Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hibiki Ganaha - Nankurunaisa!  (Read 71241 times)

Adz0086

• Apprentice
  • Hibiki's English name is Sound
    • View Profile
Re: Hibiki Ganaha - Nankurunaisa!
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2016, 05:43:41 AM »
One last Hibiki Birthday post before it turns midnight here

Happy birthday to the girl who got me into im@s

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2016, 07:44:17 AM »
Happy birthday, Hibiki! XD
(I'm thinking I should start celebrating the birthdays using Japan's timezone lol, so I'm not always so late all the time.  ::))

Here's some Okinawan theme food I made, goya champuru!

Hibiki: *sniff sniff* something smells familiar...  Is that...!  *gasp* GOYA!!!
NayreP: Heehee, Happy birthday! You're always telling me how much you miss Okinawa, I thought I could try giving you a taste of home.  I wasn't able to get your favorite sanpincha though. Is jasmine tea fine?
Hibikii: Nankurunaisa! I can't wait! *takes a bite*
N: How is it?
Her eyes lit up and with a bright smile: It's great! Arigato, onii-chan! ^^
N: *kyun*
Hibiki: "Uhh, t-that just slipped out!", covering her face in embarrassment
N: Hibiki, it's fi--
Hibiki: *stuffs a large chunk of bittermelon in my mouth with her chopsticks* B-Baka! Don't say anything!  >///<
N: *chokes* So... Bitter...  x. x

Did everything last minute again lol.  Here's this year's cake:

Lots of Hibiki this year~

Nice to have more HibikiPs around this year. Our idols can never have too much love.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:19:59 AM by Nayre »

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2016, 02:33:16 PM »
(I'm thinking I should start celebrating the birthdays using Japan's timezone lol, so I'm not always so late all the time.  ::))

Hibiki: *sniff sniff* something smells familiar...  Is that...!  *gasp* GOYA!!!
NayreP: Heehee, Happy birthday! You're always telling me how much you miss Okinawa, I thought I could try giving you a taste of home.  I wasn't able to get your favorite sanpincha though. Is jasmine tea fine?
Hibikii: Nankurunaisa! I can't wait! *takes a bite*
N: How is it?
Her eyes lit up and with a bright smile: It's great! Arigato, onii-chan! ^^
N: *kyun*
Hibiki: "Uhh, t-that just slipped out!", covering her face in embarrassment
N: Hibiki, it's fi--
Hibiki: *stuffs a large chunk of bittermelon in my mouth with her chopsticks* B-Baka! Don't say anything!  >///<
N: *chokes* So... Bitter...  x. x

Did everything last minute again lol.  Here's this year's cake:

Lots of Hibiki this year~

Nice to have more HibikiPs around this year. Our idols can never have too much love.  ;D

Nayre, that's some nice goya champuru, and you made a really great story between you and Hibiki about the food!  It reminded me when Yayoi gave Hibiki the bitter melon soup Yayoi made after she found the last bitter melon at the supermarket.  I really want to try out goya champuru someday, because it looks really good!  Also, I'm so glad that there are lots of Hibiki supporters this year, because she's just so awesome.  I rewatched episode 7 & 16 of the anime mainly for Hibiki, and I really like how she can relate with so many of her pets, especially between her and Inumi, as well as of course Hamazou.  Also, I'm going to get The iDOLM@STER 2 for the PS3, and Hibiki's outfits here are two of my favorite outfits of her:

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:39:36 PM by DawnHibiki »
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 13, 2016, 06:32:15 AM »
Nayre, that's some nice goya champuru, and you made a really great story between you and Hibiki about the food!  It reminded me when Yayoi gave Hibiki the bitter melon soup Yayoi made after she found the last bitter melon at the supermarket.  I really want to try out goya champuru someday, because it looks really good!  Also, I'm so glad that there are lots of Hibiki supporters this year, because she's just so awesome.  I rewatched episode 7 & 16 of the anime mainly for Hibiki, and I really like how she can relate with so many of her pets, especially between her and Inumi, as well as of course Hamazou.  Also, I'm going to get The iDOLM@STER 2 for the PS3, and Hibiki's outfits here are two of my favorite outfits of her:

Hey Dawn, thx!  Yeah, that scene also came to mind and is one the things that inspired me to make it.  And you can try making it yourself also, the ingredients aren't that hard to find.  I underestimated the bitterness of goya. So bitter! XD(and I even cured and rinsed it beforehand too) Though I heard that's how Okinawans like it lol.  The katsuobushi was my fav part and is what makes it taste really good.  So if you plan on making it, this is a must!

I should get around to watching that again lol.  I only wish that in the anime(in her episode) they explored more of her Okinawan roots.  It would've been cool if there was a part where Hibiki was homesick and we get to see/learn more about her that way.  I want to see her hometown and her house! Maybe I'll add that to my skit next time. *stalks Hibiki home* It's joke? XD

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #424 on: December 26, 2016, 02:52:34 AM »
Merry Christmas, everyone!  I'm still running my HiBikini page just for fun.

https://www.facebook.com/BikiniHibiki/

"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 06, 2017, 07:36:58 PM »

Lucky Joestar

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 18, 2017, 02:35:09 PM »

That looks like something I might’ve had as part of the lunches at the public schools I work at.
Democracy: Rule by the People … including those who shouldn’t.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 11, 2017, 05:36:18 AM »
Happy birthday, Hibiki!

Simple Bday Slideshow/MV thing ;D
https://youtu.be/sZBa1pvRw8E

Sunflorazumarill

• Haruka Miki Chihaya Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Peace Squad Central