puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Marketplace DLC News  (Read 19134 times)

Elixir

• View Profile
Re: Marketplace DLC News
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2010, 11:04:40 PM »
I knew this was going to happen and I'm glad I waited. What are the chances of them reducing the price of Catalogue 8 onwards? My guess is when iM@S 2 is released.

Dread Emperor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2010, 06:07:53 AM »
Looks like i'll have to go nutters with the rest of the dlc...

Light travels faster than sound... That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2010, 05:58:41 AM »
-revives topic-

Yay, more reduction on DLC!

ホーリーナイトドレス 旧価格:1000→新価格: 500 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   トナカイのツノ 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   アームリース 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   ほくほくギフト 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   だっこ雪だるま 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   神さまのBirthday 旧価格:1200→新価格: 600 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   アイドラ:オフスケッチ 美希 旧価格: 400→新価格: 200 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   アイドラ:オフスケッチ 伊織 旧価格: 400→新価格: 200 (カタログ第10号掲載)
   バラエティーアニマル 旧価格:1000→新価格: 500 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   アニマルコンダクター 旧価格:1000→新価格: 500 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   どうぶつひげキット 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   探検帽子 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   どこでも野山 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   だっこへび 旧価格: 200→新価格: 100 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   shiny smile<A> 旧価格: 300→新価格: 150 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   shiny smile<B> 旧価格: 300→新価格: 150 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   i<A> 旧価格: 300→新価格: 150 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   i<B> 旧価格: 300→新価格: 150 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   アイドラ:オフスケッチ 雪歩 旧価格: 400→新価格: 200 (カタログ第11号掲載)
   アイドラ:オフスケッチ 亜美・真美 旧価格: 400→新価格: 200 (カタログ第11号掲載)

They also claim to reducing the price of im@s on the Games on Demand but I swear it's been at 1760 points when I was checking if I should either buy points or the actual hard copies of the games....

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2011, 05:43:51 AM »
Anyone still want L4U DLC? Some of it's gone down.

http://www.idolmaster.jp/imas/marketplace/l4u_12.html#
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2011, 06:08:50 AM »
Finally, Kiramekirari is down to 600 points. >:3 (yeah, I still want L4U DLC XD)

By the way...I went and got the L4U freebies because I finally got my Japanese account up, and...well, even though it was just the "Another Casual" and that headset, each piece of DLC/Catalog took about 2 hours to download.

I know the Catalogs aren't -that- big, and I know my internet connection isn't that slow. Anyone have some insight on why this stuff takes so long to download?

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »
Mostly everything is pretty much half off now?  I may or may not buy it depending if I'm desperate enough and need it to make MVs XD

Can't say I know much about why your downloads took a while.  The DLC itself took not too long for me (sorry I don't remember much, it's been a while since I downloaded them), and the catalog was a bit longer (assuming it's a bigger file) -- but it shouldn't take 2 hours each.

It's possible it could be a wireless problem?  Sorry, I'm not really sure altogether.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2011, 07:32:32 AM »
Mostly everything is pretty much half off now?  I may or may not buy it depending if I'm desperate enough and need it to make MVs XD

Can't say I know much about why your downloads took a while.  The DLC itself took not too long for me (sorry I don't remember much, it's been a while since I downloaded them), and the catalog was a bit longer (assuming it's a bigger file) -- but it shouldn't take 2 hours each.

It's possible it could be a wireless problem?  Sorry, I'm not really sure altogether.
Well, downloading individual DLC pieces causes the entire catalog that contains it to download, doesn't it?

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2011, 07:36:40 AM »
Well, downloading individual DLC pieces causes the entire catalog that contains it to download, doesn't it?

Uhh...  I don't think so?  I had to download the catalogs individually, and then it just served as an easier way to figure out which DLC I want to buy/get--then once I click on it, it just brings it up on my screen.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2011, 07:42:32 AM »
Uhh...  I don't think so?  I had to download the catalogs individually, and then it just served as an easier way to figure out which DLC I want to buy/get--then once I click on it, it just brings it up on my screen.
Really? I thought I had read somewhere that it all downloaded regardless of what you actually got...oh, well. I got it to not take 2-hours-per-DLC-piece, so I guess my connection was just being really crappy that day. :s

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2011, 12:07:41 AM »
No, it's definitely because it downloads a catalog if you don't have it already downloaded.  Buying something just "unlocks" your already downloaded content. 
So let's say you don't have catalog 12.  If you buy Nexus Casual, it'll take a while to download the entire catalog with it.  However, if you buy Colorful Days straight after, since you just downloaded catalog 12, it'll just "unlock".

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2011, 11:32:28 PM »
I've been wondering about this dlc... I've been checking  for L4Y, The Idolm@ster and even the sp versions... and I clicked the link by Cael and at the bottom it says "Catalog No. 12 is available for purchase for free." ??? Yet it still costs msp? @_@

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2011, 02:35:25 AM »
Well, the actual catalogs're free but the locked items associated with those aren't.