Community > General chatter

Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?

(1/18) > >>

ninjamitsuki:
Last night I had a dream about a 3ds iDOLM@STER game THAT MADE IT TO THE STATES. Unfortunately, they changed everyone's names to more American sounding names. But it wasn't even a typical iDOLM@STER game, it was basically like Animal Crossing with iDOLM@STER characters. It was called IDOLMASTER Fountain (No @ sign).  I don't know what the hell the word "Fountain" had anything to do with it, but that was what it was called.

Unlike Animal Crossing, your population will include all the characters, which includes all the girls of regular iDOLM@STER, Jupiter, the DS idols (Ryo is counted as a boy), and new male characters to even out the male to female ratio. I don't remember any of the new male characters other than one with glasses and sand colored hair. Also, every character kept their personality from the games and would interact with each other in amusing ways.

When you started a new game, you'd choose your gender and make a simple character. You'd just choose from basic hairstyles, when I made my girl there was a choice between long hair, short hair, pigtails and a ponytail, and the colors were only the shades other im@s characters have had.

I was then greeted by Haruka, Yayoi and Miki, gave my character a name, and was put in the middle of a bustling town filled with chibi idols. You could talk to them and do various activities with the idols, like karaoke, shopping, etc and make friends with them. There was also a possibility for romance, including yuri and BL pairings.

I think to make money, you had to play rhythm game to popular iM@S songs, which were still in Japanese despite the characters names being changed (DREAM LOGIC).

I remember seeing Makoto and Yukiho at a cafe, then I woke up.

:(

Have you ever had any dreams about iDOLM@STER?

satty:
I haven't had a dream where idols show up, which is a shame, because I get really crazy dreams/nightmares when I do remember my dreams.

My brother had one where Chihaya and Haruka were teachers.

Damn.

TTB:
Wow I'd never even thought something like that was possible...

\so jealous

The only thing I remember about the dream I had last night was that there were 2 huge roaches crawling at some point... and it was set in a home... Maybe could try falling asleep sometime watching/listening to an IMAS video will do the trick? Or putting a poster of the idol on the ceiling above your bed so it's the last thing you see before falling asleep?

Anyway ninjamitsuki that idea for a game sounds really great. An idolmaster MMO? With new events, dialogues, quests, and specials for a monthy fee? I would throw money at the folks working on such a venture.

Treemotan:
I had a dream where I was at a gaming expo with my bro and his one genuine friend, and saw a trailer for a localized iDOLM@STER 2. Songs were in English, and actually really well-written (maybe I should go translate it for Namco?). And the voices actually didn't suck. While the idols didn't exactly sound the same as their Japanese counterparts, their singing voices were just as good and it all sounded very natural.

As icing on the cake, the 876 idols were made playable and you could swap between the Japanese and English audio at your leisure. And all of the DLC up to Marionette no Kokoro. Same version for both PS3 and 360.

You know, I would kill for that. That's be amazing.

I also remember a few very odd crossover dreams. Like, one was a Tales of Vesperia/iDOLM@STER crossover, probably induced by that card of Azusa in Estelle's dress. All I remember is that Karol and Yayoi started dating and Yuri was somehow forced into Azusa's RK dress. And looked damn good in it.

Then there was an iDOLM@STER/Persona crossover. . . That one was pretty awesome.

JNiles:

--- Quote from: Treemotan on May 08, 2012, 07:53:02 AM ---I had a dream where I was at a gaming expo with my bro and his one genuine friend, and saw a trailer for a localized iDOLM@STER 2. Songs were in English, and actually really well-written (maybe I should go translate it for Namco?). And the voices actually didn't suck. While the idols didn't exactly sound the same as their Japanese counterparts, their singing voices were just as good and it all sounded very natural.

As icing on the cake, the 876 idols were made playable and you could swap between the Japanese and English audio at your leisure. And all of the DLC up to Marionette no Kokoro. Same version for both PS3 and 360.

You know, I would kill for that. That's be amazing.

I also remember a few very odd crossover dreams. Like, one was a Tales of Vesperia/iDOLM@STER crossover, probably induced by that card of Azusa in Estelle's dress. All I remember is that Karol and Yayoi started dating and Yuri was somehow forced into Azusa's RK dress. And looked damn good in it.

Then there was an iDOLM@STER/Persona crossover. . . That one was pretty awesome.

--- End quote ---

That one wasn't a dream! (sorta)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ume1v5cgTdE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version