Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?  (Read 14820 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 06:09:22 PM »
I've always wondered about lucid dreaming. Apparently if you follow certain steps correctly, you can control everything that happens in your dream. If I can ever get it to work, I'm gonna use it to snuggle with Makoto.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
Last night I had an IM@S dream! It was about Haruka and Azusa singing MOONLIGHT densetsu in their WINTER COVER SONGS outfits! For some reason, Haruka sang not very well.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 11:21:35 PM »
I had a dream last night where Makoto, Xenoglossia Makoto, and Karasu were in the game Etriah Odyssey: Untold fighting giant boulder boars while making maps on a 3DS.

I don't even know.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »
Just had another totally awesome iDOLM@STER dream last night. It would definitely be considered a nightmare if I were a few years younger.

So it started out with me who may have been Haruka hanging out with my little sister outside a big castle courtyard. We were chatting with our caretaker, Takane, who was telling us about random stuff like meetings or whatever. Then, suddenly, some guy appeared in the next courtyard over and shot fire at the entrance, setting the whole place ablaze. My sister and I were terrified--our parents were in that building, what if they died?!--but Takane kept us there safe until people arrived and put out the flames. The second they did, Takane took my sister and I inside to the throne room, where we discovered our parents were alive and well. I ran to my mom and hugged her and cried. When we were done saying hello to our parents, I went to go talk to our friends. Then we heard a voice, saying something like "prepare to die" or "your nightmare is just beginning". I forget exactly what it said, but whatever it said, it transported us to a parallel universe: Wonderland.
Now, the story focused on characters from Alice in Wonderland, but not quite. Alice looked a lot like Mian from Dream C Club, with the long blonde pigtails and all. Takane was the Queen of Hearts now. I forget who the Mad Hatter was, but I know he was evil, and I know he was a guy, and I think he was either Touma, Hokuto, or Karasu. And then there was this girl named Summer who was Alice's best friend, and I think she was the equivalent of the Cheshire Cat.
Alice was the first one who died, if I remember correctly, and I know the Mad Hatter killed her (because, you know, he was evil), but I can't remember what happened to her. I'm pretty sure the Mad Hatter was next, actually, but I forget how he died too. I remember every detail of Takane, though.
So, um, possibly reader discretion advised. This isn't really that bad, but some people might freak out.

Takane was sitting at this tea party. Alice was across from her, her head severed from her body and laying on the cushion beside her. Summer's head was hanging from the ceiling with her body nowhere to be found. There was no blood or anything.
Takane just kept glaring at them, then she was like, "This is ridiculous. I'm not afraid of you. It's completely unrealistic, anyway. Where is the blood? You've not frightened me!" Then she settled down, and started drinking tea. Alice was lifting her cup as if she would drink, but she had no head, so...yeah.
Then there was an evil laugh, and the Mad Hatter (I'm just gonna say it's Touma from now on) appeared and went over to Alice. Takane just glared at him. And Touma was like, "Oh, so you aren't scared? That's just fine, Takane. That's just fine." And he picked up Alice's head and put it on her body, and she somehow magically came back to life. And Summer somehow came back to life too. And they just kinda walked over to Takane, and Takane had this frightened look on her face now.
And then suddenly, Alice was naked. ...yeah, OK. And she just reached over and held Takane's face against her chest. While Takane was struggling to breathe and get out, Touma went and got a knife, and...I assume he stabbed her to death, but I never really found out--my dream just panned out to a view of the castle and I heard Takane screaming.

And then my dream ended.

So. Really creepy dream, but I actually really liked it. Is that bad...? Poor Takane.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

frozenstate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 11:23:28 AM »
A couple of days ago I had a Ritsuko dream. We were in a normal school but Ritsuko apparently was already a famous idol that hasn't retired yet and still goes to school. So there were like a crowd of people near Ristsuko that seems in my point of view to be adoring her and interviewing her and taking pictures. She suddenly seemed to gaze at me and I stared at her back without blinking and then suddenly, like I was teasing, I sang (more like muttered) the chorus of Mahou wo kakete as I got closer to her and I whispered "Mahou wo Kakete.." in her ear and she full rage blushed. I don't think my classmates cared much though since they didn't react. And then suddenly the next scene was I was at the school rooftop and Ritsuko dashed from the door leading to the rooftop panting and blushing and I asked "What's wrong..?" I instinctively winked at her. ( in retrospect, I am surprised why I did this in my dream though, it's like against my real nature in real life but whatever I guess since it's a dream ) She blushed again and ran to me and did anime-ish girly punches on me and somehow I just shrugged it off and I hugged her and smiled. She didn't resist from the hug but I saw her blushing when I stared at her while we're still hugging. and BAM!, dream ended.

