Username: Password:

Author Topic: Any recommended builds for getting a 75600+ score?  (Read 1380 times)

PrinceLandon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Any recommended builds for getting a 75600+ score?
« on: February 01, 2012, 06:09:40 PM »
I have the PS3 version of IM2, and I just finished my 6th game.  My unit was max trained in Dance and Vocal.  I had costume equips that completely maxed Dance, and nearly maxed Vocal.  When I did auditions, I would tap the Vocal button till the Dance multiplier was up to 1.50, then I would tap the Dance button till I was able to do a burst.  Rinse and repeat till "Go My Way!!" ended.  I could only get at the most around 72,000 pts with all perfects.

I'm trying to get the 75600 score trophy, but not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Is there anybody that has obtained this achievement/trophy that can recommend at least one combination of stat build+costume parts+song+unit that can for sure help me reach this goal? 

Thanks in advance. 

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
Re: Any recommended builds for getting a 75600+ score?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 06:21:27 PM »
If you have 2 stats maxed out you're better off with a setup based on the May-Queen charm than what most people use; dual appealing.
Also pick up reporter Ariake or Yamahara.

Appeal a bit with Vo, raise Da multiplier.
Keep repeating it for a bit until you reach 1.5x Da.
You might need to reraise Da a bit, but you should consider the points you lose from doing a Vo appeal and the amount you gain from raising the Da multiplier.
When reaching 70-80'ish% voltage do a memory appeal to reset your multipliers and do a burst.

Repeat twice

Ditch GMW for a better song like Kiramekirari.
GMW only has 136 appeals for a 180bpm song. Not only does a burst take more appeals relatively, you lose 2000'ish points on combo bonus.

Also, doesn't this belong in the gameplay thread.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:29:59 PM by BT2 »

PrinceLandon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 06:35:11 PM »
Thanks a bunch, I'll try that method next time.   ;D

And I'm really sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.   :'(

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »
i easily got it by abusing hell training. i used hell training to get all max stats and then did promotions to fill up to 5 hearts. then i used the charm that lowers the multiplier decay on all 3 appeals, doubles memory appeal score and removes voltage gain from general appeals. with this setup i used all 5 memory appeals at the beginning, then just used all appeals in rotation so all got to 1.50 multiplier and stayed there and on the last appeal i used a burst. easily got me the score i needed, even with mistakes in the chain.
i used the same playthrough to beat vesperia festival, i mean, when can it be easier as when you have max stats and 5 hearts?
i also managed to get a true end, but you can't get an A producer ranking because of the hell trainings (i think i got a B in total)

this method works easily, but is quite boring because of the hell trainings, and you'd have to basically dedicate a playthrough to it.

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 12:22:52 AM »
What I did was use two stats and put them pretty close to a maximum level and have the amulet that slows down the drainage rate of these two stats. It would be best to attempt this near the end of the game where your danketsu is at a very high level.  It's also best that you get the reporter Ataka Jun as he will make your voltage gauge go up faster. Also make sure you have a high beat song like Kiramekirari or do-dai or shiny smile which will increase your chances of getting a higher score. Then make sure you have at least 3 memory appeals as well. Other than that this is pretty much all the advice I can give. I hope this helps.

Edit: Oh, and here is a list of reporters in case you need it. http://imas.wikia.com/wiki/Reporters_%28Idolm@ster_2%29
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:33:47 AM by blake307 »