puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Question About Save Files...  (Read 977 times)

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
Question About Save Files...
« on: February 28, 2012, 12:54:19 AM »
Hey - I searched the forum and didn't see a topic for this and I do want to know... maybe this is a stupid question but - I was wondering if you can import Idolm@ster save files? And if so - is anyone willing to upload and send to me a ps3 save file with all in game stuff unlocked? I obviously don't mean the dlc - I mean just the dresses, accessories, and charms and whatever else you can already get in the game unlocked. (songs and characters too - like RK) I have the 360 version as well, though I can't play it anymore due to some controller issues I'm unable to resolve. I unlocked A LOT of the in game content in that version - and now with the ps3 version I'm faced with an empty slate. I have pretty much nothing unlocked. Any help would be greatly appreciated if this is possible!!! Thanks in advance!

Rihsa

• View Profile
Re: Question About Save Files...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
Save datas are connected to a PSN account. You'd need to have a save data's corresponding account on your PS3 to use it. And you'd be logging into that account when you play.

So unless someone's willing to give you their account information, no dice.

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
Re: Question About Save Files...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 03:28:44 AM »
Save datas are connected to a PSN account. You'd need to have a save data's corresponding account on your PS3 to use it. And you'd be logging into that account when you play.

So unless someone's willing to give you their account information, no dice.

NOOO why does it always work out that way... okay :( thanks for the reply at least. ^^