so I went that way after her. After a while I got mad cause I couldn't find her anymore and went back in the house.

After that it gets fuzzy, she was inside, she wasn't, I did actually find her... I don't remember.

But I never got to apologize, I remember that.

Am I a terrible person? Sure feels that way.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:47:34 AM by Rin »
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.