I also had another Im@s dream where all the 765 idols are there and it would seemed I was the producer taking a training day in my school. Funny how Ritsuko was a producer and forced me to make a unit so i did which I think was Miki, Mami, Chihaya, Iori and Ami? it was blurry when I woke up so I can't be too sure. I wasn't able to see the concert too which was a shame  :(

Dreams are rather weird  ???

frozenstate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 11:29:33 AM »
Just had another totally awesome iDOLM@STER dream last night. It would definitely be considered a nightmare if I were a few years younger.

So it started out with me who may have been Haruka hanging out with my little sister outside a big castle courtyard. We were chatting with our caretaker, Takane, who was telling us about random stuff like meetings or whatever. Then, suddenly, some guy appeared in the next courtyard over and shot fire at the entrance, setting the whole place ablaze. My sister and I were terrified--our parents were in that building, what if they died?!--but Takane kept us there safe until people arrived and put out the flames. The second they did, Takane took my sister and I inside to the throne room, where we discovered our parents were alive and well. I ran to my mom and hugged her and cried. When we were done saying hello to our parents, I went to go talk to our friends. Then we heard a voice, saying something like "prepare to die" or "your nightmare is just beginning". I forget exactly what it said, but whatever it said, it transported us to a parallel universe: Wonderland.
Now, the story focused on characters from Alice in Wonderland, but not quite. Alice looked a lot like Mian from Dream C Club, with the long blonde pigtails and all. Takane was the Queen of Hearts now. I forget who the Mad Hatter was, but I know he was evil, and I know he was a guy, and I think he was either Touma, Hokuto, or Karasu. And then there was this girl named Summer who was Alice's best friend, and I think she was the equivalent of the Cheshire Cat.
Alice was the first one who died, if I remember correctly, and I know the Mad Hatter killed her (because, you know, he was evil), but I can't remember what happened to her. I'm pretty sure the Mad Hatter was next, actually, but I forget how he died too. I remember every detail of Takane, though.
So, um, possibly reader discretion advised. This isn't really that bad, but some people might freak out.

Takane was sitting at this tea party. Alice was across from her, her head severed from her body and laying on the cushion beside her. Summer's head was hanging from the ceiling with her body nowhere to be found. There was no blood or anything.
Takane just kept glaring at them, then she was like, "This is ridiculous. I'm not afraid of you. It's completely unrealistic, anyway. Where is the blood? You've not frightened me!" Then she settled down, and started drinking tea. Alice was lifting her cup as if she would drink, but she had no head, so...yeah.
Then there was an evil laugh, and the Mad Hatter (I'm just gonna say it's Touma from now on) appeared and went over to Alice. Takane just glared at him. And Touma was like, "Oh, so you aren't scared? That's just fine, Takane. That's just fine." And he picked up Alice's head and put it on her body, and she somehow magically came back to life. And Summer somehow came back to life too. And they just kinda walked over to Takane, and Takane had this frightened look on her face now.
And then suddenly, Alice was naked. ...yeah, OK. And she just reached over and held Takane's face against her chest. While Takane was struggling to breathe and get out, Touma went and got a knife, and...I assume he stabbed her to death, but I never really found out--my dream just panned out to a view of the castle and I heard Takane screaming.

And then my dream ended.

So. Really creepy dream, but I actually really liked it. Is that bad...? Poor Takane.

That could might as well be the weirdest yet entertaining gore thriller one shot story dream I ever read.  :o I wish they made a movie of it though  ;D

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 01:10:01 AM »
That could might as well be the weirdest yet entertaining gore thriller one shot story dream I ever read.  :o I wish they made a movie of it though  ;D

I'm already writing a book about it, if that counts XD
Granted, a very short four-chapter-long book.
I replaced everyone with OCs so I can show it to people without them being like "who's Takane?"

I'm quite fond of it too, though.

Aside from that, I had another iDOLM@STER dream last night. Let's see how much of it I can remember.

I think I was hanging out at the mall with Hibiki, but Hibiki was depressed, so it was kinda weird, and she kept getting mad at me. And we just kinda...wandered around. That's really all I can remember. It's weird, because I usually remember nearly every detail of my dreams (especially if they involve iM@S).

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 08:48:21 PM »
Some days ago I had a dream where Chihaya-Master sang and asked me with a cute voice "Am I cute?" between the songs! ^-^  Sadly, I cannot remember what songs she sang. :(

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 10:29:22 PM »
Well... sure, why not? Lemme try to remember things.

This dream took place on another planet, when people had settled stars and stuff. It was a planet kinda like Earth, and it had this nice beach resort and everything with railways taking you in, and rail stations dotting the ocean. The high speed rail went over the oceans, you see, 'cause this is the future in space and people still use trains for some reason.

