Username: Password:

Author Topic: iM@S Gameplay Videos  (Read 1284 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
iM@S Gameplay Videos
« on: January 02, 2012, 06:58:20 AM »
This thread is for posting links to unmodified gameplay videos from any of the iM@S games.  Fan created works such as MADs belong in the Official IM@S Video Thread.  Here are some videos to start:

sm13890040 - Chihaya looks really cute in this one
sm13941679 - amber goggles
sm13974026 - Takane's outfit in this one is really sparkly
sm13896871 - (Hawaiian) Smoky Thrill, snowing
sm13968405 - More sparkly costumes
sm16517857 - Ami and Mami puppets?
sm13896962 - MEGARE! quintet, Ryuuguu Komachi outfits
sm13942982 - Meisou Mind, near the suspension bridge
sm15472414 - I like these guitars
sm15748886 sm15752361 - a couple of Overmaster videos
sm13817252 - another Smoky Thrill
sm14278837 - Did you know that there are hamburger spotlights?
sm13964616 - the way Ami sings I Want is pretty funny

Those were just dance sequences, but any gameplay, including videos you've made yourself, are okay for this thread.  Also, I'd like your opinions: should we have separate gameplay video threads for iM@S, iM@S 2, iM@S SP, Other iM@S, and any upcoming iM@S games?  Or should we just have this one thread?

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: iM@S Gameplay Videos
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 06:47:51 AM »
There isn't a better place to put this video, so I'll necro this thread. 0:)

99 Nights - Takane, Azusa, Makoto, Hibiki & Ritsuko
I like everything about this: the song, the choreography, the costumes and the combination of these five idols' voices.

Minasan, if you come across any cool and refreshing (or otherwise noteworthy) in-game videos, feel free to drop a link to them here. 8)
Maybe this thread isn't necessary—no one's posted after I started it, after all—but I think it could be a helpful supplement to searching on YouTube or Nicovideo.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: iM@S Gameplay Videos
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 09:22:50 AM »
I think that was my time seeing the actual choreography for 99 Nights.  Sugoi. *o*  And you're right!  Everything's so perfect. XD

but I think it could be a helpful supplement to searching on YouTube or Nicovideo.

Aye, I think so too.  ;D
We can also just post videos of our favorite or ideal groups for certain songs and whatnot, or just ones that we found "peculiar" I guess.

Here are some I found recently:

Omoide wo Arigatou - Hibiki, Miki, Chihaya - So my (new)ideal trio is just basically my top 3 idols lol.(it's hard to find vids of these 3 together x. x)  And
Colorful Days - Miki, Hibiki, Chihaya              I'd just switch the leader to whoever is most suited for the current song.  They balance out pretty well and
Me ga Au Toki - Chihaya, Hibiki, Miki             I love how good they look together as a group. XD
Watashi-tachi wa Zutto - Miki, Haruka, Chihaya, Hibiki, Takane - The order of this one is so perfect(which I most likely got wrong), it's almost mind blowing lol.  You have Miki as the center, accompanied by Haruka and Chihaya(main 765 trio) through most of the song, but she breaks apart from them and sings with Hibiki and Takane(Project Fairy) at certain parts and she goes back and forth between the 2 groups.  I also love how some of the duos I like, Haruka/Hibiki and Chihaya/Takane, were also implemented and had their own lines together as well.  Just so perfect.
Kyun! Vampire Girl - Yayoi, Makoto, Chihaya - Everything about this one makes no sense lol, still entertaining tho. XD

I'll add more as I find them, but this is pretty much all I got for now since a lot of my old favs were taken down or are being blocked atm or I just can't find them lol.  Hope to see more people sharing their fav vids as well so we can fill up this thread with more im@s goodness.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:25:37 AM by Nayre »