Username: Password:

Author Topic: Im@s Cinderella Girls Characters  (Read 77683 times)

Cien Laguoire

Im@s Cinderella Girls Characters
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:28:34 PM »
Figured I'd make this, since Cinderella Girls have been getting quite a bit of discussion here and that it's been getting a fair influx of fanart.

Feel free to discuss characters you're raising, your favorite CG characters, and post pictures! :)

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
Re: Im@s Cinderella Girls Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:42:57 PM »
Kohinata is best

baruhara

• 玉の緒よ、絶えなば絶えね、ながらへば、しのぶることの、よはりもぞする
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 06:24:21 PM »
Hm, I don't know. Shibuya Rin would be my favourite, if just for art like this;

s e m p e r ・ e g o ・ a u d i t o r ・ t a n t e m ・ ?
http://psnprofiles.com/Voragoras
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Sertoria

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 04:53:54 PM »
Well, since this is about the Cinderella Girls, I thought I do some profiling and try to get a discussion running. Well, here's the first of my profiling, which is my fave idol from the group to date, Mio Honda:

Name: Mio Honda
Height (and after upgrade): 161 cm
Weight (and after upgrade): 46 kg
Three sizes: 84-58-87
Birthday: December 1
Constellation: Sagittaurus
Blood type: B-
Handedness: Right
Hometown: Chiba
Hobby: Shopping

Quotes:
Profile comment: I’m Honda Mio, 15 years old. I’m a high-school freshman. I’m doing my best to become a bright and cheerful top-class idol. Hehe. Please take care of me from now on.
Intimacy level up comment: Producer, let’s do our best today too.
Intimacy level MAX comment: Please, take care of me until I become a top idol. From now on, let’s join our forces and do our best.
Leader comment: Arrrrright, it’s showtime!
Greeting: Morning!
Greeting: Producer, thanks for your hard work!
Greeting: I’m doing fine today. Hehe.
Greeting: Ok, let’s get to work!
Greeting (exclusively at intimacy MAX level): Hello, sempai~! Hehe, are you surprised?
Work done: Thanks for your hard work.
Work done: Come on, let’s get to our next task!
Work done: Producer, don’t take any pause! Let’s move quickly!
Work done: It was fun. Shall we repeat?
Work done (exclusively at intimacy MAX level): Did you see how I did it, Producer?

Honda Mio+ (after upgrade)

Quotes:

Profile comment: Yay! Producer, thank you for such an adorable costume!! I felt like I can do it! Hehe, I think I can jump over my head. Take care of me, will you?
Intimacy level up comment: Producer, we’re getting along pretty well together, don’t you think?
Intimacy level MAX comment: Producer! I have a bunch of time today. So, er, I was thinking to go to dinner with someone.
Leader comment: I’ll absolutely win.
Greeting: Morning!
Greeting: Producer, what kind of work do we have today?
Greeting: Ok, let’s get to work!
Greeting: Orange color kind of cheers you up, don’t you think?
Greeting (exclusively at intimacy MAX level) Hello there: You say you’re doing your best, huh?
Work done: Thanks for your hard work.
Work done: It was right on the mark.
Work done: Come on, let’s get to our next task!
Work done: Hehe, Producer, how was it?
Work done (exclusively at intimacy MAX level): Producer, will you go for a date with me on our way home?

=========

Evaluation

That smile was love at first sight for me ~tsu!

As you may have guessed, she’s a genki character as well. Mio is an optimist and a non-stop doer, normal traits for any Sagittarian. She takes being an idol in a way that she wants to be a top idol quickly, probably a trait taken from her shopping hobby ~tsu.

For a girl who has a hobby of shopping, one may expect that she’s rich. But as mentioned by her profile comment, she’s a normal high-schooler, so she may be of middle-class, but for certain, not that rich. Since money’s neither her key weakness or strength, I can assume she goes to bargain deals. Quite possibly on sales too, as you wanna get what you might want before someone beats you to it ~tsu.

Because of her tendency to finish things quick, she happens to leave some free time. Since she has a non-stop habit, she tends to do stuff on it (such as spending the free time doing a previous work again). She can also direct this effort to make unplanned events ~tsu.

Mio appears to be a person who does not want to disappoint, not herself, not the Producer. She aims to please, and that adds strength to her character. I’m gonna have to take it that getting a feel of worthlessness is what takes her to drop her cheerfulness, as she is all about doing things and aiming to please ~tsu.

TL:DR: Cheerful, quick, aims to please, likes to shop ~tsu!

Oh yes, the person I asked to translate this didn’t add them, but Mio has her own verbal tic, or tics rather: “-tsu” and “-netsu”. Pizzaman said it’s a feminine note. A moe device, if you may. It suits her, and makes her more cute.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 05:12:20 PM by RoninatorMarx »

baruhara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »
Three sizes: 84-58-87

That doesn't match the picture at all. (॓_॔)

Thank you for posting this, though.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 05:13:08 PM »

Maybe it's the angles? Or the clothing maybe thick? But yeah, I like to think the artist can't measure them right (otherwise we'd have incredibly skinny Jupiter).

No prob. ^^

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 06:57:06 PM »

Her boobs look pretty big in the second picture to me. Look at her breasts in relation to her frame.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 09:06:58 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Marx. :) Mio Honda saying "tsu"... kinda makes me think of a turbocharger's blowoff... turbo Honda? :P

I was wondering if you were interested in profiling Kanako Mimura, Anzu Futaba, and one of my personal favorites, Miyo Harada.

Also, GENTLEMEN.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 05:34:44 AM »
I was wondering if you were interested in profiling Kanako Mimura, Anzu Futaba, and one of my personal favorites, Miyo Harada.

I am (Well, why not?). I just need their quote collections translated then I'll start on it.

baruhara

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
Her boobs look pretty big in the second picture to me.

That's the problem; 84cm isn't that big of a size at all.

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 08:02:51 PM »
That's the problem; 84cm isn't that big of a size at all.
Miki is 85 cm and she's considered big in Idolm@ster... So is that just an inaccuracy on part of the series?

tsukihime

• Apprentice
  • Leaving for the Stage
    • View Profile
    • Jellywish
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 09:11:53 PM »
I'd say it's just that Japanese(and probably some other Asian nationalities) girls/women are usually more petite than Caucasian, therefore if you ignore the cup size, there is also how wide a girl's/woman's back is. Since in Idolm@ster most of them I teenagers, well...
Don't worry, if you check other games which give 3 sizes it is pretty normal. And since it did bother me as well a while back I did ponder on the topic (of my broad shoulders ;__;')

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 03:53:55 AM »
My favorites are Feifei, Miku, Ranko, Nao, and of course Kirari because she's awesome. Probably forgetting a few, but oh well.

I like Rina but her plus is pretty... awful...

http://www18.atwiki.jp/imas_cg/
this has a full lines list.

http://ameblo.jp/rai0618/theme-10029366375.html
also a good pics reference! Go to the 3 links under the video.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:00:43 AM by Maka »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 06:33:37 AM »
But... the wiki link is there on the Game thread. And I update the image lists on that thread too. Q.Q (new pics since last update here)

So is that just an inaccuracy on part of the series?

Had always believed this.

I'd say it's just that Japanese(and probably some other Asian nationalities) girls/women are usually more petite than Caucasian, therefore if you ignore the cup size, there is also how wide a girl's/woman's back is. Since in Idolm@ster most of them I teenagers, well...
Don't worry, if you check other games which give 3 sizes it is pretty normal. And since it did bother me as well a while back I did ponder on the topic (of my broad shoulders ;__;')

Most likely. Other factors enter as well like if they were larger in youth (which would alter their body frame). *coughKanakofanartcough*

Another thing to say: Is anyone else turned off by the size of Airi's rack? I mean, she has it going on: Nice face, nice charisma, nice costume. But then, bam! I....I'm sorry. I'm probably just being a perfectionist.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
New cards seemed to be available. They're all doing/wearing something treats-related, possibly for Valentines' day, including Noriko, Chie and surprisingly to me, Honoka.

I don't hate Airi. I just that her bust size don't match her. That aside I want to grab her and take her home with me, removing all implications of anything naughty and stuff like that..... (Not helping myself)

That Trainer... *twitch* *twitch* Hhhhnnnnnngggggg.........!!!!

Well, what do you think of this update?