Well, I can't remember why but Uzuki took the spaceship we all came in on and had to go places to... I dunno, do errands around the planet or something. On her way back though, she crashes the ship in the remote arctic region of the planet where there's nothing but snow, mountains, and snowy mountains. So she has to wait until morning to fix the ship, and has to find some place to stay the night. She finds this house in the mountains and it looks like it's inhabited, but when no one answers the door, she walks in. Turns out there's an elderly couple living here, and she wakes up the grandma while she's sleeping. Grandma's cool with her staying though, and when grandpa gets back from chopping wood past midnight (and what should be his bedtime), he's cool with it too.

But the couple kinda freaks Uzuki out a bit, so when they go to sleep, she decides to go out and spend the night killing monsters and leveling up. She finds out pretty quick that the monsters around the area are wimps, though, and she can't even get any leveling done. Instead, she goes back to the ship, and... I guess she figures out a way to take it back to the house.

Well, morning comes, and Uzuki spends time in grandpa's garage looking for things she can use to fix the spaceship that's parked right outside his house now. She manages to get it running, and flies it back to the beach resort where we were all waiting.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

frozenstate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 06:26:04 AM »
I'm already writing a book about it, if that counts XD
Granted, a very short four-chapter-long book.
I replaced everyone with OCs so I can show it to people without them being like "who's Takane?"

I'm quite fond of it too, though.

Is that so? :D Well you have my support for that. Granted I might not be scared and hide in the corner of my room and contemplate about my actions lol ( for some reason gores intrigue me yet traumatize me both at the same time  :o )

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »

Is that so? :D Well you have my support for that. Granted I might not be scared and hide in the corner of my room and contemplate about my actions lol ( for some reason gores intrigue me yet traumatize me both at the same time  :o )

Thanks!

I TOTALLY know what you mean, though. I read creepypastas for fun and then I can't sleep at night because of it. XD

Once I finish it, maybe I'll post a link to it here. Two finished chapters are done now up on Wattpad. I rearranged it a bit, but it's still the same basic concept.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

frozenstate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 02:32:08 AM »
Thanks!

I TOTALLY know what you mean, though. I read creepypastas for fun and then I can't sleep at night because of it. XD

Once I finish it, maybe I'll post a link to it here. Two finished chapters are done now up on Wattpad. I rearranged it a bit, but it's still the same basic concept.

I had a friend tell me creepy pasta stories or was it grim tales? I think it was about the real endings of childhood stories and it scarred me. . . I mean, I didn't know that Cinderella's stepsisters had to cut a part of their foot just to fit the glass slipper  :o Totally scarred me there >_<

Please by all means share me the link ^^ I'm really curious now. and what's the title in wattpad by any chance? :) I do have a wattpad account ^^

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 06:31:32 AM »
Please by all means share me the link ^^ I'm really curious now. and what's the title in wattpad by any chance? :) I do have a wattpad account ^^

I guess this is the story you are looking for:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/13644659-welcome-to-wonderland

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »
I had a friend tell me creepy pasta stories or was it grim tales? I think it was about the real endings of childhood stories and it scarred me. . . I mean, I didn't know that Cinderella's stepsisters had to cut a part of their foot just to fit the glass slipper  :o Totally scarred me there >_<

Oh pfft, that's not even the worst one. XD Did you know that in the original Rumpelstiltskin, when the princess correctly guessed Rumpelstilkskin's name, he was so mad that he drove his foot into the earth, grabbed onto his free foot, and ripped himself in half?
Also, in one of the original Rapunzel stories, the witch pushes the prince out of the tower and he falls to his death. How's THAT for a happy ending?
Not to mention the mermaid in The Little Mermaid doesn't marry the prince in the original tale. He marries the sea witch in disguise instead. The mermaid is so depressed that she throws herself into the sea and becomes sea foam.
I know this because I had to research the original versions of fairy-tales for one of my fan-fictions. XD

I guess this is the story you are looking for:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/13644659-welcome-to-wonderland

Darn it Liza, you beat me to it. :P
Yes, that's the one! I'm about ten minutes away from uploading the chapter based on Takane, actually.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 05:30:58 PM »
I've been able to have lucidity in my dreams, if really only to instinctively deter nightmares with something outlandish like a Kamehameha or Kenshiros' Hundred Crack Fist. Turns something completely horrifying to a laugh the moment I wake. X3

As for dreams relating to iM@S, I've certainly had them, but they're all muddled in a mass of uncertainty. All I know is they involve Chihaya, Ritsuko and Yukiho. Just living their lives with me as an associate. :3

However, my brain is a little strange when it comes to sleep. I've woken up sometimes without being able to move.

I know exactly what this is; sleep paralysis. It has something to do with muscle weakness affecting the sleep/waking transition. I've had this on rare occasions, and while it scared the hell out of me at first, I just find it a nuisance. My mother has had them, too. She found that going back to sleep was a good solution. From my end, I found that it only really happens to me when I lie down flat on my back, facing upwards to the ceiling. Odd, so instead I take to sleeping on my side or just simply facing outwards.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 05:48:55 PM by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3