Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?  (Read 12248 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 08:45:58 PM »
I know exactly what this is; sleep paralysis. It has something to do with muscle weakness affecting the sleep/waking transition. I've had this on rare occasions, and while it scared the hell out of me at first, I just find it a nuisance. My mother has had them, too. She found that going back to sleep was a good solution. From my end, I found that it only really happens to me when I lie down flat on my back, facing upwards to the ceiling. Odd, so instead I take to sleeping on my side or just simply facing outwards.

Ah, okay. I'm glad I'm not the only one affected by this. ^^

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 06:41:02 AM »
Sleep paralysis is one of those things where the less one knows about it, the scarier it'll be. Helps to know. :3

Apart from that, I happened to have a dream last night. I was at a boat festival with Chihaya, who wore a yukata with a ponytail. A thing to swoon over. Said dream was peculiar in that not only was Adele busy performing on stage, we were face painting one another... as consensual as it gets, really. xD

Next thing I know we're both playing Call of Duty against Mexicans who were screaming unknown profanities at us for killing them. Yeah, I don't know either.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

frozenstate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 04:46:13 AM »
Oh pfft, that's not even the worst one. XD Did you know that in the original Rumpelstiltskin, when the princess correctly guessed Rumpelstilkskin's name, he was so mad that he drove his foot into the earth, grabbed onto his free foot, and ripped himself in half?
Also, in one of the original Rapunzel stories, the witch pushes the prince out of the tower and he falls to his death. How's THAT for a happy ending?
Not to mention the mermaid in The Little Mermaid doesn't marry the prince in the original tale. He marries the sea witch in disguise instead. The mermaid is so depressed that she throws herself into the sea and becomes sea foam.
I know this because I had to research the original versions of fairy-tales for one of my fan-fictions. XD

Darn it Liza, you beat me to it. :P
Yes, that's the one! I'm about ten minutes away from uploading the chapter based on Takane, actually.

My childhood. . . it has been a LIE. a LIEEEEEEEEE ( dramatic echo as I fade way )

I guess this is the story you are looking for:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/13644659-welcome-to-wonderland

thank you very much!! ^^

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 01:01:33 AM »
My childhood. . . it has been a LIE. a LIEEEEEEEEE ( dramatic echo as I fade way )

DISNEY LIES TO CHILDREN. What with their stories of happy endings and joy and stuff.

I looked all this up as part of research for one of my fanfics :P

On the topic of dreams, I dreamt of Les Miserables a few nights ago. No iDOLM@STER, but Les Mis is pretty cool.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 06:10:25 AM »
I was a little stocked on snack cakes so I had Kanako and Airi over to visit and I took turns feeding them the cakes. Then we all laughed about I got cream all over their faces. And I was all, "Wait, what?"

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2014, 05:45:38 PM »
Had one of Ritsuko not too long ago. We sat on the couch during a movie night and watched an old horror film, which I'm pretty damn sure was The Blob -- a very gruesome film in its' own right. After awhile, Ritsuko said, "Pretty scary dream, huh?" Jarred, I was about to reply but then suddenly everything faded away.

From that point the dream had ended; now I find myself surrounded by family and friends after what was apparently a long drinking night. I was on the couch, given the lightweight I am. After telling my closer friend of a random dream I had, he replies, "But Dean... you are the dream, man!" Wat.

Then I woke up again -- and for real this time in bed. Once reorienting myself with the fact I slept here to begin with, I was like, "Woah. Two dreams in one... dreamception."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:02:42 PM by DeviantProtagonist »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
"But Dean... you are the dream, man!"

And then Dean was a zombie.

(Couldn't resist the very strong urge to reference Repercussions of Evil. I'm sorry.)

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 10:58:49 PM »
You could say that, actually! It's pretty much what I felt like getting up from bed. xD

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 11:08:49 PM »
OH SNAP. XD

Doesn't everyone feel like a zombie in the mornings...? XD

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 12:28:19 AM »
Yup, yet it's nothing a little morning caffeine can't solve. :3

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »
Caffeine...caffeinated tea?
Mm...tea.  ::)

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
It's not a big stretch. :3 Depending how something like Green Tea is brewed, steeping a bag in a mug with 8 oz of water usually amounts to 30 mg of caffeine. Outside of mornings, this can be moderated with larger servings like 16 oz of water -- the amount of caffeine from that essentially remains the same.

Conversely, if you were to brew coffee in either fashion, then there's likely 150 to even 300 mg of caffeine. Not my cup of tea, really. :P

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 05:43:00 PM »
HAHA NOT MY CUP OF TEA GET IT BECAUSE IT'S COFFEE I GET IT HAHA I'm dumb. :3

Maybe that's why I've never been a fan of coffee. It's just too much caffeine. Of course, there's always de-caf coffee, but that still tastes like coffee, and overall tea is just a better drink.

On an iM@S-related note, I think I had a dream about Azusa recently, but I can't remember a thing.
I want to dream about Makoto. ;-;

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2014, 06:58:11 PM »
Welp, suppose I'll share this one of Yukiho, which was to say... peculiar at that.

So cue the typical beach setting in midst of hot summer. Next, you see our normally timid idol speeding through some sort of obstacle course in a jetski; sporting said vehicle is of course a determined Yukiho, who also sported this adorable ">:T" face. I was around riding in the door of an overhead helicopter, giving her directions with flags to make those optimal times.

As this was going on, you also had a ton of guys tailing her in jetskis as well, trying to hit on her. This wasn't taken kindly by Yukiho's father -- who looked suspiciously like Mike Haggar, and drove at her flank in a speedboat. He kept spouting obscenities at these boys, all the while knocking them over with water balloons or the damn speedboat itself. It was crazy.

Before I knew, my pilot reminded me to wear my safety harness; ballsy as I was, for some reason, I said, "Real men do not NEED seatbelts!" all the while grinning with this retarded duckface whilst speaking like Norio Wakamoto. As if karma's timing couldn't be any more relevant, a large gust of wind toppled the helicopter to the side, throwing me overboard.

The end. I've now detailed stuff with my top three idols. :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 07:37:33 PM by DeviantProtagonist »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2014, 07:04:47 PM »
Were the guys tailing Yukiho of the Mad Gear kind?

Anyway, I don't remember many of my dreams, but I do remember one dream of Makoto and I having a sweet hot tub party as my dad looked on with a "WTF" expression on his face. No big story, just that.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator