Username: Password:

Author Topic: General every day life photos  (Read 49200 times)

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
Re: General every day life photos
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 08:04:13 PM »

My collection isn't exactly as big as Elixir's..

Oh and despite having all of these import games, Battlefield 3 and Forza Motorsport 4 are my favorite games ._.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:36:04 AM by SakuraMaxX »

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »
I can't take proper photos of my game collection.  The older purchases have been "archived" into random cardboard boxes, and the newer ones are scattered.

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
    • Streaming random games at random times, live.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2012, 10:49:50 PM »
Daaaaang, that is a nice collection, Elixir! I see a few games in there that I still need to grab.

And seeing SakuraMaxX's pic, I remembered that I still need to grab myself an arcade stick. I'm going to try modding/customizing one for the first time. I NEED an Im@s themed arcade stick for sure... With LEDs and everything! :P
NNID - Daioujou | 3DS FC - 0559 7548 8384
XBL/PSN/Steam - AweOfShe1

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »
I wanna get into modding my arcade stick, but I don't have the time or patience right now.  Eventually I will....  Hopefully.

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 12:59:52 AM »
My collection isn't exactly as big as Elixir's..

My collection is quite big that it will take a while to post... but it's mostly because I'm a big gamer. Its kind of sad that Idolmaster 2 and Idolmaster SP Wandering Star are the only Japanese games I currently own. But yeah, I'm getting a Japanese version of Pokemon Black 2 and Missing Moon (If I can find it still...).

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2012, 01:54:15 AM »
Since we're doing game collections atm, I took some of my current gen console collection too.  ;D

Imports:
- Wii
- PS3

Domestics:
- Wii
- PS3

I'll probably take some of my 3DS/DS/PSP games later too.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2012, 03:35:00 AM »
C-C-Combo breaker? Anyway, my sleeping buddy. XD

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2012, 04:05:14 AM »
Seeing this only makes me more sullen that I have no puchimasu plush to cry myself to sleep with.

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 04:52:59 AM »
So uh, why Tales of Vesperia on 360 instead of PS3?

It's actually sitting on top of my PC.

I have a bunch of other games stored away, I'm too lazy to take pictures though. I also have some arcade sticks (including EX-SE), but I barely use them. I might sell them for the right price.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:56:11 AM by Elixir »

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2012, 06:59:42 AM »
If you end up selling, I'm definitely interested in that first DS stick.  ;D
(Well, depending if I can find a Madcatz TE to mod or not.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:03:52 AM by AweOfShe »

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2012, 07:15:03 AM »
I'd also be interested in that DS arcade stick, let the bidding wars begin?

I'd post my games collection except that it'd probably freak people out - I carry FAR too many games on my shelf...

As for some of the other stuff, here's a shoot from a couple of years back: http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/Illusionbreaker/Figure%20Photoshoot%20-%2030%20April%202010/

I want to get it redone, since a friend of mine has recently picked up a Nikkon D4, and we want to do more stuff.

This doesn't show the atelier curtain that I've gotten recently either.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

AbsoluteZero45

• Apprentice
  • Watashi wa Zero!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2012, 08:17:42 AM »
Those DS arcade sticks are really nice Elixir.  If I had the money to blow, I'd prolly be interested in the first one as well - more so because I want to learn to play stick for some of the fighting games I own.  The only stick I have is the Tatsunoko vs Capcom one for the Wii, and that's only because the Gamestop near my place was selling it for 15$.
XBLA/PSN:  AbsoluteZero45

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2012, 11:33:23 AM »
I'd sell the first stick but I'm not really sure what to price it at. It's a modded HRAP1 with the Deathsmiles faceplate inside, custom Seimitsu skeleton buttons and Seimitsu LS-32 stick. I haven't really used it all that much, I much rather prefer Saturn pads.

Now that people have shown interest I'm not sure if I want to part with it... shipping will also be high, since I live in New Zealand. But if you're really interested guys, feel free to make me an offer.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2012, 01:29:07 PM »
I'd sell the first stick but I'm not really sure what to price it at. It's a modded HRAP1 with the Deathsmiles faceplate inside, custom Seimitsu skeleton buttons and Seimitsu LS-32 stick. I haven't really used it all that much, I much rather prefer Saturn pads.

Now that people have shown interest I'm not sure if I want to part with it... shipping will also be high, since I live in New Zealand. But if you're really interested guys, feel free to make me an offer.

I live in Sydney, so shipping isn't in fact that high for me (I've done Trans-Tasman orders before). It should be about 50-75 NZD + insurance? I'm a bit fuzzy on that though.

As for the stick itself, unless you there are any defects or quirks, I'd say a starting price of $300 NZD would be a decent place to start, ex postage?
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2012, 04:09:12 PM »
I live in Sydney, so shipping isn't in fact that high for me (I've done Trans-Tasman orders before). It should be about 50-75 NZD + insurance? I'm a bit fuzzy on that though.

As for the stick itself, unless you there are any defects or quirks, I'd say a starting price of $300 NZD would be a decent place to start, ex postage?

I don't think shipping would be that much, it's just Auckland to Sydney.

There's no defects, I simply don't use it. Same with the Agetec and the EX-SE that I haven't pictured (full Seimitsu, 360).

I'm happy with that price if you are, but I'll wait to see what AweofShe and AbsoluteZero have to say.