puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: ANIM@TION MASTER albums  (Read 36063 times)

AIDOLU

• Greenhorn
  • No creia que me fuera a gustar...
    • View Profile
Re: ANIM@TION MASTER albums
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 09:31:59 PM »
The release date have been changed.... now we have to wait one month more..

2012年5月23日発売予定 → 2012年6月20日発売予定 に変更

Icehness

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 10:33:57 PM »
please,Please,PLEASE LET THERE BE A LITTLE MATCH GIRL M@STER VERSION SOMEWHERE IN THESE 5 CDS.

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 11:50:50 PM »
While not absolutely related to the ANIM@TION MASTER series, but rather to the anime BDs and their LE music/drama CDs that are included.  I usually lump 'em all together, as they're anime related (hence why posting here made sense to me).  Amazon.jp has been consistently updating each volume's page with pretty nice mockups of album-sized covers.  At first they included a rendition of the BD volume's cover, but now that all of the individual character art has appeared on the volumes they've included some character-appropriate versions for the PERFECT IDOL series.

Volume 1 - PERFECT IDOL 01: BD cover / character specific
Volume 2 - Drama CD 1: BD cover
Volume 3 - PERFECT IDOL 02: BD cover / character specific
Volume 5 - PERFECT IDOL 03: BD cover / character specific
Volume 6 - Drama CD 2: BD cover
Volume 7 - PERFECT IDOL 04: BD cover / character specific

Volume 9's artwork isn't available yet, as to be expected I suppose.  They're a pretty nice 500x500 resolution and in PNG format to boot.  Really nice for a digital music library.  As per usual... I can dig it.

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 02:17:46 AM »
Wow, thanks for those links! Crisp quality and they actually work for each volume.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2012, 07:22:42 PM »
The bad news?

The animation special was pushed back yet again to July fourth. I'll be out of the country then so I can't get it until later. Bleh.

The good news? The track list was announced.

1. Are we live? Opening talk
2. Kyun! Vampire girl m@ster version [Miki, Hibiki, Takane]
3. Takane Challenge Corner! [this looks like a talk track]
4-6. Unannounced cover songs from Miki, Takane, and Hibiki
7. Hibiki Challenge Corner!
8-10. Unannounced cover songs from Miki, Takane, and Hibiki
11. Miki challenge corner!
12. Brand new song: "Hatsukoi ~Isshou Kataomoi no Sakura~ [translates roughly to "First Love ~Chapter One of an Unrequited Love's Cherry Blossoms~". Keep in mind that that's a realllly loose translation and someone else could probably get a closer translation. But I really like the title, it's very poetic~]
13. Idle Talk
14. Kyun! Vampire Girl karaoke ver.

More awesome news: Nanairo Button full version in the Are We Live Special 02! If this track list is any indication, we'll have a full version of the song, two covers each for Ami, Azusa, and Iori, and a new song from RK. Requests are open now at

http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/

Thoughts on the news? The pushback is annoying, but the cd is like twice the length I was expecting, so I'm really excited! It'll be great to hear Project Fairy sing another full length song, since they go together so well. Hatsukoi almost sounds like it will be a ballad-type, very traditional Japanese-sounding song. And Nanairo Button is one of my favorite songs, so I'm anticipating August.

iDOL15

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2012, 08:37:05 PM »
Voted for:
Iori Minase – Vanilla Salt by Yui Horie
Ami Futami – Harusaki Kobeni by Akiko Yano
Azusa Miura – CHA CHA CHA by Akemi Ishii

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »
Looking forward to Project Fairy covers.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2012, 11:11:49 PM »
Faaaaargh.  I haaaaate how they space out the new music.  Might skip this one, depending on how previews sound.

Yodudes0

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2012, 11:25:00 PM »
I've been waiting for a full version of Nanairo Button longer than any other song. It's the song I've heard the most, so I'm pretty excited for it.

Voted for:
Iori Minase – Vanilla Salt by Yui Horie

I prefer Orange myself, but Rie already sings that. I think if she does sing Vanilla Salt, it will sound really nice.

iDOL15

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012, 12:27:30 AM »
I've been waiting for a full version of Nanairo Button longer than any other song. It's the song I've heard the most, so I'm pretty excited for it.

I prefer Orange myself, but Rie already sings that. I think if she does sing Vanilla Salt, it will sound really nice.

I'm trying hard to get Rie to sing something Yui because they worked with each other so much.

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2012, 08:10:41 PM »
Nanairo Button full version in the Are We Live Special 02! If this track list is any indication, we'll have a full version of the song, two covers each for Ami, Azusa, and Iori, and a new song from RK. Requests are open now at

Take my money, all of it... But I'll probably order some more CDs when I get 300 yen on the CDJapan rewards thingy for my birthday.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 10:31:17 PM »
The covers got announced, and there's some good ones in here!

Recycling the links from my tumblr:

Takane:
Connect by claris. Better known as the Madoka opening. I'm surprised such a popular song from such a recent anime got picked, but connect is one of my favorite anime ops so I'm not complaining XD I think magia would fit her voice better, but I can't really magia getting picked as a cover song. Buuuut I'm rambling
Katachi Arumono by Kou Shibasaki.

Miki:
Sakuranbo by Ai Ootsuka. Infamous, at least among Western anime fans, as MOU IKKAI
Yume de Aetara by Minako Yoshida.

Hibiki:
Believe by Folder5. Was the second opening to One Piece.
Annetai Girl by Hideki Kaji and Riddim Saunter.

Requests for the next CD end on the fifteenth, by the way.

First time requesting XD My Japanese is horrible, but I was able to request Cappuccino by Rie Tomosaka for Iori and Silver Moon, Red Moon by Mari Ijima for Azusa.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:34:43 PM by Maka »

iDOL15

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 08:37:20 AM »
The covers got announced, and there's some good ones in here!

Recycling the links from my tumblr:

Takane:
Connect by claris. Better known as the Madoka opening. I'm surprised such a popular song from such a recent anime got picked, but connect is one of my favorite anime ops so I'm not complaining XD I think magia would fit her voice better, but I can't really magia getting picked as a cover song. Buuuut I'm rambling
Katachi Arumono by Kou Shibasaki.

Miki:
Sakuranbo by Ai Ootsuka. Infamous, at least among Western anime fans, as MOU IKKAI
Yume de Aetara by Minako Yoshida.

Hibiki:
Believe by Folder5. Was the second opening to One Piece.
Annetai Girl by Hideki Kaji and Riddim Saunter.

Ooh, I think I'll like. Especially Yume de Aetara and Annetai Girl even though I'm not going to get my LOVE.EXE, which I think will be better than that Folder 5 cover and I also wanted Miki to cover this.

AIDOLU

• Greenhorn
  • No creia que me fuera a gustar...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 05:11:09 PM »
I requested...

Iori - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIg8gohrGM8  - Atchi kochi
Azusa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZqozYfbgSw  - Shiawase negai kanata kara(for me is like the perfect answer for tonari ni...)

And for ami i would like to request http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y112N-1fw0  - Sister wars, i guess it perect for here... and you know that she is a little unmatured than mami.... but i am not sure... for puttin another lucky star song

Image was released

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:18:54 PM by AIDOLU »

iDOL15

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »