Username: Password:

Author Topic: [ps3] Idolm@ster - Booklet scan  (Read 2455 times)

Melanpan

• Greenhorn
  • Hibiki is my waifu
    • View Profile
    • Flan-chan
[ps3] Idolm@ster - Booklet scan
« on: February 28, 2012, 03:54:15 PM »
Hi all,

I'm sure it has already being done, but I have way too much free time on my hands anyway, so I decided to scan the booklet/manual that game with the game. Neat it up and put it in a pdf If anyone wants it in a different format just ask). I'm scanning  at 800DPI, could have gone higher but I don't have that much patience XD.

Also, if anyone wants to translate it. I might try to dust off my Photoshop "skills" and edit the booklet into English. I did a few edits for a scanlation group once, so I have some level of knowledge of editing (I also did a photography course).

Though while I was scanning I just realized that most of the information can be found on the wiki anyway. So perhaps I should ask first, before I continue:

Are people interested in the scans? or wanting to translate them?

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
Re: [ps3] Idolm@ster - Booklet scan
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 02:27:02 AM »
I would be interested in seeing the scans. Although unfortunately, as for translating, I lack in that department. xD

Melanpan

• Greenhorn
  • Hibiki is my waifu
    • View Profile
    • Flan-chan
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:03:10 PM »
I've done a couple of pages, but some other things came up that I had to do first ( bought a new motherboard for example). Anyway, I'm resuming the scanning this week.

Will probably have it all scanned and edited at the end of the week.

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »
I can help translate anything the wiki doesn't cover, I'm really looking forward to these booklets, thank you! :)

Melanpan

• Greenhorn
  • Hibiki is my waifu
    • View Profile
    • Flan-chan
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »
Sorry for the late response, loads of things have happened since my last post.

This project isn't dead, as a matter of fact a few pages are already translated. But no editing or what ever has been done yet. In the meantime some friends and I started a project/group called 765subs. We are currently translating (subbing) some of the routes on youtube. Right now we are working on Hibiki's route. We have already have translated about three in-game weeks and a few other (All Hibiki related at the moment).

I can help translate anything the wiki doesn't cover, I'm really looking forward to these booklets, thank you! :)
If you still want to help out that would be nice, we have at the moment one translator and one translation checker, I think having somebody else helping out might speed up the process. Our main priority at the moment is subbing. We'd also be thankful to anyone else that would like to help out advising us on things since we all just started out with this "big sized" project.

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 09:06:34 AM »
Sorry for the late response, loads of things have happened since my last post.

This project isn't dead, as a matter of fact a few pages are already translated. But no editing or what ever has been done yet. In the meantime some friends and I started a project/group called 765subs. We are currently translating (subbing) some of the routes on youtube. Right now we are working on Hibiki's route. We have already have translated about three in-game weeks and a few other (All Hibiki related at the moment).
If you still want to help out that would be nice, we have at the moment one translator and one translation checker, I think having somebody else helping out might speed up the process. Our main priority at the moment is subbing. We'd also be thankful to anyone else that would like to help out advising us on things since we all just started out with this "big sized" project.

Send me Japanese text and I'll send back English. kek :)

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 03:32:33 AM »
Ok *****EDIT***** Melanpan tracked down my email and gave me some translating stuff to do. (*EDIT probably my own fault for not toggling it...  :P)

I subb'd to your youtube channel! lol all Hibiki for the time being eh?  ;)

But if the channel becomes a comprehensive playthrough of the whole she-bang then it will truly be the epic of epics.  8)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:42:14 AM by TTB »

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »
>w< that would really help me because i'm really really a newbie to japanese and want to know about the manual

Melanpan

• Greenhorn
  • Hibiki is my waifu
    • View Profile
    • Flan-chan
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:00 PM »
I don't want to advertise this all over the place but, this is my thread, and related anyway.

So a month has passed since I contacted TTB and roughly two months since the creation of 765subs.
Not that much of the Booklet is translated yet, though, some of Hibiki's mails are translated, two g4u videos
And a couple of weeks of Hibiki's route. Right now I'm working on the menu, sub-menus and option menu translation, and somebody else is doing the G4U booklets.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »
I don't want to advertise this all over the place but, this is my thread, and related anyway.

So a month has passed since I contacted TTB and roughly two months since the creation of 765subs.
Not that much of the Booklet is translated yet, though, some of Hibiki's mails are translated, two g4u videos
And a couple of weeks of Hibiki's route. Right now I'm working on the menu, sub-menus and option menu translation, and somebody else is doing the G4U booklets.

Looks great! Thanks for your continued hard work, it's really helpful  ;D